Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Beware Of Satanism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of Satanism (1158 Views)

The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 / . / Atheism Is The Mother Of Satanism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Satanism by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 23, 2015
I want to advise all that want to venture into satanism and those going astray of our Lord's command, please what I went through venturing into satanism all most took my life,
I will keep this short.
Satanism almost took my life, I was dying slowly, calling on Satan and his demons who payed deaft ears to my call and plead for help, my so called guidian daemon
refused to offer any help. I was experiencing pains from one to one, at the very first time I started I don't normally fall sick but the first day into satanism I developed sudden ulcer which lasted for days and after dat went, days later pains and weakness. The worst path of all is that I don't normal fall sick, I hardly fall sick in fact for the past 10 years I have not gotten sick not even down with fever. The final hours I nearly died started days back with sudden tightness in left side of my lower abdomen and very painful with pains all over my back and spinnal cord, it was as if I was bleeding badly but no visible blood, I almost died, until a voice spoke to .me calmy, renounce this gods before you die for nothing and immediately I dropped down to my knees and Ask lord Jesus for mercy and renounced Satan and his demons instantly, relief came unto me the pains immediately subdued, the part where the pains were, suddenly disappeared along side the whole back pain. The most surprising is that the back pain disappeared instantly! I am keeping this short. Please people do not let any body decieve you. Jesus is the way to light and truth, don't believe the lies of satanist on nairaland here whom I listened to and nearly died. If not for grace where would I be? Please as many people that will read this, this is true life. Please beware of satanism. It will only cost you your life at the end. God bless you all.
In book of Proverbs the bible said when a man refused to take correction and become more stuborn one day he will suddenly be blown away.

MODIFIED*

Some said I did not dedicated my soul to satan physically. But I did accept Satan as a god before which is like automatic dedication even though the physical was not yet done. I did astral temple dedication
You do not have to oppose me. You don't believe what I say. It is not your fault the devil is feeding you with lies and I pray for all still in that path of darkness to see the light. Because the devil will leave you to die line a chicken and laugh you when he wants to take you. If not for grace I wanted to die silently. I almost did not want to reniuce Satan. It was God! God Almighty that touched my heart. Na small thing remain.
And fall all those going into satanism newly. I hope you know the blasmpheming of the holy spirit intentionally will not be forgiven?

Please do not attempt to curse the holy spirit and reject it like they stated in Joyofsatan.com that is a very big trap.
Curse the holy spirit there and you know it is a sin to do that. You will not be forgiven and thus Satan will take over your life completely and do whatever he wished with you. I pray God delivers all that are still in captivity like he did to the children of isreal.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Satanism by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
Demigods:
I want to advise all that want to venture into satanism and those going astray of our Lord's command, please what I went through venturing into satanism all most took my life,
I will keep this short.
Satanism almost took my life, I was dying slowly, calling on Satan and his demons who payed deaft ears to my call and plead for help, my so called guidian angek refused to offer any help. I was experiencing pains from one to one, at the very first time I started I don't normally fall sick but the first day into satanism I developed sudden ulcer which lasted for days and after dat went, days later pains and weakness. The worst path of all is that I don't normal fall sick, I hardly fall sick in fact for the past 10 years I have not gotten sick not even down with fever. The final hours I nearly died started days back with sudden tightness in left side of my lower abdomen and very painful with pains all over my back and spinnal cord, it was as if I was bleeding badly but no visible blood, I almost died, until a voice spoke to .me calmy, reniuce this Gods before you die for nothing and immediately I dropped down to my knees and Ask lord Jesus for mercy and reniuce Satan and instantly I relief came unto me the pains immediately subdued, the part where the pains was suddenly disappeared along side the whole back pain. The most surprising is that the back pain disappeared instantly! I am keeping this short. Please people do not let any body decieve you. Jesus is the way to light and truth, don't believe the lies of satanist on nairaland here whom I listened to and nearly died. If not for grace where would I be? Please as many people that will read this, this is true life. Please beware of satanism. It will only cost you your life at the end. God bless you all.
In book of Proverbs the bible said when a man refused to take correction and become more stuborn one day he will suddenly be blown away.
Demigods:

Yes it's true immediately I complained to my mum. Cus she isba pastor and I have seen God use her mightily before. She is into deliverance she praelyed for me. D first tin she told me was "loose every agreement you made with Satan" I was shocked cus I know I didn't tell her i was doing anything wit Satan. After she prayed for the spirit of death to leave me and satan to lose every organ he helpd in my body So she prayed for my body generally I feel very okay now, she will conduct deliverance for me because I will hav to dump the pendulum and other materials with me.
Satan has notin to offer me.
Man in last night it was as if something was eating my left kidney up man, na wa
Mellin and to you, you said I would have summoned one being or the order that's harming me?
If truely satanism was the way I do not think any being summoned would harm any human. In Christianity none of Gods body harm anybody. I will not mention you again. But I have this clear to you.
Re: Beware Of Satanism by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
Men your story keeps changing, yhu can lie for African

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Satanism by JILCOM: 1:41am On Jul 24, 2015
chalantmike:
Men your story keeps changing, yhu can lie for African

How did his story change? These are obviously two related events with one occuring after the other. Why are you intent on discrediting him? The man said he doesn't want to do satanism anymore after he almost died. He's only trying to warn those who are still ignorant of the consequences of invoking demons by sharing his experience here. What's your problem with that?

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Satanism by Nobody: 2:36am On Jul 24, 2015
JILCOM:

How did his story change? These are obviously two related events with one occuring after the other. Why are you intent on discrediting him? The man said he doesn't want to do satanism anymore after he almost died. He's only trying to warn those who are still ignorant of the consequences of invoking demons by sharing his experience here. What's your problem with that?
related with an obviously edited story line, mister man look at it again, nt discrediting him broz, pointing the obvious for sanity sack.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Satanism by philfearon(m): 3:44am On Jul 24, 2015
JILCOM:

In your quest to discredit the truth,forming alliance with a typical loser and clueless ignoramus is always a welcome idea for you.
A kid that thinks spirituality is a kids show went and tried something he shouldn't have done and it backfired and as is expected, he runs back to Nairaland to misyarn.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Satanism by JILCOM: 5:08am On Jul 24, 2015
philfearon:

In your quest to discredit the truth,forming alliance with a typical loser and clueless ignoramus is always a welcome idea for you.
A kid that thinks spirituality is a kids show went and tried something he shouldn't have done and it backfired and as is expected, he runs back to Nairaland to misyarn.

The phil fearon I know used to sing with a group called the galaxy back in those days. I hope you're not the same guy. If you are, pls try and make a good track out of this brouhaha rather than coming here to spew trash.

I followed mellin's thread right from the beginning and I'm certain demigod was no fake. He's too naive and inexperienced to be a fake. He wanted to open his third eye at all costs and got burned in the process. I'm not the kind of guy that easily gets tricked. I can easily spot a fake a mile away. If he was able to fool everyone which I strongly doubt, then I admit he's a good act and rightly deserves an Oscar.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Satanism by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 24, 2015
JILCOM:

The phil fearon I know used to sing with a group called the galaxy back in those days. I hope you're not the same guy. If you are, pls try and make a good track out of this brouhaha rather than coming here to spew trash.

I followed mellin's thread right from the beginning and I'm certain demigod was no fake. He's too naive and inexperienced to be a fake. He wanted to open his third eye at all costs and got burned in the process. I'm not the kind of guy that easily gets tricked. I can easily spot a fake a mile away. If he was able to fool everyone which I strongly doubt, then I admit he's a good act and rightly deserves an Oscar.
the things u don't know of keep mute... Demigod is great0, great0 is demigod
Re: Beware Of Satanism by oluwapoju(m): 8:06am On Jul 24, 2015
JILCOM:

did he really venture into satanism... use ur sense bro
Re: Beware Of Satanism by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 24, 2015
Mellin:
the things u don't know of keep mute... Demigod is great0, great0 is demigod

Guy quiet your mouth before your talk rubbish there.
You and your stupid god enko or whatever wan watch una head die before not me. Animal like you, na God Almighty go forgive u. Stay away from me no mention me again. Because I didn't mention u as u said. So go look bush. Ur father Satan na liar. U dat said sometimes ur gd will give u wrong answer which is ur gd lies to u at times so dat u will find out the truth ursef. If ur gd can lie. Then it means your father satan is truely the biggest liar. No get me annoyed please. I no wan let my anger out. U sidown and purposely ignored me wen u saw ibwas dying. Wat did enki do?
If not Jesus Christ. I am sure I would have been dead because d demonic spirit of hr father was eating my inside up. Mtchwww

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Satanism by An2elect2(f): 9:01am On Jul 24, 2015
Nawa O so people true true dey worship d baba of lies? Na OYO republic things when e backfire!

op,If na true thank God for you o

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Satanism by Alphanancy: 10:44am On Jul 24, 2015
The op is a delusional kid and a liar. Guy you better get your life straightened out. You were in another thread begging everybody to help you become a satanist. You were warned to take things easy and take it one step at a time but no, you wanted it sharp sharp. Let me tell you this; even the best things in life when rushed will backfire and become injurious. In the other thread immediately you read that its possible to have s.ex with female gods, that became your priority and you wanted to know how you can bleep your gd asap. Next was money. Money, money we did not hear word that you had to beg for money spells. When a pdf link containing great magick spells were uploaded by a poster the first thing you asked for was the money spell. You were asked to slow down. Even mellin here that you have been insulting tried to caution you about what you wanted to dabble into, warning you that casting spells when you know nothing about the controlling entities you were going to summorn could be dangerous. You replied that you just wanted to test it small and then maybe get money from it to buy things for dedication. Na you do yourself. Do not blame any satan. The guy is somewhere taking care of his own. If i were that entity you summoned without respect i will beat the help out of you. Now you are spewing trash. You claim that a blasphemy against the holy spirit will not be forgiven but you expect the demons of hell to forgive you and do your bidding when you blasphem them by summoning them without being an initiate. Did your bible not say that the prayer of the sinner will not be heard by the jewish god? Even in everyday life, groups, cults, frats, organisations and churches will only stand up for their members in times of trouble. Please stay on your lane and remain there.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Satanism by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
Na da spells in the pdf whatever he claims, remember he himself said he wasn't gonna try it till his initiated and his third eye is open, now between been initiated and opening his third eye, his story change, obviously the kid is unstable.

If he had touched the spells in *ad*ra*, the second version of the pdf i gave then i for say no wonder.
Re: Beware Of Satanism by philfearon(m): 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
JILCOM:

If you can spot lies from afar as u claimed,then its obvious demigod fooled you,or perhaps he echoes your already built distrust,and so you find yourself aligning with him..
How come he is the only one out of all that suffered?
Even everybody in that thread knows the dude thinks everything is like in the movies ..
Re: Beware Of Satanism by JILCOM: 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
philfearon:

If you can spot lies from afar as u claimed,then its obvious demigod fooled you,or perhaps he echoes your already built distrust,and so you find yourself aligning with him..
How come he is the only one out of all that suffered?
Even everybody in that thread knows the dude thinks everything is like in the movies ..
No further comment.
Re: Beware Of Satanism by philfearon(m): 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
JILCOM:

No further comment.
Good.You are rational again.
Re: Beware Of Satanism by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
Alphanancy:
The op is a delusional kid and a liar. Guy you better get your life straightened out. You were in another thread begging everybody to help you become a satanist. You were warned to take things easy and take it one step at a time but no, you wanted it sharp sharp. Let me tell you this; even the best things in life when rushed will backfire and become injurious. In the other thread immediately you read that its possible to have s.ex with female gods, that became your priority and you wanted to know how you can bleep your gd asap. Next was money. Money, money we did not hear word that you had to beg for money spells. When a pdf link containing great magick spells were uploaded by a poster the first thing you asked for was the money spell. You were asked to slow down. Even mellin here that you have been insulting tried to caution you about what you wanted to dabble into, warning you that casting spells when you know nothing about the controlling entities you were going to summorn could be dangerous. You replied that you just wanted to test it small and then maybe get money from it to buy things for dedication. Na you do yourself. Do not blame any satan. The guy is somewhere taking care of his own. If i were that entity you summoned without respect i will beat the help out of you. Now you are spewing trash. You claim that a blasphemy against the holy spirit will not be forgiven but you expect the demons of hell to forgive you and do your bidding when you blasphem them by summoning them without being an initiate. Did your bible not say that the prayer of the sinner will not be heard by the jewish god? Even in everyday life, groups, cults, frats, organisations and churches will only stand up for their members in times of trouble. Please stay on your lane and remain there.

Guy shut up your fucking mouth! I never attempted any spells. Dude. Don't quote me saying rubbish when you weren't with me.
Re: Beware Of Satanism by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
An2elect2:
Nawa O so people true true dey worship d baba of lies? Na OYO republic things when e backfire!

op,If na true thank God for you o

Yes o. Na true o. I went thru hell wen d pain started. Na Jesus Christ the almighty God deliver me from death. No be small tin
Re: Beware Of Satanism by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
chalantmike:
Na da spells in the pdf whatever he claims, remember he himself said he wasn't gonna try it till his initiated and his third eye is open, now between been initiated and opening his third eye, his story change, obviously the kid is unstable.

If he had touched the spells in *ad*ra*, the second version of the pdf i gave then i for say no wonder.

U wen I think say get sense bfr so. Na your stupid pass.
Re: Beware Of Satanism by Ganjafama(m): 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
Alphanancy:
The op is a delusional kid and a liar. You were in another thread begging everybody to help you become a satanist. You were warned to take things easy and take it one step at a time but no, you wanted it sharp sharp. In the other thread immediately you read that its possible to have s.ex with female gods, that became your priority and you wanted to know how you can bleep your gd asap. Next was money. Money, money we did not hear word that you had to beg for money spells. When a pdf link containing great magick spells were uploaded by a poster the first thing you asked for was the money spell. You were asked to slow down. Even mellin here that you have been insulting tried to caution you about what you wanted to dabble into, warning you that casting spells when you know nothing about the controlling entities you were going to summorn could be dangerous. You replied that you just wanted to test it small and then maybe get money from it to buy things for dedication. Na you do yourself. Do not blame any satan. Please stay on your lane and remain there.
Oh my God! Lolz, I couldn't help laughing out loud that people around thought I had gone nuts. This is the funniest post I have ever read on nairaland. Dude u just made my day.
Re: Beware Of Satanism by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
Demigods:

U wen I think say get sense bfr so. Na your stupid pass.
am not surprised, as long as its yhu.

(1) (Reply)

Karva Chauth 2015 Moon Rise Time Today In Delhi Mumbai Banglore / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/11/15 / Secrets Of Spirit Of Disobedience In Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.