Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Karrueche Tran: Chris Brown Hurt Me Yet I’ll Give Him A Chance If… - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karrueche Tran: Chris Brown Hurt Me Yet I’ll Give Him A Chance If… (798 Views)

I’ll Give Marriage Another Shot –toke Makinwa / Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ / Karrueche Tran; Chris Brown's Ex To Host Pool Party In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Karrueche Tran: Chris Brown Hurt Me Yet I’ll Give Him A Chance If… by famobaba(m): 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
For Karrueche Tran, 26, sometimes you can’t help who you love. Tran who admitted in her OWN interview Chris Brown despite his lies and betrayal. Speaking out for the first time since news broke that Chris had a baby with Nia Amey, Karrueche emotionally revealed why she still loves him.

Karrueche Tran Loves Chris Brown Despite Breakup — Admits In OWN INterview

“I still love him,” Karrueche told Iyanla. “If he were to change, we’d be in a better place. But that’s the problem.”

This is so heartbreaking to hear, especially because she’s come to terms with the fact that Chris won’t change for her — especially now that he has huge responsibilities in raising his 10-month-old daughter Royalty. He’s 100 percent dedicated to his baby girl and wants to be there every step of the way, with Nia in his life.

Instead of trash talking him, Karrueche seems to understand Chris and why he is the way he is.

“He’s damaged. And I’m damaged too,” Kae said while explaining why they were attracted to each other.

She also recognizes that Chris puts......

Link In for more gist...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/03/karrueche-tran-chris-brown-hurt-me-yet-ill-give-him-a-chance-if/

Re: Karrueche Tran: Chris Brown Hurt Me Yet I’ll Give Him A Chance If… by Fkforyou(m): 12:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
He has moved on, you will be wise to do thesame.

(1) (Reply)

New Romance!!! Rihanna Spotted Again With Benzema In Another Night Club... / Davido Reacts To Ndlea's Plan To Investigate His ''fans Mi' Video / Jennifer Hudson Stuns In 1960s Themed Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.