Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

CHECK HERE: WHAT BUHARI/APC NEEDS TO WIN THIS ELECTION - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CHECK HERE: WHAT BUHARI/APC NEEDS TO WIN THIS ELECTION (4958 Views)

Any Igbo Who's A Member Of APC Needs To Have His Head Checked: Femi Fani Kayode / Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph / 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHECK HERE: WHAT BUHARI/APC NEEDS TO WIN THIS ELECTION by taiwoadeniyi3(m): 1:40am On Mar 31, 2015
http://www.naij.com/412728-nigeria-decided-jega-announces-official-results.html

According to the official INEC results declared so far via NTA and Metro 97.7FM and also displayed in a chronological order via the above web link, APC leads PDP in the presidential election with more than 2 millions votes.

In terms of states, APC is ahead of PDP by one state,

According to the results declared by the state collation officers of 19 states including FCT,
APC won in the following states:
*Kaduna
*Kwara
*Kastina
*Jigawa
*Kano
*Oyo
*Ondo
*Osun
*Kogi
*Ogun
(NOTE: APC has won 10 out of 19 states declared so far at INEC Abuja Office)

However, PDP won in the following states:
*Plateau
*Imo
*Akwa Ibom
*Abia
*Anambra
*Nasarawa
*FCT Abuja
*Enugu
*Ekiti
(NOTE: PDP has won 9 out 19 states declared so far at INEC Abuja Office)

The remaining states whose results have not been declared at INEC Abuja Office include:

Adamawa, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Ebonyi, Edo, Lagos Gombe, Delta, Kebbi, Niger, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara.

If I am not mistaken, APC has already had 25% votes in 14 states which now remains 10 states for PDP.

The 14 states where APC has had 25% votes and above include the following:
*Plateau
*Kaduna
*Kwara
*Kastina
*Jigawa
*Kano
*Nasarawa
*Oyo
*FCT
*Ondo
*Osun
*Kogi
*Ogun
*Ekiti

If APC is able to win the 10 states out of 17 remaining states, Buhari will have the highest votes and at the same time, will be able to fulfil the 25% requirement of 24 states each: (14+10=24)

*Adamawa (According to an unconfirmed report, APC is leading)

*Bauchi (According to an unconfirmed report, APC is leading)

*Borno (Likely APC will win here)

*Gombe (APC has already won here massively based on an unconfirmed report)

*Kebbi (Likely APC will win here)

*Lagos (Reports say APC is leading here)

*Niger

*Sokoto (APC is massively leading here)

*Yobe

*Zamfara

The above analysis is very likely based on the results already announced/will be announced at their INEC state offices mentioned above.

PDP will be strong in the remaining 7 states but APC must not be allowed to have 25% votes in any of them. Should APC has 25% votes in just one of the below states, there will be a serious problem for PDP:

*Benue
*Cross River
*Ebonyi
*Edo
*Delta
*Rivers
*Taraba

If the election results are not tampered, APC will win it.

Perhaps, the last resort for PDP will be a RUN OFF ELECTION which must be conducted within 7 days.

I don't see how PDP will win this election based on the fact that many of the remaining states in the North are APC strongholds and which will very likely be won by APC.

States like Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi, Gombe, Yobe and Bauchi may amount to a great number of millions of votes.

Except by miracle, PDP will lose this election.

Good Morning To You All

Seun

lalasticlala

Afam4eva

OAM4J

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CHECK HERE: WHAT BUHARI/APC NEEDS TO WIN THIS ELECTION by NewsEmpireNG(f): 1:44am On Mar 31, 2015
Ghenghen.... ghen... ghen... ghen... ghen... ghenghenghenghen!!!

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: CHECK HERE: WHAT BUHARI/APC NEEDS TO WIN THIS ELECTION by ellechrystal(f): 1:45am On Mar 31, 2015
Morning dear, how r u?..dont worry, God will give us who is able.

1 Like

Re: CHECK HERE: WHAT BUHARI/APC NEEDS TO WIN THIS ELECTION by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 31, 2015
God please help your son Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: CHECK HERE: WHAT BUHARI/APC NEEDS TO WIN THIS ELECTION by Inkman(m): 2:02am On Mar 31, 2015
a new dawn Nigeria
with #change
Re: CHECK HERE: WHAT BUHARI/APC NEEDS TO WIN THIS ELECTION by saintkash(m): 2:21am On Mar 31, 2015
annazubi:

Don't worry Apc will win n gmb will not hurt gej n mama peace. . Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: CHECK HERE: WHAT BUHARI/APC NEEDS TO WIN THIS ELECTION by ephemm(m): 2:25am On Mar 31, 2015
God bless Nigeria

God bless Jega

Buhari's victory is victory for the electorate. Gone are the days of easy ride for incumbent.

Naija for life
Re: CHECK HERE: WHAT BUHARI/APC NEEDS TO WIN THIS ELECTION by clevvermind(m): 2:30am On Mar 31, 2015
Jonathan will be declared winner soon. let
those apc kids be making noise for now. their
eyes will soon clear. we pdp fans don't make
noise cos we know what will happen.
Re: CHECK HERE: WHAT BUHARI/APC NEEDS TO WIN THIS ELECTION by bobmalu83(m): 2:40am On Mar 31, 2015
u have analyze well, even though a pro-Jonathan but i respect ur analysis. I believe that's how it will be

2 Likes

Re: CHECK HERE: WHAT BUHARI/APC NEEDS TO WIN THIS ELECTION by oluwafemi113(m): 2:48am On Mar 31, 2015
We are winning already grin
Re: CHECK HERE: WHAT BUHARI/APC NEEDS TO WIN THIS ELECTION by Bamoha(m): 3:10am On Mar 31, 2015
Re: CHECK HERE: WHAT BUHARI/APC NEEDS TO WIN THIS ELECTION by DuchessLily(f): 3:48am On Mar 31, 2015
I kano'nt believe dat APC is a better rigger dan PDP

Plus d cows in Kano were present ...hahahahaha.

God's WILL must be done
Re: CHECK HERE: WHAT BUHARI/APC NEEDS TO WIN THIS ELECTION by solid3(m): 3:56am On Mar 31, 2015
Buhari will get enough vite to meet all requirement.

This is a heart breaking analysis for TAN, GEJites.

Buhari, welcome to Aso Rock.
Re: CHECK HERE: WHAT BUHARI/APC NEEDS TO WIN THIS ELECTION by fromnigeria(m): 3:56am On Mar 31, 2015
thank you my brother

My body dey s h a k e!!!!!!!!!
My body dey s h a k e !!!!!!!!!
God finish what you have started and may
thunder strike dead anyone who is detetmined
to block Change, especially from Delta state.
Re: CHECK HERE: WHAT BUHARI/APC NEEDS TO WIN THIS ELECTION by Soloter(m): 4:34am On Mar 31, 2015
APC doesn't just have 25% in Benue, The party has won outrightly here and we are happy that Suswam also is defeated.

2 Likes

Re: CHECK HERE: WHAT BUHARI/APC NEEDS TO WIN THIS ELECTION by franugo(m): 4:47am On Mar 31, 2015
J was here
Re: CHECK HERE: WHAT BUHARI/APC NEEDS TO WIN THIS ELECTION by Bishop4bella(m): 4:59am On Mar 31, 2015
With the help of GOD, APC shall eventually emerge the winner because with the look of things it is only God miracle that can save GEJ to secure victory in this election and do not see God forsaking GMB cry all these years.

Election collation has brought Nigerians together once again when super eagles has decided to Bleep up.

APC e-warriors is taking the lead. Is the Lord doing.
Re: CHECK HERE: WHAT BUHARI/APC NEEDS TO WIN THIS ELECTION by sojjy: 5:03am On Mar 31, 2015
APC candidate GMB is the chosen one.

Sai Buhari
Sai APC
Sai Nigeria
Re: CHECK HERE: WHAT BUHARI/APC NEEDS TO WIN THIS ELECTION by ComradeAbu(m): 5:15am On Mar 31, 2015
I wish GEJ will Employ me to Write his
Handover speech, Trust me! I will prepare it
euphemistically and sweet ! Bastard Okupe, Abati or FFK
will do it harmful.
Re: CHECK HERE: WHAT BUHARI/APC NEEDS TO WIN THIS ELECTION by adezzy01(m): 5:16am On Mar 31, 2015
God help us we need true change.
Re: CHECK HERE: WHAT BUHARI/APC NEEDS TO WIN THIS ELECTION by taiwoadeniyi3(m): 6:35am On Mar 31, 2015
Soloter:
APC doesn't just have 25% in Benue, The party has won outrightly here and we are happy that Suswam also is defeated.

Is this info true? Problem is looming for PDP....hmmm
Except if Lagos results are manipulated in favour of PDP to cancel out the alleged election result from Benue, no hiding place for PDP.
Re: CHECK HERE: WHAT BUHARI/APC NEEDS TO WIN THIS ELECTION by taiwoadeniyi3(m): 7:27am On Mar 31, 2015
fromnigeria:
thank you my brother

My body dey s h a k e!!!!!!!!!
My body dey s h a k e !!!!!!!!!
God finish what you have started and may
thunder strike dead anyone who is detetmined
to block Change, especially from Delta state.

Undoubtedly, PDP is predicted to win Delta.
Re: CHECK HERE: WHAT BUHARI/APC NEEDS TO WIN THIS ELECTION by msmon(m): 7:38am On Mar 31, 2015
Re: CHECK HERE: WHAT BUHARI/APC NEEDS TO WIN THIS ELECTION by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 31, 2015
Oh my world, how are the mighty fallen .....my body dey shake, my body dey shake cool
Re: CHECK HERE: WHAT BUHARI/APC NEEDS TO WIN THIS ELECTION by taiwoadeniyi3(m): 8:15am On Mar 31, 2015
shinejackie:
Oh my world, how are the mighty fallen .....my body dey shake, my body dey shake cool

Hmmm!
Re: CHECK HERE: WHAT BUHARI/APC NEEDS TO WIN THIS ELECTION by princesscosmeti: 8:23am On Mar 31, 2015
Great news. We didn't only pick 25% from benue state, apc won benue out rightly. The change has come @last.
Re: CHECK HERE: WHAT BUHARI/APC NEEDS TO WIN THIS ELECTION by taiwoadeniyi3(m): 8:23am On Mar 31, 2015
Just heard that Buhari has been declared winner in the following states by their INEC State Collation Officers:

*BENUE (Based on my above analysis, I never predicted this to be won by APC)

*NIGER

It remains just 8 more states wins for APC to have the highest votes and fulfil the 25% votes requirement in any 24 state of the federation.

Still counting!!!
Re: CHECK HERE: WHAT BUHARI/APC NEEDS TO WIN THIS ELECTION by Hardheolar(m): 8:23am On Mar 31, 2015
annazubi:
Kikikiiiki. U neva see anything.
After chanting GEJ till 2019 before march 28, TANOIDS be like God, pls help your son.
Re: CHECK HERE: WHAT BUHARI/APC NEEDS TO WIN THIS ELECTION by princesscosmeti: 8:25am On Mar 31, 2015
taiwoadeniyi3:

Is this info true? Problem is looming for PDP....hmmm
Except if Lagos results are manipulated in favour of PDP to cancel out the alleged election result from Benue, no hiding place for PDP.

Apc won lagos too. With abt 100k margin.

1 Like

Re: CHECK HERE: WHAT BUHARI/APC NEEDS TO WIN THIS ELECTION by taiwoadeniyi3(m): 8:28am On Mar 31, 2015
princesscosmeti:
Great news. We didn't only pick 25% from benue state, apc won benue out rightly. The change has come @last.

Very TRUE!!!

Waiting and Counting!!!
Re: CHECK HERE: WHAT BUHARI/APC NEEDS TO WIN THIS ELECTION by taiwoadeniyi3(m): 8:33am On Mar 31, 2015
princesscosmeti:

Apc won lagos too. With abt 100k margin.

I heard that it is not yet completed.
As at yesterday, it remained only three local government areas where the collation officers were still expecting results from.
Re: CHECK HERE: WHAT BUHARI/APC NEEDS TO WIN THIS ELECTION by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 31, 2015
taiwoadeniyi3:

Hmmm!

Na so my guy........... grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Convoy Hold Up Traffic For One And Half Hour In Abuja! / Shehu Sani, Utchay Odims Honoured At African Leadership And Governance Summit / Olumba Olumba :the Secret Relationship Between GEJ And Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.