Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

What Do You Think Of The "Chrislam" Religion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Think Of The "Chrislam" Religion? (1158 Views)

Chrislam Is The Ultimate Deception: Jesus Is Not Isa From The Qur'an / Abomination Called Chrislam Is Taking Hold. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of The "Chrislam" Religion? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
I have never heard of it until today grin grin

Christian Muslims believe that Muhammad, Moses and Jesus were all great prophets equally deserving of love and respect but with very distinct and different roles. Worship services include singing of Christian hymns and Islamic nasheeds to praise God and attract his presence. Christian Muslims in congregation freely to call out in "The Name" of Allah (Elohim) during worship.

Christmas, Easter, Ramadan and other Christian and Islamic religions celebrations are accepted and celebrated without judgment or hostility. They use the historical calendar which Muhammad used throughout his lifetime where Ramadan falls in December (Nativity Fast) and Hajj in March (Holy Week) but reject the adjustments introduced by Caliph Umar. Christmas is observed as both a time to celebrate Christ's sovereignty and to celebrate the revelation of the Qur'an.

Source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrislam
Re: What Do You Think Of The "Chrislam" Religion? by thorpido(m): 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
Dead on arrival.
Parallel lines don't cross.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of The "Chrislam" Religion? by Hawlahscho(m): 1:25am On Mar 31, 2015
Surprising

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of The "Chrislam" Religion? by yinkeys(m): 1:57am On Mar 31, 2015
@rainess you like nairaland alot already. Seems you're always online
Re: What Do You Think Of The "Chrislam" Religion? by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 31, 2015
yinkeys:
@rainess you like nairaland alot already. Seems you're always online

Just keep it logged in on my phone. Unlimited data phone plan here in Canada lol
Re: What Do You Think Of The "Chrislam" Religion? by Nobody: 2:06am On Mar 31, 2015
Rainess:

Just keep it logged in on my phone. Unlimited data phone plan here in Canada lol

~ How much do you guys pay for the unlimited data plan? and is it per month?
Re: What Do You Think Of The "Chrislam" Religion? by Nobody: 2:08am On Mar 31, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ How much do you guys pay for the unlimited data plan? and is it per month?

I pay 60 Canadian dollars a month and I get unlimited texting, data and talk time (within canada). According to Google that's 9419 naira
Re: What Do You Think Of The "Chrislam" Religion? by Nobody: 2:19am On Mar 31, 2015
Rainess:

I pay 60 Canadian dollars a month and I get unlimited texting, data and talk time (within canada). According to Google that's 9419 naira

~ Wow! That's relatively cheap to what we pay here.
What part of canada do you stay? Ontario? Toronto? Ottawa?

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Satanism / Karva Chauth 2015 Moon Rise Time Today In Delhi Mumbai Banglore / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/11/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.