Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

#babanowthatyouarethere Is Trending On Twitter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #babanowthatyouarethere Is Trending On Twitter (25035 Views)

#NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes / Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting / #babanowthatyouarethere Trending For 2days Now On Twitter (hilarious Scrnshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #babanowthatyouarethere Is Trending On Twitter by vanilson(m): 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
#babanowthatyouarethere
Re: #babanowthatyouarethere Is Trending On Twitter by damoskiy(m): 12:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
Chai

Re: #babanowthatyouarethere Is Trending On Twitter by chibas: 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
Dtfaithfulkid:

You're vert silly...you're are insulting people who have,made it and distinguished themselves,in the affairs of this country ND abroad...even if GEJ leaves,.. He does So with a standing ovation...is His performance...is rated B- meanwhile OBJ around D and E... He achieved d success...amidst a strong unpatriotic self-centred,hurtful and frustrated opposition and a gullible constellation of Nigerians... He did that amidst threats to the Peace and Stability of the Nation...the so-called cabal leaders,those who had benefited from the loot in all these years of a poor manned democracy stood against the messiah of this Nation...

the Man who stood for Denocracy
the man who stood for Freedom of speech...
the man who stood for Transparency in Government affairs...(freedom of information bill)
the man who stood against corruption in the oil-sector(removal of fuel subsidy...some Nigerians still opposed it...shai!!)
the Man who stood for Education...(12 new federal Universities...computerized UTME, indigenization in universities stopped, better salary structure for teaching staff... Off-set the debt owed by OBJ and previous govt's to ASUU and other unions)

the who stood against ethicity and tribalism...check-out the Federal Executive Commitee)

Women rights ,equality in public office, better participation in govt and in education

Job creation,Youth empowerment,increased Foreign investment, largest Economy in Africa... Gave us our true Giant of Africa Status...

Duversification of the Economy...agrivulture now a lucrative business... More mechanized agriculture...better schemes, much greater output... Home made rice...home made cassava bread... Examples are numerous

more Private refineries...meaning more jobs,more available petroleum products,more revenue earnings

POWER...never before have we experience such power supply...unprecedented in the Country... More than 10 power station

Roads Una sabi d story U've seen on papers or Tv but just incase GEj is d reason y couldn't afford any of those...well that's ur business...

Let Nigerians be Judged by their Conscience...

he developed the north...encouraged their Children to go to school...theor so-called brothers caused them so much pain death,chaos on the basis of what the sane religion the believe in...if the had their...we wud have been hearing of bomb-blast in religion section, bomb-blast in education or politics or bomb-blast in most-viewed threads... GEJ summoned and was working on our crumbled military sector...

I would stop here whatever would be would be...if it is envy that is affecting some people their plans would fail...he has nothing to lose...unlike tinubu...OBJ...Atiku...GMB...who felt dry have some to gain if dey come bk to power...

Nigerians if YOU have Decided hold your peace and watch how ur DECiSION plays out...

PEACE in Nland...PEace in Nigeria...
thank u for accepting defeat,i like ur spirit of sportmanship.
Re: #babanowthatyouarethere Is Trending On Twitter by kalufelix(m): 12:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
Slowpoke na Slowpoke jor
Re: #babanowthatyouarethere Is Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
You are really an optimist, may God bless you and your household

NaijaOptimist:
say baba
sai Buhari

#babanowthatyouarethere do not make same mistake like GEJ.
#babanowthatyouarethere let the world know that stealing is corruption.
#babanowthatyouarethere be the one to know and not America.
#babanowthatyouarethere do not set up committee for every issue.
#babanowthatyouarethere save us from Nepa, Revive our educational sector.
#babanowthatyouarethere only thunder should strike and not ASUU.
#babanowthatyouarethere do not say we have a strong economy because of number of private JETs in the country.
#babanowthatyouarethere do not divide us across religious line.
#babanowthatyouarethere please be the president and not your wife.
Re: #babanowthatyouarethere Is Trending On Twitter by LadyH(f): 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
This is funny. But WRONG.
Re: #babanowthatyouarethere Is Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
chibas:
thank u for accepting defeat,i like ur spirit of sportmanship.

its this about the team or the party...ok lets say pray your TEAM wins...and calm down till the end of the match... And let peace reign so that better matched can be played...

I like Gej for letting Nigerians choose..He isn't desperate in getting into power..,he was 'right-ing' the wrongs of Pdp... Sure he never liked the methods used to dominate the domination of His party...he encouraged the opposition and rule of law...plus peaceful competition... Oooh it took such a long time...well r democracy has a bright future... Show respect to Great Man...Buhari hasn't done anything to command my respect...last time I checked he never saw anything wrong in the military seizing power from a democratically elected government....
Re: #babanowthatyouarethere Is Trending On Twitter by poweredcom(m): 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
#BabaNowThatYouAreThere #saibaba grin grin grin grin
Re: #babanowthatyouarethere Is Trending On Twitter by sherrylo: 1:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
ILIDEFI:

Mrs Barren? That was a joke taken too far. Please, withdraw that statement, and ask God for forgiveness.

Which forgiveness? she and her husband when use the death of Buhari's child make fun nko?
Re: #babanowthatyouarethere Is Trending On Twitter by mmsen: 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
tosag:
Bro, Jonathan is a good man with a good heart. What destroyed or is about to destroy him is the fact the he surrounded himself with criminals and people with tainted records. He feels intimidated by people with impeccable characters. Even his wife, patience , did not help matters. Going about insulting the opposition rather than campaigning with her husbands achievements. I feel so sorry for GEJ, honestly. A good man who allowed himself to be led astray.

I honestly believe that Buhari is one of the more honest politicians that Nigeria has, likewise I believe that Jonathan has performed better than most of his predecessors.

But both are surrounded by criminals.

That is the problem that Nigerian politics is burdened with.

The difference is that the crooks around Jonathan come with credentials, people like Okonjo-Iwela who was lauded as an excellent economist. Tinubu doesn't have her credentials but he is just as destructive. Is Sanusi an asset to anyone? A man who seemingly cannot count - how can such a character be in charge of the CBN when he is constantly revising his announced figures? He was once of the PDP and is now hiding Buhari - do you think that Buhari will discard such people when they become known?

My own preference would be that Jonathan be allowed to continue but that Buhari be made head of the EFCC or a new independent organisation to really fight corruption.
Re: #babanowthatyouarethere Is Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
mmsen:

I honestly believe that Buhari is one of the more honest politicians that Nigeria has, likewise I believe that Jonathan has performed better than most of his predecessors.

But both are surrounded by criminals.

That is the problem that Nigerian politics is burdened with.

The difference is that the crooks around Jonathan come with credentials, people like Okonjo-Iwelaa who was lauded as an excellent economist.Tinubu doesn't have her credentials but he is just as destructive. Is Sanusi an asset to anyone? A man who seemingly cannot count - how can such a character be in charge of the CBN when he is constantly revising his announced figures? He was once of the PDP and is now hiding Buhari - do you think that Buhari will discard such people when they become known?

My own preference would be that Jonathan be allowed to continue but that Buhari be made head of the EFCC or a new independent organisation to really fight corruption.
You are quite correct. Though I support Buhari, something at the back of my mind want GEJ to continue, but with a tougher stance against corruption.
Re: #babanowthatyouarethere Is Trending On Twitter by olaleye3230: 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
Abeg we need result.....
Re: #babanowthatyouarethere Is Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
#bababeforeyougothere show us ur certificate
Re: #babanowthatyouarethere Is Trending On Twitter by Youngk(m): 1:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
#babanowthatyouarethere arrest viju milk company for reducing the thickness of the viju milk cos I no get 20 naira to top for 100 naira buy nutri milk.
Re: #babanowthatyouarethere Is Trending On Twitter by ologundudu7: 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
lonelydora:
#BabaNowThatYouAreThere Don't forget how I refused to listen to my Ibo kinsmen and voted for you, change our country for good.

Very touchy...
#BabaNowThatYouAreThere wont do that insha allah
Re: #babanowthatyouarethere Is Trending On Twitter by Drkul(f): 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
#babanowthatyouarethere please tell Amaechi to start paying our state allawee ejoor , biko, mbok. And create more jobs for the masses

1 Like

Re: #babanowthatyouarethere Is Trending On Twitter by Christafarian(m): 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
cold:
Funny how the 'sai Buharis' would go to any length to preempt the results. From posting of fake results to deliberately trying to arm twist and hoodwink INEC to announce their candidate as the winner of the polls by making spurious allegations. They're throwing mud at everything to see which one sticks.
You'll all do yourself some good and wait for the official results to be announced from no other source than INEC. Spare yourselves unecessary torture
shey na you wan go through the torture? Why u dey drink Panadol for another persin headache na?
Re: #babanowthatyouarethere Is Trending On Twitter by yinkeys(m): 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
How can I change my twitter trending location settings from worldwide to my region(Nigeria)
Re: #babanowthatyouarethere Is Trending On Twitter by FatherAbrahamm: 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
experimentist:
#BabaWhileYouAreThere let Mr Clueless and Mrs Barren know that stealing is corruption

Barcanista count my teeth grin

I suppose this 'Mrs Barren' was meant to be funny right?

Please think twice before you hit send. There are some things and values we hold dear no matter which part of the divide you are.

To call a mother 'Mrs Barren' is a low point my dear, there is no excuse morally or politically.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Assembly Speaker Visits Woman Whose Husband Flee Over 3rd Time Twins (Pic) / Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition / Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.