Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape (37499 Views)

The Uniabuja Attempted Rape Case (the Accused, Side Of The Story) / Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) / Teenager Kills Landlady, Daughter, Grandchildren, Reports To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by julybaba(m): 10:31am On Mar 31, 2015
elopee3000:
Girls re not smiling this days this month alone women ve murderd more thean 60 men in differents parts oof nigeria angry
That is serious, men have become endangered species.
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by kindnyce(m): 10:32am On Mar 31, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Islam undecided!

PIG

1 Like

Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by ikombe: 10:36am On Mar 31, 2015
Henix:
why should she collect such gift in 1st place?
y should he give such gifts in the first place angry

thank God the bastard is dead grin @ least some people daugthers are safe undecided

1 Like

Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by Tshaphilo: 10:37am On Mar 31, 2015
it is a pity the guy died but I kudos to the girl for fighting for her dignity. Men should stop taking advantage of women. They may be refered to as weaker sex they are strong will and always will.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by omoplaycool(m): 10:39am On Mar 31, 2015
Islie:

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/teenager-kills-boyfriend-for-attempted-rape/
Rip to the dead well, I guess one can call this self defence.... My biggest issue still remains the fact that we're becoming duller and less humans as the day goes by...A life was lost and all some Pele r talking about is politics? SMH
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by jaydee87(m): 10:41am On Mar 31, 2015
Claroo:

Lol.....wetin be ur own judgment,make I hear grin
well na to let av do community service oh and I go sieze the phone sef.
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by julybaba(m): 10:41am On Mar 31, 2015
It's risky to underestimate anyone. Also, Relationship should always be defined and constantly re-defined. Greed is a destroyer, every sane human should avoid it, it is difficult for anyone to give you gift(s), without requesting for something(s) in return, (especially in a man-woman relationship). Wisdom teaches us, to avoid unnecessary misery. #julybaba
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by jaydee87(m): 10:42am On Mar 31, 2015
omoplaycool:

Rip to the dead well, I guess one can call this self defence.... My biggest issue still remains the fact that we're becoming duller and less humans as the day goes by...A life was lost and all some Pele r talking about is politics? SMH
I tire oh my broda
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by genevieve12(f): 10:44am On Mar 31, 2015
ijustdey:

this is a case of "atenuje"

someone you don't a relationship with and you are comfortable collecting gifts from him....... don't she knows that one day the guy will ask for something in return......

we have being saying it to this girls.... a man you won't marry.. stop collecting gift from him and stop giving him false hope
When wud nigerians stop been fake but real,castigating instead of dealing with reality of fins,if u were given car keys n asked to come he 4got to give u d documents some wud run dere not minding his rape attempt,moreover many females here collect more dan gifts for free!I wud rather say its a clear case of self defense.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 31, 2015
Imagine the gal's age and that of the deseased. Why will a gal of 18yrs old be friends with a man of 32yrs? This generation of gals is really something out of this world and the next generation coming will eventually lead to the end of mankind if nothing is done to build the psychological and mental state of teenage children, especially the female species. undecided

1 Like

Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by andyanders: 10:46am On Mar 31, 2015
Collecting gifts is a very dangerous issue and when a lady starts accepting gifts from a man, anything can happen if the man involved has a hidden agenda.

Too bad for the girl.She can only be exonerated if she gets a good lawyer.
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by AncientArcher00: 10:52am On Mar 31, 2015
See Goat! Wetin come Bring Islam inside dis matter. undecided
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by Gboskee(m): 10:54am On Mar 31, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Rape started wen muhammed(disasterbeuponhim) raped aishat and muslims see nufin wrong wif it.
Datz y I said islam
subhanalilah! if you dont refrain and seek forgiveness from ALLAH Then
may ALLAH wrath befalls in your entire generation
ameen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by Allosaurus: 10:55am On Mar 31, 2015
32 years old fool befriending an 18-year old? undecided
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by kandiikane(m): 10:58am On Mar 31, 2015
This is some bullshyt right there, you are given a gift, you must not take it because you will be ra.ped? What nonsense? Are nigerians that perverted and wicked that they can't actually be nice wholeheartedly?

The girl probably saw the man as a father figure and innocently thought the "uncle" was trying to help her Out of the kindness of his heart. She needs a good defence lawyer, I am sure she feared for her life. This is what happens when you try to take advantage of a woman without her permission or think that because you bought her a phone you must sleep with her.

And what is with the title?

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 31, 2015
Gboskee:
subhanalilah! if you dont refrain and seek forgiveness from ALLAH Then
may ALLAH wrath befalls in your entire generation
ameen!
who d hell iz a*llah?
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by deflover(m): 11:01am On Mar 31, 2015
i had a friend dat died by his gal friend back in satellite town lagos.....budee was his nickname....he had this gal chichi who they usually had fights and use bottles and knives to fight.....budee was a yahoo boy who made money and lost it all and chichi was more like a club gal...

chichi was at her house with her other boyfriend making love when budee walked in and started a fight on seeing them..... the other guy ran away and when budee was kicking chichi she managed to crawl to the door and the 2 by 4 dat she uses to hold her door wen there is no light was her last hope...she picked it up and slammed it on budee's head....he died on the spot....chichi was arrested but after a few months was left off the hook...

budee died a stupid death cry cry cry cry
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by Owliver(m): 11:03am On Mar 31, 2015
deadie:

I find it difficult to understand your mentality. So, accepting a gift from someone means that you should date the person?
and you think the guy might not have been giving her signs? Is she a kid? Why not stay away from such person. I don't think your a dude. Pls don't quote me. Thanks
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by kandiikane(m): 11:04am On Mar 31, 2015
Optional2:
4 wat na dats rubbish she 4 pour d guy acid first make d guy suffere small b4 she finally kill am. Babe i hail u if na so all other girls dy do guy wey d rape d rate of raping go don reduce. Police make una free her ooooo

I agree, or just rub a broken bottle all over his face, body and privates writing rapist somewhere(on his face) without killing him so that whoever sees those scars when he heals would know he is a ra.pist. Death was an easy way out for him.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 31, 2015
Sorry na konji cos am, who said mastuburation is a bad thing, if d guy av easily mastuburate himself things wount go worst like ds
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 31, 2015
Greed. She tried to friend zone him and ended up killing him. good luck getting off without jail term.
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by Godmother(f): 11:16am On Mar 31, 2015
When a guy is intersted in you you will know. So if you have no intentions of ever dating him, why collect his gifts?
Its long throat that put this girl in this situation. Afterall she had her own bf.
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 31, 2015
Optional2:
so u too na rapist, u dy support bad tin ba, no worry ur own time dy cum everyday 4 a rapist 1 day 4 d owner of d body.
You have made no sense. Should we, according to your logic, expect your time to get raped to come too? Don't be foolish, leave the person and invalidate the argument if you have enough brain cells to.
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by chiemmaxy2(m): 11:19am On Mar 31, 2015
Gals with material things . Guys with pleasure. Lol
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 31, 2015
kandiikane:

The girl probably saw the man as a father figure and innocently thought the "uncle" was trying to help her Out of the kindness of his heart.

Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 31, 2015
If only our girls could be contented with what they have or what their parents could afford,these sh!t wouldn't have happened in the first place... Most men would want something in return after getting you a gift.

I hope she gets a good lawyer that could defend her on this crime & help get her a lesser sentence.
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by Homguy(m): 11:57am On Mar 31, 2015
My Landlords daughter does same, coolecting items from men and calling them Maga, I hope she doesn't end up this way.
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by sukkot: 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
deadie:
Attagirl. Wish I could give her a present for sending the rapist to where he belongs...6 ft under.
who said he was a rapist ? if you go to a shop and pay for a product and they refuse to give it to you will you not take it by force ? they are both wrong
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
Yoruba boys will never stop raping!!!well

1 Like

Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by amakajoe(f): 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
Abdul318:
y him no go duck ashawo
R.I.p 4 the dead
R.I.p 4 PDP
baba u get mouth
Re: Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape by abeyakanni: 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
This report is not the true story. The girl is 16 years old and bought d phone from the guy. It was not a gift. I only wish d barber who said they were dating would come to court and testify, including d landlord. This is a case of child abuse / rape turned murder. The girl has escaped death and/or being marred for life. I call on all women/ child abuse parastatals to Luk into dis matter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Four Suspected Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Makurdi / Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS / Nigerian Migrants Caught Extorting Parking Fee From Motorists In Italy. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.