Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue (34242 Views)

PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings / Update: APC Ahead In 10 Lgas In Kebbi / Is Pdp Going To Rig The Elections With Thugs?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by PassingShot(m): 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
ejiro2130:

How did Guma fvck up?? They voted their choice the current governor is from that region so am not surprised

This one is too close to call 45/55 to GEJ

Currently 59/41 to GMB based on this result here.

1 Like

Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by Ismahill(m): 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
heeeey...I don change ma name 2buhari
Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
LewisO:

cheesy

The boy na one of those frustrated PDP eddiots looking for where to vent their anger... grin
Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by Ealiserwest(m): 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
;DELECTION RESULT
30-03-2015
WINNING: BUHARI
MACHINE: JONATHAN
Congrat to banker carrier
Banker drop lifeELECTION RESULT
30-03-2015
Banker drop life
ELECTION RESULT
30-03-2015
Banker drop life
Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by sunnym(m): 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
What is important is for you to know that your life is more important than this election, avoid unnecessary violence, accept the result and continue your business. As far as there is life there must be hope. You could be the president in near future, don't jeopardize it now.

1 Like

Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by kunzo: 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
APC is still hopeful.
Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by ejiro2130(m): 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
PassingShot:

Currently 59/41 to GMB based on this result here.

Am not surprised also, tivs have been looking for a way to free themselves from Pdp since 2010
Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by DrMaths(m): 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
fak

Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 30, 2015
Jelo4kul:
Hahhaha FTC

Let's watch and see. All this APC fans ate just being happy because of what they are seeing from the media. They don't know that he who laughs last laughs best.

I shall laugh with Jonathan when he is announced winner.
Jonathan till 2019
...you should also be able to suffer with him when,not if,he loses...
Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by Toktee(m): 12:21pm On Mar 30, 2015
ejiro2130:

How did Guma fvck up?? They voted their choice the current governor is from that region so am not surprised

error,the current governor is not from guma but logo local government.
Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 30, 2015
See crowd, What's holding SS and SE
Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by LewisO: 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
ilugunboy:

The boy na one of those frustrated PDP eddiots looking for where to vent their anger... grin
[size=14pt]Don't mind them, all the APC stats are giving them much pain in the skull. grin [/size]

1 Like

Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
did you even count the result with a calculator? look at the last figure and see how it reduces the edge of pdp in the others. please do the addition with a calculator and you would be afraid for pdp.

Jelo4kul:
Hahhaha FTC

Let's watch and see. All this APC fans ate just being happy because of what they are seeing from the media. They don't know that he who laughs last laughs best.

Jonathan till 2019
Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by fapcrook(m): 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
efilefun:
for real i feel like a kid again cuz since i have been witnessing Elections in nigeria this is the first time the masses are really talking with their votes apart from 1993 (Abiola)
U are very right. The suffering has to stop and who will do this?,,,, the masses
Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by MaziOmenuko: 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
macandy21:

Currently being inflated!
Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by Kingbusssy(m): 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2015
thank you Allah. GMB is winning in Benue. Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by Caseless: 12:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
the complete results not yet out. Only that of David mark's constituency is out.
I pray Buhari is the winner. He just have to be
our greatest fvck up from NC is Al-makura; he gave nassarawa to gej/pdp.
Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by Nazeeboy(m): 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
This one no be head to head na. Baba buhari is clearly ahead of jonathan. If you sum all the figures PDP is having 66,667 and APC is having 97,282. So the difference is clear. Or is NL on jonathan side that they want to admit the truth. Benue is a state that jonathan is expected to claim victory but Baba don dey sweep them there too. Hahaha Baba you too much ooo.

1 Like

Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
Caseless:
our greatest fvck up from NC is Al-makura; he gave nassarawa to gej/pdp.
I got disappointed at Al-Makura. It is understandable that some APC states in the SS and SE lost to Jonathan,but definitely not Nassarawa. angry
Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by vanen2: 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
ejiro2130:

Which current governor is from Guma? No fake information here. Governor Gabriel Suswam is from Logo LGA and the result for Logo has not been released.
Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
macandy21:

Simple......magomago
Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by Esperooke(m): 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2015
Jelo4kul:
Hahhaha FTC

Let's watch and see. All this APC fans are just being happy because of what they are seeing from the media. They don't know that he who laughs last laughs best.

Jonathan till 2019

Stop giving your self a false hope. It's a done deal for the people's General. The majority have spoken.
Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by johnpalmer774(m): 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2015
Jelo4kul:
Hahhaha FTC

Let's watch and see. All this APC fans are just being happy because of what they are seeing from the media. They don't know that he who laughs last laughs best.

Jonathan till 2019

Declare of which Country President, Maybe president of Ijaw Nation. Certainly not this Nigeria that i Live in.
Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by IYANGBALI: 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
mrlaw93:
Hope pdp is nt playing foul here sha..
Anyway, #BabaNowThatYouAreThere
Petrol should be #50 per litre
omo petrol should be #20 o
Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by mrlaw93(m): 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
IYANGBALI:
omo petrol should be #20 o
Ok. i wil tell ur opinion to baba
Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by nikiniki: 12:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
story for the gods
Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by dammyagboola(m): 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
BABANOWTHATYOUARETHERE Sai Baba, Sai Buhari
Amechi, Fashola, Okorocha and other politician with good intention should be involve in your Government General. May your days be long so that you can serve this country to best of your knowledge. May almighty God in his infinity mercy be with you on the journey.
Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by Caseless: 1:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I got disappointed at Al-Makura. It is understandable that some APC states in the SS and SE lost to Jonathan,but definitely not Nassarawa. angry
can u imagine that? That deaf man fall my hands. He and nyako couldn't hold their own and fight gallantly.
All hail Amaechi!
Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by Mike008(m): 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
PDP will be floored in Benue. More results to come. I bet they will be embarassed in Makurdi, just like in Gboko. #2015riggingashardasrock. APC all the way.
Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by omoTsexy: 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
Jelo4kul:
Hahhaha FTC

Jonathan till 2019
or u shall cry with him when it is been announced.....nonsense undecided
Re: Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue by okotv(m): 1:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
Mynd44:

George Akume and Germade won the remaining two
I need kano update please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court / I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu / Justice Okoro Affirms Tinubu's Victory in 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.