Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue (34232 Views)

PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings / Update: APC Ahead In 10 Lgas In Kebbi / Is Pdp Going To Rig The Elections With Thugs?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 30, 2015
http://elections2015.punchng.com/live-updates/

More results of the presidential election have been declared in Benue
State bringing the total local governments released as of 6am on Monday
to 10. There are 13 more being awaited. The head-to-head fight of the
PDP and the APC continues as presented below:

Presidential
Guma LG

PDP: 15,521
APC : 9,952

Otukpo LG

PDP: 17,591
APC: 13,702

Tarka LG

PDP: 4,134
APC: 15,037

Apa LG

PDP: 6,450
APC : 4,526

Gboko LG

PDP: 22,971
APC: 54,065

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by Jelo4kul(m): 11:33am On Mar 30, 2015
Hahhaha FTC

Let's watch and see. All this APC fans are just being happy because of what they are seeing from the media. They don't know that he who laughs last laughs best.

I shall laugh with Jonathan when he is announced winner.
Jonathan till 2019

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:39am On Mar 30, 2015
Guma people really fuccked up. The Tor Tiv is from Guma. That was where I served a decade ago.

Gboko did well. That is the home of the Tiv people.
I see Buhari winning in Benue.

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by Mynd44: 11:48am On Mar 30, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Guma people really fuccked up. The Tor Tiv is from Guma. That was where I served a decade ago.

Buhari won Benue

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:53am On Mar 30, 2015
Mynd44:

Buhari won Benue
the complete results not yet out. Only that of David mark's constituency is out.
I pray Buhari is the winner. He just have to be

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by ejiro2130(m): 11:55am On Mar 30, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

How did Guma fvck up?? They voted their choice the current governor is from that region so am not surprised

This one is too close to call 45/55 to GEJ

4 Likes

Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 30, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

A Tiv friend of mine who is apolitical but presently in Benue from his abuja base confirmed that GMB won Benue.

26 Likes

Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:58am On Mar 30, 2015
ilugunboy:

A Tiv friend of mine who is apolitical but presently in Benue from his abuja base confirmed that GMB won Benue.
Good!
Sai Buhari! cool

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by 5p1naz(m): 11:59am On Mar 30, 2015
tongue
Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by LordMecuzy(m): 11:59am On Mar 30, 2015
I stay in Benue I can say Buhari won here in Benue

D issue now we are contesting at INEC is by how many votes

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by Richie0974: 11:59am On Mar 30, 2015
Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by DancingSkeleton(m): 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
All road leads to Otueke grin

#Back-2-Otueke grin

#BabaNowThatYouAreThere

sai BUHARI cheesy click likes for BUHARI

29 Likes

Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by asdfjklhaha(f): 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
APC all the way.

Click like if u no Buhari will win benue. Click share for Jonathan

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by RYANAYO(m): 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
Obasanjo dancing gangnam style after casting his vote to buhari so funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv-cxqBAmGo

2 Likes

Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by NewGombawa: 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
Good
Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by NOSCAM: 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
[size=15pt]Buhari wills till defeat him there if they don't rig it as usual[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by 1stola: 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
Most Benue people are wiser now
Gej and suswan are bloody wicked thieves. Owing civil servants 7 months salary angry

7 Likes

Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
Am on the edge of my seat but no matter what happens.
Sai Buhari
Modified****
This isn't head to head now, APC is clearly winning!

12 Likes

Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by pekeyim: 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
Wait for the official results.

Mods stop bringing half-half results to FP please

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by cycline404(m): 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
GEJ, has been scammed!!!
The truth must prevail no matter what!!
All the $$$$$ cant do anything this time, Nigerians are awake!!!!

If Baba fuc.lk up in 4 years we change him
No more 8years for nothing

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by davimiles(m): 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
Na God win them o

2 Likes

Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by mrlaw93(m): 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hope pdp is nt playing foul here sha..
Anyway, #BabaNowThatYouAreThere
Petrol should be #50 per litre

6 Likes

Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Good!
Sai Buhari! cool

Honestly PDP Presidential ambition is now in tatters......I still don't know how what they are cooking in SE and SS can turn their fortune around..

9 Likes

Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by umarc19: 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
Buhari has already won God Willing.

#Babanowthatyouarethere prove to them that stealing is corruption.

#Babanowthatyouarethere be the one to know and not America.

#Babanowthatyouarethere please revive our lost dignity.

#Babanowthatyouarethere show them that good leadership does not depend on ur degrees.

#Babanowthatyouarethere Please do not disappoint us.

3 Likes

Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
If the result is not from INEC... Better disregard!

1 Like

Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by fflamingo(m): 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
Kikikikikikiki The boat to otuoke is sacrosanct. And the ferry to okirika is sacrosanct

3 Likes

Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by geedeex2(m): 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
Good...if you do the arithmetic, APC still leads

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by modelboy(m): 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
ABEG HIT LIKE IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE HERE TO READ COMMENTS tongue

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by kindnyce(m): 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
GREAT NEWS HEAD-TO-HEAD..

AND AT THE END OF THE DAY.APC WILL EMERGE VICTORIES

THAT THUGGISH GOVERNOR,SUSWAM MUST GOOOOOO

APC ALL THE WAY

GMB/PYO

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News: Kayode Fayemi Emerges As Chairman Elect, Nigeria Governors Forum / Top Twelve Corruption Cases In Nigeria / Amaechi, Wike, Fresh Showdown: A Contest Marked With Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.