Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent (44812 Views)

Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent / Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent / El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by tenzino: 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
olatunji21:
I can’t give you a
pocketful of
dollars or naira to purchase your
support.
Even if I could, I would not do so.
The
fate of this nation is not up for sale.
“What I will give you, and this nation
is
all of my strength, commitment,
sweat and
toil in the service of the people.
What I
can give you is my all.
General Muhammadu Buhari

Nursery Rhyme composed by Amaechi,
Proof Read by Fashola,
Adopted by Tinubu,
And Read by Buhari.

Buhari as long as am concerned is an illiterate...

#WhereISyourCERTIFICATE . . . Oh! i almost 4got . . . the Nigerian Army is with it . . . lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by homerevival(m): 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
dscript:
Ds outrageous figures been shelled by inec officer are fake!!!! 1pple million voted!! Wit d slow pace of how voting is been done...before an individual could cast d vote, 30 mins don pass!!!!!!!!!! I smell rigging here

Stay there, that is why you can't say 1 Million People correctly............. Muntula!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by chemberlin(m): 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
Please I have been gearing from other states what of that great state center of excellence governed by our great man Fashola? Please what is the result like there cos I can wait for ambode to get on that throne and continue where my great governor stopped..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by NewsHub: 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
babs01:
TAKE THIS TO THE BANK!
Buhari is the next president of Nigeria.
SS/SE will not be relevant to
the winning equation.
Buhari will get the
required 24 states:
Already won in 21 States;
1.Ondo,
2.Oyo,
3.Ogun,
4.Osun,
5.Lagos,
6.Niger,
7.Kogi,
8.Kwara,
9.Adamawa,
10.Bauchi,
11.Gombe,
12.Borno,
13.Jigawa,
14.kaduna,
15.Kano,
16.Katsina,
17.Kebbi,
18.Sokoto,
19.Yobe,
20.Zamfara
21.FCT
25% or more in 6 states of:
1.Edo,
2.Ekiti,
3.Benue,
4.Nassarawa,
5.Plateau,
6.Taraba.
The total is 27 states already...
Is there still any doubting Thomas
OutSide there??
Honestly you stated the obvious. GMB is our president elect.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by Yahoo1(m): 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
dis is just a way to cause confusion...the aftermath of which is 'blood' of the gullible youths! APC...pffft...change? More like selfish blood suckers
Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by nijanigga: 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
Nigeria opposition HQ 'buzzing'

The BBC's Nkem Ifejika in Abuja says: "We've just been to both the APC and PDP headquarters. The difference couldn't be more stark - APC dynamic, buzzing. PDP dead - only security presence."

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by arimahoseloka(m): 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
mega destruction
Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by TeamSimple(m): 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2015
Taniods be like GE has 25percent tongue..Abokis dey vex o
Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by dandoki: 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
Horus:
Jonathan is going to Kirikiri Prison

No no no no! As long as he remains in otuoke he shall not go to kirikiri, but if for any reason he ventures into Abuja...kirikiri straight!! He is free to send his handing over note with our helicopter pilot to Aso Rocck and the rest of his baggages would be forwarded to him asap! Goodluck as you go afishing in the creeks!!!
Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by akinsadeez(m): 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
If Buhari doesn't win this election

I will cut off my joystick

Prof, I will surely remind you of this your declaration when the time comes.
Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by Caseless: 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
dabrake:

LMAO.
But why evils? That margin can make a GMB supporter cry for Dr. GEJ.
It's not fair.
i weep for gej.
Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by tosyne2much(m): 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
akinsadeez:

Prof, I will surely remind you of this your declaration when the time comes.
Not even rigging will make GEJ win this election

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by akinsadeez(m): 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
Not even rigging will make GEJ win this election

let's wait and see. You might be shocked this evening

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by beniceangelo(m): 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
homerevival:

Stay there, that is why you can't say 1 Million People correctly............. Muntula!!!
homerevival:

. i just said samething bro. kano, katsina, borno, kaduna and bauhi d so called strong hold.
Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by Whobedatte(m): 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:
I am so happy!!!

Honestly!!

A political N/SW partnership is something to fear.

To my Northern friends and family........you have made me a happy woman today cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shameless GEJ who played with Northern lives wants to win there. Oloshi! For those of you complacent Nigerians that voted for GEJ, may your God rule your life the same way GEJ has ruled us for 6+ years.
BIG AMEN
Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by Komozua(m): 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
Victory is sure for GMB
Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by chynie: 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
GEJ had 1.8m in Rivers last election. Rivers will cancel this effectively. Why do you think Amaechi has been crying? He has seen the future! wink
Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by iiiyyyk(m): 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
olatunji21:
I can’t give you a
pocketful of
dollars or naira to purchase your
support.
Even if I could, I would not do so.
The
fate of this nation is not up for sale.
“What I will give you, and this nation
is
all of my strength, commitment,
sweat and
toil in the service of the people.
What I
can give you is my all.
General Muhammadu Buhari
Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by Urine: 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
nijanigga:
Nigeria opposition HQ 'buzzing'

The BBC's Nkem Ifejika in Abuja says: "We've just been to both the APC and PDP headquarters. The difference couldn't be more stark - APC dynamic, buzzing. PDP dead - only security presence."
Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by isan(m): 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
Kano thank ooooooo

Kastina , kano,oyo ,ogun, and lagos in apc bag already

Ahahahahah all dis states covered the whole ss and se

Sai buhara

Meanwhile
Celebrating my 1000 likes on nairaland
Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by Horus(m): 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by mustymatic(m): 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
General Buhari lead with the popular votes and has over 25% in 26 states. Even if they rig 100% in the SS & SE his lead is now unassailable.
Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by TS2(m): 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
Where are the "GEJ till 2019" supporters?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by clubkonnect: 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2015
wow, times have truly changed in this country

Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by Scholes007(m): 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
ayukdaboss:
SS and SE can keep on cooking figures grin grin
Even 124% of votes in the SS and SE can't save Jonathan...Oga you're going back to Otuoke. grin

Lalastica. Buhari has won Kano State with a landslide smiley
Cook up result from anambara state (98% turn out + the little he got there can cancel that
Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by ba7man(m): 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
O.M.G!!!......Kano has killed Akwa-Ibom's cooked 953,304 and Enugu's 553,003 with almost 400,000 left to slay any additional rigged PDP territory. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by tomzman: 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
where are the saTANists cheesy
Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by tolu2015: 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
Otuoke truck driver: Reverse...
Reverse...
E don do ooo.

Driver: Madam Patience! Otuoke truck driver don com oo.

Driver: No forget ur pots, spoons, etc.

Be fast oo.

Madam Patience: Driver, na only u waka com? d load too much 4 only me.

Driver: Wetin concern me?

Patience: Dia is godu oo.
Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by Adesam02: 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
Its like the market is bad for C in C
Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by Horus(m): 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgttbRRYZ0s

[size=15pt]Patience Jonathan Panic Over Buhari Victory[/size]
Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
Yes ooooo! Sai Bihari!
Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by ooshinibos: 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
panasharp:
Wind of change is blowing -- God bless Nigeria -- it's a new dawn
amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour / Letter To Gen. Buhari By Prof. Banji Akintoye (A Must Read) / Buratai With Emir Of Zazzau After The Attempted Assassination - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.