Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,772 members, 7,820,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape (37503 Views)

The Uniabuja Attempted Rape Case (the Accused, Side Of The Story) / Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) / Teenager Kills Landlady, Daughter, Grandchildren, Reports To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 31, 2015
She shud av break his than to have stabbed his heart angry ladies been breaking men's heart but dis one ehn na stab
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by justi4jesu(f): 9:56am On Mar 31, 2015
Misogynist2014:
You are high on new wine. She went to his room to do what? He refused to pay her and he was stabbed. She then inflicted injury on herself and claimed rape. This is manslaughter and she must end her miserable life in hell.

angry angry
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by distinkt(f): 9:56am On Mar 31, 2015
Good Morning Nairalanders,

I trust you are having a pleasant morning.

Please I need you help badly!

I have this survey i need to turn in 3 hours from now and the number of respondents I have is limited.

Please help me fill this form (females only please) http:///forms/k5WsRydxmP

I promise that it is short and straight to the point

Thank you for your help and support
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by Edusouls(m): 9:58am On Mar 31, 2015
Henix:
why should she collect such gift in 1st place?
na women way nahh, the disease of double dating...
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by Edusouls(m): 10:00am On Mar 31, 2015
ijustdey:

this is a case of "atenuje"

someone you don't a relationship with and you are comfortable collecting gifts from him....... don't she knows that one day the guy will ask for something in return......

we have being saying it to this girls.... a man you won't marry.. stop collecting gift from him and stop giving him false hope
you think she dosent know what she is doing? Na normal naija girl way nahh, triple dating is their way...
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by harry509: 10:03am On Mar 31, 2015
Islie:

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/teenager-kills-boyfriend-for-attempted-rape/
girls, I don't know d kind of word I wil use 2 classify most of dm, yu Rr collct gift frm a guy u know yu wil nt gv him ur puss.y, y? Pls!!! Nigeria gals stp collctn gift or money frm a man u know u wil nt allow him 2 fuvk yu ooh.
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by bejeria101(m): 10:04am On Mar 31, 2015
18? 32? Boyfriend/galfriend.,
Stab, died. *faints*
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by akinsadeez(m): 10:07am On Mar 31, 2015
Claroo:
RIP 2 Him
Life Imprisonment 4 Her

Haba, brother. Self defence is an absolute defence in law nah.
If it is true that he threatened to rape her using a knife, then self defence will avail her.

Besides, if that defence does not fly, then she will be convicted for murder not manslaughter meaning she will be sentenced to death not life imprisonment. You can't stab someone in the heart and then deny intention to kill him.
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 31, 2015
u can't sleep with him but u can collect his gifts for free...foolish girl
because of sex u lost your life now another will bleep her later in future ...more foolish guy
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by witnezHD(m): 10:10am On Mar 31, 2015
If GMB don't win, i'll commit
suicide and runaway... ;DIf GMB don't win, i'll commit
suicide and runaway...
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by Edusouls(m): 10:10am On Mar 31, 2015
na normal naija girl life nahh, triple dating,they date for buisness sake and not for love sake, the girl nahh wicked player, collecting gifts and choping this guys money at will, still conji dey Bleep ma guy up,he don beg tire, wan try do am by intimidation,the guy dosent know he was dealing with a more violent,fierce and a very heartless girl more than he is..it ended in tragedy and this man paid with his dear life, fear women...
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by Missmossy(f): 10:10am On Mar 31, 2015
Chai! 18 years capable of all these. Wonders shall never cease. Why should she even collect a phone gift from the guy? And the silly guy too felt he could have his way with her forcefully.

Such a dunce who met more than what he bargained for. Some people should learn from them.
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by DivaFiva: 10:14am On Mar 31, 2015
Henix:
Why not? Did he lose his free will before saying yes or maybe just choosing to buy it?
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by elopee3000(m): 10:15am On Mar 31, 2015
Girls re not smiling this days this month alone women ve murderd more thean 60 men in differents parts oof nigeria angry
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:16am On Mar 31, 2015
18 yrs Vs 32yrs! How can his intentions be pure?!
Such a pity. I hope the court will see it as self-defense and acquit her.
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by sam1990(m): 10:16am On Mar 31, 2015
na whaoooooooooo
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by chubykemicheal(m): 10:19am On Mar 31, 2015
All ds are rubbish
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by freecocoa(f): 10:19am On Mar 31, 2015
They should release that girl abeg, self defense ni.

Though, I don't think it's wise collecting gifts from someone you know has intentions you can't comply with.
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by jaydee87(m): 10:20am On Mar 31, 2015
Claroo:
RIP 2 Him
Life Imprisonment 4 Her
really wen she was trying to defend herself , bros u know judge well oh.
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by chaz007(f): 10:20am On Mar 31, 2015
A case of self defence, 3rd degree manslaughter. The defence counsel would establish the fact she has no intention whatsoever to want to take his life. The court would strike out the case and acquit the defendant.
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by Gboskee(m): 10:20am On Mar 31, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Islam undecided!
chris oyakhilome is that you?

nonsence bigot!

1 Like

Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by deadie(m): 10:21am On Mar 31, 2015
Owliver:
why not solve the issue that led to this by advocating girls to stay away from whom they don't have intention to date and not collect gifts like its christmas free gifts.

I find it difficult to understand your mentality. So, accepting a gift from someone means that you should date the person?
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by bunmioguns(m): 10:23am On Mar 31, 2015
Konji na bastard
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 31, 2015
Gboskee:
chris oyakhilome is that you?

nonsence bigot!
I never mentioned ya name
I only said islam
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by Claroo(m): 10:26am On Mar 31, 2015
akinsadeez:

Haba, brother. Self defence is an absolute defence in law nah.
If it is true that he threatened to rape her using a knife, then self defence will avail her.

Besides, if that defence does not fly, then she will be convicted for murder not manslaughter meaning she will be sentenced to death not life imprisonment. You can't stab someone in the heart and then deny intention to kill him.
U are right bro
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by jaydee87(m): 10:27am On Mar 31, 2015
Claroo:
RIP 2 Him
Life Imprisonment 4 Her
why cos she tried to defend herself from bin rape,bros u no judge am well oh.
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by Gboskee(m): 10:27am On Mar 31, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

I never mentioned ya name
I only said islam
islam is my favourite.
why not put the blame on xtianism?

capital BIGOT!

1 Like

Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:27am On Mar 31, 2015
It is because she is alive that propels the police to arrest her. Her crime: she did not spread her legs to the attempted rapist and giving the police all the trouble involved in murder investigation. The police should release her and pay her damages
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by Claroo(m): 10:27am On Mar 31, 2015
jaydee87:

really wen she was trying to defend herself , bros u know judge well oh.
Lol.....wetin be ur own judgment,make I hear grin
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by Gegz(m): 10:30am On Mar 31, 2015
Henix:
why should he try to take advantage of her because he bought her a gift? Some men sha. Smh
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 31, 2015
Gboskee:
islam is my favourite.
why not put the blame on xtianism?

capital BIGOT!
Rape started wen muhammed(disasterbeuponhim) raped aishat and muslims see nufin wrong wif it.
Datz y I said islam

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 31, 2015
martincbarton:
Whatever pushed this boy....... wait ooooo... Na man self.
...probably, your product sad grin lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robbers Break Into Warehouse Using Acid, Steal N19m Worth Of Goods / Nigerian Migrants Caught Extorting Parking Fee From Motorists In Italy. Photos / Hisbah Operative Caught With Married Woman In Hotel Room Faces Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.