Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent (44788 Views)

Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent / Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent / El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by Caseless: 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by stevewale(m): 2:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
My great Kano never disappoints me ... Sai Baba

Still waiting for the magic wey PDP wan do o ... Make Jega announce nonsense make him see grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by sharawwy(m): 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2015
Sai baba,I can't wait for d wind of change to start blowing
Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by CLEARINGAGENT: 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
JEGA IS ON AIR OGA.
Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by kilode100(f): 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
panasharp:
Wind of change is blowing -- God bless Nigeria -- it's a new dawn

Sai Buhari!!

20 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by BRAINTORMS(m): 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
Please dont be Sillly,This is a Hurricane of Change cool grin
panasharp:
Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by babs01(m): 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2015
TAKE THIS TO THE BANK!
Buhari is the next president of Nigeria.
SS/SE will not be relevant to
the winning equation.
Buhari will get the
required 24 states:
Already won in 21 States;
1.Ondo,
2.Oyo,
3.Ogun,
4.Osun,
5.Lagos,
6.Niger,
7.Kogi,
8.Kwara,
9.Adamawa,
10.Bauchi,
11.Gombe,
12.Borno,
13.Jigawa,
14.kaduna,
15.Kano,
16.Katsina,
17.Kebbi,
18.Sokoto,
19.Yobe,
20.Zamfara
21.FCT
25% or more in 6 states of:
1.Edo,
2.Ekiti,
3.Benue,
4.Nassarawa,
5.Plateau,
6.Taraba.
The total is 27 states already...
Is there still any doubting Thomas
OutSide there??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by BlackGirlsCode: 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2015
I am so happy!!!

Honestly!!

A political N/SW partnership is something to fear.

To my Northern friends and family........you have made me a happy woman today cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shameless GEJ who played with Northern lives wants to win there. Oloshi! For those of you complacent Nigerians that voted for GEJ, may your God rule your life the same way GEJ has ruled us for 6+ years.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2015
gbam!!!
shikena!!
ogwugo!!
Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by anonimi: 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
panasharp:

Not wind of massive RIGGING
Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by kindnyce(m): 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
WONDERFUL

WE ARE COUNTERING WHAT EVER COMES FROM SE/SS ALTOGETHER

SAI GMB/PYO
Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by eminikansoso(m): 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
Treasureoluwaseun:
Buhari wins in Kano as Kwankwaso floors Lado for senate By Hisham Habib,special correspondent Kano The All Progressive Congress presidential flagbearer General Muhammadu Buhari has won the saturday s election in Kano.

Addressing newsmen in the early hours of Monday Inec s chief collation officer Professor Muhammad Hamisu said out of the total 2,128,367 votes casted General Buhari got 1,903,999 while President Goodluck garnered 215,779.

The incumbent Kano state governor Engineer Rabiu Kwankwaso defeated serving senator Bashir Garba Lado in the contest for Kano central senatorial seat. Professor Aminu Sulaiman who announced the result from the 15 local governments said Kwankwaso scored 758, 392 votes to beat Lado who scored 205,819.

Activities in the city remain low as citizens awaited the final result of the presidential election on Monday as businesses were in a half door mood .

www.dailyindependentnig.com/2015/03/buhari-wins-kano/
this result is equal to total vote cast in 4 states in SS
Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by pinkyruledworld(m): 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
I can feel the real fresh air blowing. hmm
100likes for Baba Buhari

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by Odunharry(m): 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
ALWAYS KEEP CALM AND CONTINUE SAYING, SAI BABA

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by adesegun121(m): 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
ok ooooooooooooooooo

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
Goodluck 4444444444444444 Nigeria***

Goodluck is the winner, don't talk just relax and you will see Goodluck's flags flying all over Aso-Rock***
Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by Bhella5(m): 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
olatunji21:
I can’t give you a
pocketful of
dollars or naira to purchase your
support.
Even if I could, I would not do so.
The
fate of this nation is not up for sale.
“What I will give you, and this nation
is
all of my strength, commitment,
sweat and
toil in the service of the people.
What I
can give you is my all.
General Muhammadu Buhari
Classic GMB
Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by coogar: 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
buhari delivers another knockout punch to jonathan. shocked shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by mrlaw93(m): 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
Broom vs Umbrella 100% of Nigerian homes have
brooms.
20% of Nigerian homes owns
umbrellas. The use of broom is daily while that of
umbrella is seasonal. Nigerians cannot do without
brooms
but umbrella usage is optional. Broom represents unity
and
togetherness since one broom cannot
do the job well. Umbrellas are made to be used by one
person at a time. It protects only few
no matter its size. One big broom can guarantee clean
home and environment, come out
with your broom... Together we can
clean these mess.
Yes We Can.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by dabrake(m): 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
Caseless:
grin They have been rather kilitchikoed.
LMAO.
But why evils? That margin can make a GMB supporter cry for Dr. GEJ.
It's not fair.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by Kingbusssy(m): 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
GMB all d way Jorr
Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by hardbody: 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
pretydiva:
Wonderful. Viewing frm top a mango tree

Sha no fall down. You have been on top of that tree since yesterday and the annoying thing is you are wearing skirts and no pata under....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by dscript: 2:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ds outrageous figures been shelled by inec officer are fake!!!! 1pple million voted!! Wit d slow pace of how voting is been done...before an individual could cast d vote, 30 mins don pass!!!!!!!!!! I smell rigging here
Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by homerevival(m): 2:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
Caseless:
grin They have been rather kilitchikoed.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by bigbasho: 2:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
How jona wan take RIG this election we are watching....
Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by NewsHub: 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
Oklander:

Bros, calling it "Landslide" is underestimation, actually that is a tsunami or an earthquake grin.
The fp caption should be, "Buhari won Kano state with a tsunami" gringringrin
Hahahahahahaha. Tsunami victory.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by MaziOmenuko: 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
<25% for PDP...Interesting...
Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by descoay(m): 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
saTANoids, how market. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by tosyne2much(m): 2:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
If Buhari doesn't win this election

I will cut off my joystick

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent by BashMe1(m): 2:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
APC nacking PDP 2 Pregnancy Without Rigging Since 2011. Buahahahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit / Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Nigerian Army Launches Armored Fighting Vehicles, Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.