Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory (6224 Views)

PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. / Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP / “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by Beedude(m): 8:11am On Mar 31, 2015
Billygee2u:
the north created Boko Haram to make GEJ government un-gorvernable, in order to wrestle power from GEJ,then peradventure, Buhari wins,let Nigerians know that Niger Delta should also rise against Buhari and make him restless until he dies of HBP. The Northerners alone are not born to rule Nigerians.
If Buhari wins, Nigerians prepare for another stronger violence in Nigeria.
I am not supporting violence in Nigeria,but this is the true nature of things to happen if Buhari wins.
Even Buhari's certificateless issue on ground is enough to cause uprising after he's sworn in as Nigeria's next president. No one is above the law.all heads are equal.
Word of Advice : Never F**K with a General, he's not a zoologist grin

3 Likes

Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by PapiWata: 8:15am On Mar 31, 2015
Beedude:

That senile old muffukuh cain't even tell his asz from a hole in the ground, he is so brain dead ha ha.

NO OYEL for Boko Hari and him Sharia Republic. When the ting start you self go know.
Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by Deiok(m): 8:15am On Mar 31, 2015
That senless he goat that posted the north created bokoharam to discredit Gej govt. Is an idiot.
Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by Beedude(m): 8:26am On Mar 31, 2015
PapiWata:

That senile old muffukuh cain't even tell his asz from a hole in the ground, he is so brain dead ha ha.

NO OYEL for Boko Hari and him Sharia Republic. When the ting start you self go know.
Topic changing every hour from GEJ followers .. Don't worry bro, we handle ur militant brothers when their time comes .. Let's deal with there Pay Master first tongue

2 Likes

Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by Texcoco(m): 8:28am On Mar 31, 2015
gateleo:

Bad balle go kill you.... haters will surely die of heart attack. ...

If you like curse,rant and hide your head under the sand...we already have our umbrellas.
Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by PapiWata: 8:28am On Mar 31, 2015
Beedude:

Topic changing every hour from GEJ followers .. Don't worry bro, we handle ur militant brothers when their time comes .. Let's deal with there Pay Master first tongue

I sure say na ya Game Station remote you go carry go Delta to take am control dem abi ha ha ha ha. Ok make we wait until dem blow whistle.
Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by Texcoco(m): 8:32am On Mar 31, 2015
PapiWata:

You have pointed out what followers of terror gang leader Buhari are so desperate to ignore, which is that the Niger Delta oil will NOT be made available to any northern slave-master, as was the case for much of the past, before a Niger Delta homie made president.

The relevant mathematical equation is as follows : No crude oil = no salaries for federal employees = no fund allocation for states = no money for Hausa monopolists to steal = ANARCHY in Nigeria.
We think they see and fear the danger..tis just fatale pride that sees them ranting,raving and behaving like scary ostriches.
Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by PapiWata: 8:35am On Mar 31, 2015
Texcoco:
We think they see and fear the danger..tis just fatale pride that sees them ranting,raving and behaving like scary ostriches.

Na the yanga of person when never take eye see Egbesu work for inside bush, na him dem still dey do ha ha ha.

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by itsMrIke(m): 8:36am On Mar 31, 2015
Billygee2u:
the north created Boko Haram to make GEJ government un-gorvernable, in order to wrestle power from GEJ,then peradventure, Buhari wins,let Nigerians know that Niger Delta should also rise against Buhari and make him restless until he dies of HBP. The Northerners alone are not born to rule Nigerians.
I am not supporting violence in Nigeria,but this is the true nature of things to happen if Buhari wins.
Even Buhari's certificateless issue on ground is enough to cause uprising after he's sworn in as Nigeria's next president. No one is above the law.all heads are equal.

You are an e-diot for wishing violence on Nigeria. GMB has won the election, let your thugs in the Delta start an uproar. You think GMB will keep quiet and let them rubbish his government. Just remember what OBJ did to Timaya's people. Violence ko!
Make una try am na!! Instead of you to be thinking of how well we can take advantage of this change, you are busy preaching chaos! Tompolo and Asari should make noise na, and see if the entire creek will not be blasted out of Nigeria map!! Arrant Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by PapiWata: 8:39am On Mar 31, 2015
itsMrIke:

You are an e-diot for wishing violence on Nigeria. GMB has won the election, let your thugs in the Delta start an uproar. You think GMB will keep quiet and let them rubbish his government. Just remember what OBJ did to Timaya's people. Violence ko!
Make una try am na!! Instead of you to be thinking of how well we can take advantage of this change, you are busy preaching chaos! Tompolo and Asari should make noise na, and see if the entire creek will not be blasted out of Nigeria map!! Arrant Nonsense!!!

You too dey look film show and play video game Oga, but when reality jam, who no know go know.
Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by plendil: 8:41am On Mar 31, 2015
@JAkumo and Texaco, clearly beneficiaries of the GEJ's largesse to the creeks are becoming panicky; hence the infantile, weed-induced, achingly empty threats. Yeye dey smell.

Well, a little encouragement: GMB, when sworn in as pres-elect, has not indicated any intention to discontinue the amnesty to your guys. So cool the f*** down!! grin
Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by PapiWata: 8:47am On Mar 31, 2015
plendil:
@JAkumo and Texaco, clearly beneficiaries of the GEJ's largesse to the creeks are clearly becoming panicky; hence the infantile, weed-induced, achingly empty threats. Yeye dey smell.

Well, a little encouragement: GMB, when sworn in as pres-elect, has not indicated any intention to discontinue the amnesty to your guys. So cool the f*** down!! grin

Oga please make you no mistake insult my weed o, because na original Ekiti State Golden Wonder Weed me I dey consult EVERY TIME before I type any word for this forum. And furthermore, no try to change my name, if you no wan make Oracle face you.

Oya, tender ya apology NOW, if you no wan see my vex.
Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by Beedude(m): 8:52am On Mar 31, 2015
PapiWata:

I sure say na ya Game Station remote you go carry go Delta to take am control dem abi ha ha ha ha. Ok make we wait until dem blow whistle.

Funny u .. No comment till then... E go clear for ur eyes just like #March4Buhari
Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by ITbomb(m): 8:53am On Mar 31, 2015
Is he more qualify than Obasanjo militarywise who could not stop militancy after 8 years, it took the peaceful venture of Yar'Adua and Jonathan to convince the militants.

Fire for fire will destroy the economy.

Buhari would be taking a risk of grounding the economy if he attempts power

egift:

Three things that is make you Theory Of Anarchy not to work:
1. Buhari is not your regular clueless Zoologist. He is an Army Major General, trained in Nigeria, India, UK and the United States. He is very competent in all sense of it.

2. The good people of Niger Delta will rather have all the development they deserve and have their people in positions of power THAN turn the region to a war zone and under marshal law.

3. Unlike BH, if there is any problem in the creek, we know exactly those to pick up grin grin grin grin grin

Nigeria is moving forward. Separatists and clannish-minded folks like you will be left be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by PapiWata: 8:54am On Mar 31, 2015
ITbomb:
Is he more qualify than Obasanjo militarywise who could not stop militancy after 8 years, it took the peaceful venture of Yar'Adua and Jonathan to convince the militants.

You get sense no be small ting, my brother, but mumu people no dey like to hear true word at all.
Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 31, 2015
Wow. That got me
Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by plendil: 9:15am On Mar 31, 2015
PapiWata:

Oga please make you no mistake insult my weed o, because na original Ekiti State Golden Wonder Weed me I dey consult EVERY TIME before I type any word for this forum. And furthermore, no try to change my name, if you no wan make Oracle face you.

Oya, tender ya apology NOW, if you no wan see my vex.

Please, i no want oracle wahala ooo! so [size=30pt]JAKUMO[/size], aka Papiwata, accept my sincerest, most heartfelt, deepest, earnest apologia. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by egift(m): 9:27am On Mar 31, 2015
ITbomb:

Read this again:

3. Unlike BH, if there is any problem in the creek, we know exactly those to pick up

And if you expect Buhari to standby and watch Niger Delta burn the way Jonathan did on NE, then you are mistaken.
Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by ITbomb(m): 9:38am On Mar 31, 2015
egift:

Read this again:

And if you expect Buhari to standby and watch Niger Delta burn the way Jonathan did on NE, then you are mistaken.
And you think you know them.
ND militants are not like BH that hit and run.
Have you ever seen a single man gets up to a rig, blow the rig and jump into the waters and turn to fish.
Bring the entire military formation to the creeks and watch as they turn to foods for the fishes. Militants don't need thousands of marauding illiterate virgin hunters to make a point.

This is where you will see the hypocrisy of the Americans, those weapons they did not want to supply Nigeria because of human rights , they would supply it to fight Niger Delta
Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by ITbomb(m): 9:42am On Mar 31, 2015
Beedude:

You are talking about a senile man who even in his prime could not control his Government but left it to be run by Idiagbon. The second Idiagbon was out of the country, his government crumbled like packs of cards. Joke of the year.
Tinubu is pushing him to his death
Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by EmmySparky(m): 9:53am On Mar 31, 2015
Billygee2u:
fish brain
Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by emalekuo(m): 9:54am On Mar 31, 2015
The vote from Kaduna, Borno, Kano, Kastina, Zamfara, Sokoto Kebbi and others will be like.. Hold on,
Hold on, pick 2, pick 3, pick 3, pick 2, general market, suspension,Last card. Check Up!
Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by Beedude(m): 10:05am On Mar 31, 2015
ITbomb:

You are talking about a senile man who even in his prime could not control his Government but left it to be run by Idiagbon. The second Idiagbon was out of the country, his government crumbled like packs of cards. Joke of the year.
Tinubu is pushing him to his death
Ok Mr PDP.. For the past few years I guess ur man was in control and we had so many issues he claimed he doesn't know about .. E.g He sed he doesn't know the Chief Securities won't be ready for election on Feb14.. So tell me who is in charge of this country if the GCFR doesn't know ? cheesy
Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by Soskid(m): 11:25am On Mar 31, 2015
greatmarshall:
FAT COW!

Senior Advocate of Nuisance (SAN)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kanu Arrest: Biafra Leaders Write Buhari, Call Him "His Excellency" / (photo) Robber With Six Pack Meets His End After He Was Caught In Ebonyi. / Why Do The Igbos Refuse To Go Into Manufacturing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.