Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,555 members, 7,955,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:45 PM

Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu (67538 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs / Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers / INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by Crocz(m): 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
Yepee!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by umarc19: 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
Wat shocked

Grammar don die be dat.. grin grin

The guy be like:

Pay corpers their monthly allowances, they are in a state of 'Afulagafua' grin

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
OK na
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
omenka:
The Igbo's (except a minor few) have chosen to be on the wrong side of history and re gonna pay dearly for this political misadventure. Any presidential aspirations they might have been nursing has been set back 50years.

Pray you get your Biafra.

what is this one saying

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by chubykemicheal(m): 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
Oga Patrick, na only go school pass?? Y come here come dey speak grammar?

Mind urself for there oooooo

Before PDP go give u hands down

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by austinbrown: 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
Na Idiot em be
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by BENARI: 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
[/color][color=#006600]
omenka:
The Igbo's (except a minor few) have chosen to be on the wrong side of history and re gonna pay dearly for this political misadventure. Any presidential aspirations they might have been nursing has been set back 50years.

Pray you get your Biafra.
Na waooooooh
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by rexoluj(m): 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
AndreRose:
Which PDP political abrakadabra? Which fallaciloquence? Please patrick don't circumnavigate around PDP results, your identical plumage is with the APC not PDP. We don't need your circumlocutry and voluminous grammar here. Thanks for stopping by.
#teamGEJ

Eleyii mati binu me, AndreRose, kilode, na u be Patrick senior sister
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by Motolank: 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
Issokay

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by rexoluj(m): 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
AndreRose:
Which PDP political abrakadabra? Which fallaciloquence? Please patrick don't circumnavigate around PDP results, your identical plumage is with the APC not PDP. We don't need your circumlocutry and voluminous grammar here. Thanks for stopping by.
#teamGEJ

Eleyii mati binu ke, AndreRose, kilode, na u be Patrick senior sister abi
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by Adebowhales(m): 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
AndreRose:
#teamGEJ
AndreRose:
#teamGEJ
AndreRose:
#teamGEJ

See As U Dey Yeye Urself. If U Bite Ur Tongue Nw, U Go Say Na Buhari Swear4u
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by Nten: 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
Kpokpomadiga
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
AndreRose:
#teamGEJ

From a lady...Pukka
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by Odeju(m): 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
the honourable s speaking
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
The wait is almost over

STATE APC PDP
KANO 1,903,999 215,779
JIGAWA 885,988 142,897
KATSINA 1,345,441 98,937
ONDO 299,889 251,368
OGUN 308,290 207,950
EKITI 120,331 176,466
EBONYI 71,660 287,804
KOGI 264,851 149,987
NASARAWA 236,838 273,460
ABIA 13,394 368,303
IMO 159,045 210,022
FCT 146,399 157,195
OSUN 383,603 249,929
OYO 528,620 303,376
ENUGU 14,157 553,003
ANAMBRA 17,926 660,762
KADUNA 1,127,760 484,085
KWARA 302,146 132,602
KEBBI 567,883 100,097
RIVERS 69,238 1,487,075
AKWA IBOM 58,411 953,304
SOKOTO 671,926 152,199
LAGOS 686,924 533,735
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by CyberEBOLA(m): 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
elecroencephallographicationalistical lotobomy
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
vjsmiles:
This man vocal caricature has been imbeded and at the same time miscombobulated with english grammercieur...
it is a point to note that the ki ki ka ka so is not perturbed by his larynx utterances and he has unweildenly become a grammar celebrity celebrated under the languagial zoomo...
me and him who win angry

Dies!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by arsenal33: 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
grin grin grin
AndreRose:
#teamGEJ
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by jossyspicy: 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
WHY BUHARI MUST NOT WIN

I want to ask, if Buhari should win Jonathan, will Buhari's wife make Nigerians laugh and forget their sorrows like first lady Dame Patience does? This woman has increased the life span of an average Nigerian.

Examples of her "award winning speeches" include:

1- * Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.

2- * My husband and Sambo IS good people.

3- * I rather KILL myself than commit SUICIDE.

4- * My fellow widows.

5- * I travelled to abroad to rest in peace.

6- * My husband is the best couple on earth.

7- * The doctors are responding to treatment.

8- * For those who said I speech bad English, I left them for God.

9- * Ojukwu is dead, but his Manhood still lives on.

10- * Na only you waka come?

11- * Chai ! Chai !! Chai !!! This blood we are "sharing"

12- * diaris God o...
13- * on behave of N2million I donate my family.
14- *To all those who think Goodluck Jonathan has failed, I have a question for you. When a child fails an exam, isn't the child supposed to be repeated?

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by richidinho(m): 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
This man will never learn

This grammar cost him his house of rep seat

Nicompo nicompo ekpo calabeur

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by rabimlomo: 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
Activity77:

Stop spewing trash broda...

Every tribe have d sole right to surport any party dey deem fit for them,speak for ursef and not abt anoda tribe.....

Even when you always vote based on ethnicity? Contunuu now. I really pray you have your biafra too.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by Daniel058(m): 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
AndreRose:
#teamGEJ
e be like say u follow PATRICK go school for the same place ooo! grin...... Chai! This is a clapping misle.. grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by corisande: 10:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
grin lol
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by 1stola: 10:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
missbehave247:
Enugu did it best, long live Sullivan chime. GET till 2019
Thieves.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by mazinaija: 10:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
Lol....where is Fr. Mbaka, if Jonathan didn't win. Mbaka has shown he is not to be taken seriously.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by sani99: 10:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
SAME WILL HAPPEN IN EDO,GRAMMAR DONT WIN ELECTIONS.SEE FORMER PDP GOLD KEEPER CALLING HIS OWN STRIKER BAD NAME FOR SCORING A CLEAR AND NEAT GOOOOOOOOOOL
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by diego101(m): 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
AndreRose:
#teamGEJ
My guy Abeg tell am
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by Nikkypee: 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
I need to follow pa patrick on twitter for my own doze of comic relief
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by MrGoc(m): 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
AndreRose:
#teamGEJ
. . . . Abeg tell am oh . . .he should refrain from such comments on social media . . . Is he trying to infuriate Nigerians or what?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by henrylaw2: 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
Activity77:

Stop spewing trash broda...

Every tribe have d sole right to surport any party dey deem fit for them,speak for ursef and not abt anoda tribe.....

Th**der fire your father
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu by papabaks(m): 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
Na wetin I no go c for nairaland oooo. Chai. Contunu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) / Imo Youths Destroying Ihedioha Billboards (SEE PHOTOS) / Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.