Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,582 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. (22779 Views)

10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. / Teaming To Set-up A Standard ICT Training Centre / As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by AMI3(m): 7:47am On Sep 03, 2015
amabooks72@gmail.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
ALL EMAILS ATTENDED TO.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
''The measure of which you care for others is the measure of your greatness''

''Great success comes from great support''

''Dont fall down if you dont have plans of getting up'' - M. Ali

''Success is about giving, sharing and empowering''

''Prosperity is not necessarily all hard work; Prosperity is all about knowledge and wisdom''

''Loser are not those who contested and lost a contest; REAL LOSERS are those who are always afraid of losing and never participate in any life contest''

''Any risk that will not involve life is worth taking''

''There is a reason why God made us to be many on this earth; have you ever thought about that''

''You do not have to do all things all by yourself; when help is readily available for you''

''Come to think of it the experience of people who died in the hospital during the time of giving birth has never stop people from getting pregnant or stop marriage altogether''

Challenges of life; how prepared are you?

''Two things that can change a man's life are: the books you read and the people you hang around with''

Whatever your dreams are, GLC will make it happen.

Greatest opportunity knocking at your door step.

Think GLC.

You are all welcome.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by tinzymoha: 7:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
Interested..
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 2:13am On Sep 24, 2015
tinzymoha:
Interested..

OK. Make contact.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
People don't really care anymore...

Everyday, we walk past people! Some with smiling faces, some lost in thought, others with their faces set on their objects. The maxim of the moment is “No time”. Everybody is closed into his own private space. Our minds are too preoccupied to notice – that while we worry about the zeros not adding up, there is someone whose left with just that zero. While we worry about our income covering the next 30 days, there is someone worried about the next plate of nutritionless food. While we worry about our grandiose ideas, someone is pushing through with their small ideas, and having struggles.

God looks down from heaven, speaks to the one who understands His language through and through – His head is in Heaven, but His body is here on earth. On that body is the hand that touches the sick and they recover. On that body is the feet that moves from place to place to ensure that the good news reaches different quarters. On that body is the warm hug that the lonely need, on that body is the purse that meets every financial need. I am a member of that body, and there is nothing you need that is not taken care of.

Which is your reality?

1. I have the skills, I just need an opportunity.
2. I am doing business, and I have some challenges, I need help.
3. I have health issues, I don’t know what more to do, I have tried all.
4. I am messing up, no one knows, I’m dying inside.
5. I am overwhelmed, I feel alone, with no support. I’m tired.
6. I’m not fetish, but I feel there is something spiritually wrong with me.
7. I’m in a dilemma, I could do with some guidance.
8. I need a mentor, a confidant, I need someone who can help me.
9. I trusted, and I was failed. I’m afraid to trust again.
10. It’s money. It’s elusive. Please guide me, give me, please help me.
11. I’m in debt. I’m unhappy. I am confused. I am sinking. Help me!
12. I really don’t know what is wrong, but I’m not me anymore. Help.

Does any of these sound like what you need?

The difference between your life today and tomorrow is the action you take based on what you read or who you met. Will you dear to act and meet?

Think GLC.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by dejsmiles(m): 1:40am On Sep 30, 2015
I just come accross this n find it interesting if true. Pls Send details to: dejsmiles@gmail.com.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 8:00am On Oct 02, 2015
Do you know that in GLC, just -

With 2,500 you can raise 30k

With 12k you can raise 400k

And

With 56k you can raise 1m.

And it is not a loan.
It is not an investment
It is not a grant.

Thru crowd funding.

Email - akdam_multiwealth@yahoo.com

Think GLC

Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 10:50am On Oct 04, 2015
I don't care who you are, where you are from or what you do. As long as you are making money..........bring it on, bring it on.......

Think GLC

Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by bolafez(m): 11:17am On Oct 04, 2015
interested bolafez@gmail.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by nerilove(m): 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
Pls I just saw this now. I'm good to go: nerilove4all@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
Think GLC

Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by princehabyb(m): 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
Lay a foundation of passive income for life and earn @least N1,320 per day or N16,500- N33,000 weekly without selling anything ..All needed is just with seed capital of N6,600,which also automatically qualifies you as a member. Is your desire hot enough to make this real??..check my signature!
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
we need testimonies
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 10:10am On Oct 10, 2015
Plan your retirement benefit now.

Plan your ever-continuous income now.

Safeguard your financial life now.

The time is now.

Act now.