Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Nigerians Should Know This Constitution(section 134) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Know This Constitution(section 134) (2488 Views)

By This Constitution The Vice-president Can't Become President / 5 Things You Should Know About INEC's Smart Card Readers(SCRs) (PHOTO) / Is Buhari Bigger Than Nigeria's Constitution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Should Know This Constitution(section 134) by daddynasa: 4:09am On Mar 31, 2015
Article 134 (2) of the Nigerian Constitution stipulates that
a presidential candidate will be duly elected after attaining
both the highest number of votes cast; and has received
at least a quarter of the votes at each of at least two-
thirds of all the states and the Federal Capital Territory
(FCT) of Abuja. If no candidate satisfies the requirement,
a second election will be held between the two leading
candidates within seven days from the pronouncement of
the result.
Two-third is about 24 states, so a candidate needs 25 percent votes each from these states.
Buhari leads by total votes
Both GMB and GEJ has not satisfied the other part which says 25percent of votes in 2/3 states.
I am so happy that Nigeria's democracy is getting mature but I smell indecisive election God Pls let the winner be...?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Know This Constitution(section 134) by Nobody: 4:19am On Mar 31, 2015
Buhari already secured 25% from 25 states so far.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Know This Constitution(section 134) by kilokeys(m): 4:28am On Mar 31, 2015
and Jonathan wins by a slight margin..

na so e dey be.. Brooms do not fit in palaces.

they r best outside the house.

maybe APC should change their logo to Vacuum Cleaner.. at least it could help the condition of the prussian rugs in aso villa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Know This Constitution(section 134) by daddynasa: 4:42am On Mar 31, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Buhari already secured 25% from 25 states so far.
am following results announced by INEC and not those from social media

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Know This Constitution(section 134) by mcfynest(m): 4:46am On Mar 31, 2015
All will end today!!!
Re: Nigerians Should Know This Constitution(section 134) by Soloter(m): 5:06am On Mar 31, 2015
daddynasa:
am following results announced by INEC and not those from social media
But the social media results are similar to the ones released by INEC.
Re: Nigerians Should Know This Constitution(section 134) by Billygee2u: 5:18am On Mar 31, 2015
the north created Boko Haram to make GEJ government un-gorvernable, in order to wrestle power from GEJ,then peradventure, Buhari wins,let Nigerians know that Niger Delta should also rise against Buhari and make him restless until he dies of HBP. The Northerners alone are not born to rule Nigerians.
If Buhari wins, Nigerians prepare for another stronger violence in Nigeria.
I am not supporting violence in Nigeria,but this is the true nature of things to happen if Buhari wins.
Even Buhari's certificateless issue on ground is enough to cause uprising after he's sworn in as Nigeria's next president. No one is above the law.all heads are equal.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Know This Constitution(section 134) by ComradeAbu(m): 5:21am On Mar 31, 2015
YA 'TIT' FOR ME 'TAT' !
If you Enugu me I will Kano you
If you Akwa Ibom me I will Kaduna you
If you Rivers me I will Katsina you
If you Anambra me I will Jigawa you
If you Abia me I will Kebbi you
If you Delta me I will Sokoto you
If you Plateau me I will Osun you
If you Ekiti me I will Kogi you
If you Abuja me I will Ogun you
If you Imo me I will Oyo you
If you Nasarawa me I will Ondo you...
AND ..even Kwara you before 10am tomorrow!
Then...if you Otuoke me, I will really 'Daura you for ever!
Re: Nigerians Should Know This Constitution(section 134) by Iyanusele(m): 5:35am On Mar 31, 2015
THE BATTLE IS NOT OVER......

GEJ ALL THE WAY

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Know This Constitution(section 134) by RockMaxi: 5:44am On Mar 31, 2015
Soloter:
But the social media results are similar to the ones released by INEC.

Don't mind the OP, whenever they want to do wayo, they will be claiming one is Social Media and one is INEC.
Help me ask the OP whose interest is the Returning Officers that announced the result used by the Journalists and SM serving?
cool
Re: Nigerians Should Know This Constitution(section 134) by daddynasa: 5:48am On Mar 31, 2015
RockMaxi:

Don't mind the OP, whenever they want to do wayo, they will be claiming one is Social Media and one is INEC.
Help me ask the OP whose interest is the Returning Officers that announced the result used by the Journalists and SM serving?
cool
logically smh for u
Re: Nigerians Should Know This Constitution(section 134) by RockMaxi: 6:03am On Mar 31, 2015
daddynasa:
logically smh for u

Logically clap my hands cool// on the head you are shaking. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Enjoying Himself As President While Some Hating / Where Is Barcanista???? / MUST SEE! The Intimate Story Of Femi Fani-kayode’s 26-year-old Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.