Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Presidential Election Results From Kaduna State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election Results From Kaduna State (50875 Views)

Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) / INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State / Results From Abuja - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election Results From Kaduna State by WSSmith: 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
Jelo4kul:
Hahahaha FTC again...

Its no news that once its from the Northern states the media would make sure that its Buhari that wins.. Let's wait a little longer when all the results have been compiled . Then I shall laugh with Jonathan.

Jonathan till 2019

FFK stop hiding in nairaland, show yourself in Otuoke or forever hold your peace. Sai thinz.
Re: Presidential Election Results From Kaduna State by Sheggy13(m): 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
olapluto:
If GEJ doesnt improve in the remaining 5 LG, he wont get up to 25% of Kaduna state. That will seal the election for GMB.
And to think this is the state the ghost worker Vice President Sambo comes from. PDP is a failure.
Re: Presidential Election Results From Kaduna State by sabackson2004(f): 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
U think elections were fair in d north?
Re: Presidential Election Results From Kaduna State by 9jatatafo(m): 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
Any result that is not from Attahiru Jega is only pre-mature and fake. Most of us that use social media and forums are the core youths so how come the youths are nor being reasonable? I am really ashamed of our youths. Stop peddling fake news.
Re: Presidential Election Results From Kaduna State by Suljosh: 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
Jelo4kul:
Hahahaha FTC again...

Its no news that once its from the Northern states the media would make sure that its Buhari that wins.. Let's wait a little longer when all the results have been compiled . Then I shall laugh with Jonathan.

Jonathan till 2019
GOD grace you will cry with GEJ
Re: Presidential Election Results From Kaduna State by Nazeeboy(m): 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2015
We go soon sweep them too in the remaining 5 LGA. Sai baba buhari.
Re: Presidential Election Results From Kaduna State by Adek15(m): 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
God bless Kaduna for us.
This is a landslide victory. Votes from Kaduna state alone is equal to 4 SS states.
We give GEJ the SS and SE so this won't be too embarrassing. Hope he has started packing his bags.

Its all over for GEJ and PDP. You've falied woefully
Sai Buhari
but seriously, northerners plenty ooo. BUT Y? Considering the fact that JEGA focused like 80% of his work on them.... Chaii there's God ooo
Re: Presidential Election Results From Kaduna State by Tselebia: 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
Please. Wait for INEC results we all know APC hates the truth and the truth is bitter, hope they can swallow it, embrace and accept it and not rebel against it. APC please wait for the original results
Re: Presidential Election Results From Kaduna State by OLADIMEHJI(m): 12:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
EMMYB0Y:
stop all this your foolish lies. .. am not a politician. .. but stop all you fake reports. .. inec did not show result to any media...am a presiding officer. .. all the results pics. .. and other results typed are all fake. .. and again that is not the type of result sheet we used. .. (I mean result sheet pics that u displayed)
Bros easy o make u no go pai for nothing. It's a new dawn for our beloved country, the will of the masses can't be shadowed by the will of the few thieves. Shalom!
Re: Presidential Election Results From Kaduna State by jogojogo: 12:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
jcross19:
you people don't notice what am noticing here ooh they have being releasing apc stronghold with a beautiful result for apc and ugly for pdp now but they should release where pdp have their own stonghold then you will see outrageous numbers ordinary akwa ibom central boast of 422k votes jesus ah something is fishing compare to all the total results of sw release so far can it withstand the outrageous number coming from akwa ibom?

Did you observed that the results from the North are released in Parts? Where you have 30 LGA, 20 would be released and 10 pending. Essence is to checkmate any manipulation on the figures that would be coming out from Jonathan's stronghold.
Re: Presidential Election Results From Kaduna State by blazemanass21: 12:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
see in jaba LGA and in most of the LGA in Kaduna,dat are Christian populated d card reader rejects most of their thumbs and d inec officials stop dose people from voting without even giving them d incidence form,but in kd south LGA, kid north etc d card readers functioned well can u imagine?
Re: Presidential Election Results From Kaduna State by Nazeeboy(m): 12:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
9jatatafo:
Any result that is not from Attahiru Jega is only pre-mature and fake. Most of us that use social media and forums are the core youths so how come the youths are nor being reasonable? I am really ashamed of our youths. Stop peddling fake news.
how much PDP paid una. Let me have my share so that I can help u protest against all these ur so called fake results. Why can't u just accept defeat? LMAO! grin
Re: Presidential Election Results From Kaduna State by lloydpras: 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Leave them alone to continue winning and celebrating online. When all is said and done, Jonathan will be declared winner and everyone will join hands with him to move the nation forward.

But TBH, apc posted results of some pu...what has pdp done to show us this election is even fair?
#GodBlessNigeria
Re: Presidential Election Results From Kaduna State by Nazeeboy(m): 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
blazemanass21:
see in jaba LGA and in most of the LGA in Kaduna,dat are Christian populated d card reader rejects most of their thumbs and d inec officials stop dose people from voting without even giving them d incidence form,but in kd south LGA, kid north etc d card readers functioned well can u imagine?
that is God's miracle in denying GEJ victory and giving it to GMB. Accept defeat guys.
Re: Presidential Election Results From Kaduna State by adanny01(m): 1:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
ibzane4nafs:
This result is comfirm cox I was there at kaduna south during the collation

I can confirm 100% validity of Sanga result atleast since i was privy to that info directly from the returning officer.
Re: Presidential Election Results From Kaduna State by 9jatatafo(m): 1:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
Nazeeboy:
how much PDP paid una. Let me have my share so that I can help u protest against all these ur so called fake results. Why can't u just accept defeat? LMAO! grin

Do election results get announced in bit?
Re: Presidential Election Results From Kaduna State by Nazeeboy(m): 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
9jatatafo:

Do election results get announced in bit?
yeah so as to no give room for manipulation of results by any party.
Re: Presidential Election Results From Kaduna State by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
Look at that Kaduna south, 132, 514
Re: Presidential Election Results From Kaduna State by fairytale(f): 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2015
[quote

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results From Kaduna State by kunleee(m): 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
oseni9ja:
In Kaduna South
LGA APC polled 132,514...wow that's my LGA..its dominated by christians... Kaduna South really needs change...SAI BABA
I was surprised too, my LGA presently, was even the one that sent out most of text inviting the ad-hoc staff for training etc. My brother was like the coordinating guy in LGA.
Kd south with high number of eastern people, yet GMB won there, pdp only won in 3 or 4 in 13 wards in the LGA( Kakuri hausa, Kakuri gwari n television)

Proud of Kaduna people
Sai Chanji

Presidential Final Result Zaria Local govt APC: 127,281
PDP: 4603.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results From Kaduna State by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
alaoeri:
TANoids never see anything Katsina, Kano & Kaduna votes will surpass the whole votes of SE they are banking on.
GMB our next president. cool

SOME OF YOU PPLE ARE FUNNY OO
DO YOU THINK THE ELECTION IS BASED ON RUNNER UPS YOUR CLEARLY WRONG FRIENDS.. ITS STATE BY STATE OO!! FOR YOUR INFO!! EVEN IF KADUNE KANE KATSINE PRODUCE 50MILLION, ITS JUST THREE STATES.. FUNNY BUHARI MONGERS.. YOU NID TO BE EDUCATED.. THAT IS WHAT GEJ WILL GIVE YOU.. LOLSS
Re: Presidential Election Results From Kaduna State by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
alaoeri:
TANoids never see anything Katsina, Kano & Kaduna votes will surpass the whole votes of SE they are banking on.
GMB our next president. cool

DO YOU THINK THE ELECTION IS BASED ON RUNNER UPS YOUR CLEARLY WRONG FRIENDS.. ITS STATE BY STATE OO!! FOR YOUR INFO!! EVEN IF KADUNE KANO KATSINA PRODUCE 50MILLION VOTES, ITS JUST THREE STATES.. FUNNY BUHARI MONGERS.. YOU NID TO BE EDUCATED.. THAT IS WHAT GEJ WILL GIVE YOU.. LOLSS
Re: Presidential Election Results From Kaduna State by alaoeri: 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
emmanayo:

DO YOU THINK THE ELECTION IS BASED ON RUNNER UPS YOUR CLEARLY WRONG FRIENDS.. ITS STATE BY STATE OO!! FOR YOUR INFO!! EVEN IF KADUNE KANO KATSINA PRODUCE 50MILLION VOTES, ITS JUST THREE STATES.. FUNNY BUHARI MONGERS.. YOU NID TO BE EDUCATED.. THAT IS WHAT GEJ WILL GIVE YOU.. LOLSS
Stop lamenting & accept GMB as your president for the next 4years. cheesy
Re: Presidential Election Results From Kaduna State by Heymus(m): 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
Sai Buhari, Gej is a scam
Re: Presidential Election Results From Kaduna State by kunleee(m): 1:56am On Mar 31, 2015
ibzane4nafs:
This result is comfirm cox I was there at kaduna south during the collation
I don catch u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) / Driver Will Join EndSARS Protest Again Despite Being Shot By Soldiers Last Year / Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.