Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,774 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Positives Of The Jonathan Presidency For APC Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Positives Of The Jonathan Presidency For APC Supporters (751 Views)

Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Positives Of The Jonathan Presidency For APC Supporters by Jbenue: 7:29am On Mar 31, 2015
Change supporters in the interest of kindness and brotherly love. Let us all say something nice about our "Outgoing" President Jonathan ill start. This will help us take stock ang give us a bit of perspective that while GEJ was one of the most incompetent leaders Africa has ever produced his administration did do some good for the country. I'll start by stating.

-He Passed the Freedom of Info Act

-He closed a lot of loop holes in the fertilizer subsidy scheme

-He improved some roads

-Under all the Media criticism he upheld the freedom of the press

-He tried to initiate change in the NFF when they embarrassed us in 2010 as foolish as his methods were

-And he increased market for Bowler Hat manufacturers

He may have been inept but at least he did somethings.

SIA BUHARI

Above all God Bless Nigeria and Keep her people SAFE!!

1 Like

Re: Positives Of The Jonathan Presidency For APC Supporters by Raiders: 7:34am On Mar 31, 2015
Unlike OBJ, He gave INEC free hands to conduct a free and fair election. The opposition won many election during his tenure as president. He also didn't harass his opposition unlike OBJ and there was no political killings during his presidency. He is a very humble man but not really a good president.

2 Likes

Re: Positives Of The Jonathan Presidency For APC Supporters by loomer: 7:35am On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Positives Of The Jonathan Presidency For APC Supporters by Princecalm(m): 7:37am On Mar 31, 2015
Summary: GED was meek, but incompetent to rule.
Re: Positives Of The Jonathan Presidency For APC Supporters by egift(m): 7:43am On Mar 31, 2015
Jonathan's greatest undoing is never taking charge and responsibility for his actions and administration.

"Good-luck and grace is all it takes to get you into the room, but you need hard-work and productivity to remain there" - Egift

2 Likes

Re: Positives Of The Jonathan Presidency For APC Supporters by Jbenue: 7:46am On Mar 31, 2015
egift:
Jonathan's greatest undoing is never taking charge and responsibility for his actions and administration.
"Good-luck and grace is all it takes to get you into the room, but you need hard-work and productivity to remain there" - Egift

U Get balls ooooo quoting urself heheh

1 Like

Re: Positives Of The Jonathan Presidency For APC Supporters by axeman10(m): 7:46am On Mar 31, 2015
He gave Nigerians true democracy through Jega...making our votes count. This way, he "fought corruption" in our democratic process through the use of "technology" and any party that comes in can only improve and consolidate on this.

By this action, if consolidated and perfected, Nigerians will have politicians in their pockets and not the other way round.

He is also clearing the monster called BH that was allowed to flourish under his watch.

For these I sincerely say well done Jonathan, you gave your all, you impacted in some areas and if you do not return to Aso Rock, good luck in your future endeavours.

3 Likes

Re: Positives Of The Jonathan Presidency For APC Supporters by Jbenue: 7:51am On Mar 31, 2015
As much as I was rooting for APC, I was positively impressed by the mannerof GEJ during the election, he was cool and calm a true statesman defusing tension with every utterance. In stark contrast to Amaechi I mean does he want bloodshed that bad? If you have a grievance go about airing it the right way without spewing vitriolic rhetoric that can get hundreds killed. I hope Buhari Chastises him for his behavior.
Re: Positives Of The Jonathan Presidency For APC Supporters by ProfGday(m): 7:53am On Mar 31, 2015
I like GEJ for one thing.He did not interfere in election process.He has my respect for that.

2 Likes

Re: Positives Of The Jonathan Presidency For APC Supporters by garux: 7:53am On Mar 31, 2015
well gej ll still remain in our history book as incumbent president who accepted d will of the people.

he left jega the incorruptible umpire to chair inec

the man don receive bashing more than any other presido in the history of this con3 and yet we ve never heard of any arrest

2 Likes

Re: Positives Of The Jonathan Presidency For APC Supporters by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 31, 2015
egift:

Gej is a Comprehensive failure "Ibnsultan

1 Like

Re: Positives Of The Jonathan Presidency For APC Supporters by Deiok(m): 7:56am On Mar 31, 2015
This seems like a farewell thread to Gej. All i have to say is good riddance to bad nuisance...
Sai baba.
#NowThatYouAreThere.
Re: Positives Of The Jonathan Presidency For APC Supporters by ProfGday(m): 8:48am On Mar 31, 2015
My prayer for u is that God shall raise Kano for every Enugu in ur life.

1 Like

Re: Positives Of The Jonathan Presidency For APC Supporters by Jbenue: 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jonathan it was fun while it lasted

(1) (Reply)

PDP Must Retain Her States If They Hope To Comeback In 2019 / Imo State For Emeka Ihedioha / Governing Nigeria - A Recycling Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.