Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Quickbooks Train-the-trainer Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Quickbooks Train-the-trainer Nigeria (459 Views)

Reasons Why The Best Time To Train As A Nurse Is Now! / Quickbooks Train The Trainer / Train The Trainer Package On Quickbooks Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quickbooks Train-the-trainer Nigeria by mcseagroup: 12:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
MBS is geared at emplowering young and fresh graduates on the installation and implementation on QuickBooks and Sage 50 Accounting accounting software. The aim of this programme is to empower Nigerian graduates to become Small Business Consultants (SBC)

Please see the flier attached for details of the programme.

Call us on 08024504321 for details.

Registration already in progress

Re: Quickbooks Train-the-trainer Nigeria by mcseagroup: 4:40am On Mar 31, 2015
Great opportunity to bosst the Nigerian economy by empowering its graduates

I urged you to take advantage of this kind of offer

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise Me On My Career Path / Computer Hacking Forensic Investigation (chfiv8) Training And Certification / Do You Want To Study Abroad At Affordable Cost?Try Carribean island.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.