Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,000 members, 7,866,783 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

Video Of A NAN IN THE NORTH Crying For Mistakenly Voting Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of A NAN IN THE NORTH Crying For Mistakenly Voting Pdp (625 Views)

Nigerians Misinterpreted Me – Bayo Onanuga, NAN MD Reacts To Backlash / Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga / I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Of A NAN IN THE NORTH Crying For Mistakenly Voting Pdp by Biggersammy: 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
watch how this man burst into cry for mistakenly voting Goodluck and they promised giving him another ballot paper.

www.facebook.com/video.php?v=990010117678665&set=vb.100000090590380&type=2&theater
Re: Video Of A NAN IN THE NORTH Crying For Mistakenly Voting Pdp by nelsonoba: 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
When God is working for you, even APC enemies will end up voting for you without knowing it! grin

I bet many other APC intending voters ended up voting for GEJ and only realized it when they had left the polling station.

GEJ till........2019

(1) (Reply)

Wikipedia Updates Buhari's Profile As President Elect / Patrick Obahiagbon view of change / Gen. Olúsẹ́gun Ọbásanjọ́ (retd), Boss Of All Bosses Of Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.