Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) (20229 Views)

Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws / Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply / Subjecting INEC To TSA Will Be A Disaster – Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) by midolian(m): 5:57am On Feb 21, 2016
“In every community there is a class of people profoundly dangerous to the rest. I don’t mean criminals. For them we have punitive sanctions. I mean the leaders. Invariably, the most dangerous people seek power.”Saul Bellow. VANGUARD BOOK OF QUOTATIONS, VBQ, p 124.

“Dele how can you Nigerians hand over your country to all those crazy people?” Nigerian-American calling from the US.

An old friend called  from the United States last week. He is a naturalized Nigerian American who had not been in Nigeria since he left about twenty years ago. He had been following the revelations concerning the arms deal and withdrawals of millions of dollars from the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, allegedly purely for the PDP campaign.

He went on to inform me, as if I don’t know, that even Nixon’s Watergate scandal, which many still regard as the most shameful event involving an American President was a mere child’s play compared to this. Still thundering, he asked, “You mean the President of Nigeria can actually ask somebody to go to the Central Bank and take money out for distribution to his party members and nobody asked questions until now? No wonder your country is underdeveloped. And, is it true that this Jonathan guy has a Ph.D?”

Feeling thoroughly embarrassed, I meekly answered, “Yes, he has a doctorate in Zoology.” Permit me if the expletive he uttered in response to that declaration is unprintable. I felt ashamed of my Fellow Countrymen, especially all those who made the Goodluck Jonathan presidency possible from 2011 to 2015. Only a totally conscienceless and unpatriotic Nigerian can fail to admit that this disaster will for ever haunt this generation of Nigerians. Posterity will always ask if we ourselves were not crazy to have elected such an individual as our President; they will definitely judge all those who worked for his re-election as insane – even if with benefit of hindsight.

As my caller was ranting on, and calling Nigerians a bunch of unflattering names, I eventually got in a word. “My friend, this disaster was foretold, as early as 2009; followed up in 2010 and repeated in 2011 and 2015.” However, before getting into my “I told you so sermon”, let us pause and identify those who produced the catastrophe called Jonathan Presidency, because if history is ever to do justice to this generation of adult Nigerians, it must single out the major culprits of this monumental calamity.

Step forward Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, GCFR, ex-President of Nigeria, and dictator of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, from 1999-2011. Baba, always full of words, but lacking the wisdom to distinguish between what needs to be said or left unsaid, was the architect of Jonathan’s emergence as Vice-President in 2007. The Americans have always regarded the VP position as a “heart beat from the presidency”; not the “spare tyre” which an uncouth Nigerian called it. And, when Yar’Adua’s heart stopped beating in 2010, Jonathan stepped up to the Presidency. A man whose lean credentials could not have fetched him Head of Department in a decent university, who had never been in charge of anything, never unilaterally achieved any objective, became the President of the largest black country on earth. Never had the job and the new helmsman been more mismatched in recent history. It was akin to sending an ant to go lift a truckload of sugar. It takes what it can for itself.

Wisdom would have dictated that the nation would stomach the obviously unprepared fellow for a year and then through a free and fair election choose someone with a great deal of experience and all the leadership qualities Jonathan lacked or had not developed. But, OBJ, then Chairman of the Board of Trustee of the PDP, would not allow commonsense to prevail. Operating with self-assumed superior sagacity, he hardly allowed Yar’Adua’s body to be laid to rest when he started yelling. “Jonathan, you must run for the Presidency; don’t tell me you won’t run.” Well, Jonathan ran; Obasanjo supported him and he won the election in 2011. As the reports on Jonathan, Obasanjo’s 2011 candidate for President, trickle in, objective observers of “Ebora Owu” must ask: “Where is the commonsense in recommending and pushing a disaster on the people?” Wisdom is obviously lacking in the selection; patriotism is suspect. And, let nobody deny Baba Iyabo’s (and where is Iyabo?) role in the whole of a mess in which we find ourselves.

Among those now gloating over the revelations of grand larceny under GEJ are those “progressives” who once belonged to a political party called Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN. They certainly don’t want to be reminded about their own ignominious role in Jonathan’s victory in 2011. But, the history of this era and this unfortunate episode will be incomplete and falsified if their contribution to our present predicament is left out. Theirs was a purely mercenary one as will be briefly described. The party in 2011, as most people with short memory would recall, had its own Presidential candidate, one unfortunate stalking horse called Mallam Nuhu Ribadu. Ribadu’s was once a highly regarded corruption fighter as the Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, who had been badly rough-handled by the PDP government – mainly because most of his victims were PDP governors. So, ACN adopted him as their flag-bearer – despite raised eyebrows by people who thought a swindle was in progress.

The way the merchants of ACN dropped Ribadu, a few days to the 2011 elections can best be described in the words of O. Henry, 1862-1910, “It was beautiful and simple as all truly great swindles are.” (VBQ p 239). The party had canvassed for votes for election into various offices and had largely “captured” the South West – until the Presidential Election. Suddenly, supporters started receiving multiple text messages; party workers went from door to door; and, a few days to the election the party faithful were ordered to cast their votes for Jonathan. Poor Ribadu was seating in Yola expecting an avalanche of votes from Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo and Ekiti; Edo also. The man must have thought something was wrong with his eyes and his TV set as the results came in from those ACN strongholds. I was recuperating in a hospital in Abuja when it happened and as AIT brought the results, I had to ask a nurse if I was going mad. Jonathan cleared all ACN states except Osun. Later, we learnt from the OWNER of the party that they sold the votes and Nigeria for N17 billion when Ribadu was considered a loser. So, the South West votes in 2011 also helped GEJ to become President. ACN, please step forward to receive your traitors’ medal…

POWER TO TWO PEOPLE

Forget the conscienceless others. I would like to know how Okonjo-Iweala and Reuben Abati feel now about being associated with GEJ. Were they aware all these things were going on or were they ignorant? I pity them. GEJ covered them with “gold”; now he is splashing them with guilt. The money will end at the grave site; the dishonour for ever.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/jonathan-presidency-was-a-disaster-foretold-1/

Credit: Dele sobowale

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) by Nobody: 6:02am On Feb 21, 2016
I disagree, GEJ tenure may have had its faults but it was not as confused as this present Buhari regime.

168 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) by midolian(m): 6:03am On Feb 21, 2016
How did Jonathan Presidency even happen? angry

Maybe its God's own way of making us know Abacha was a good man. angry angry

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) by midolian(m): 6:05am On Feb 21, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I disagree, GEJ may have had its faults but it was not confused as this present Buhari regime.

Read first, then Comment..not the other way. angry

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) by blackestboy: 6:06am On Feb 21, 2016
smh... I thought you guys had done the worst by "propagandering" him out of office...

Why all the cooked scenarios? He was a bad President... Yes. But he's gone!

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) by Firefire(m): 6:09am On Feb 21, 2016
APC still living as opposition party. - SMH

132 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 21, 2016
midolian:

I read the write up, Jonathan is gone, let this blame game stop.
Go to the street and see how people are getting disappointed with this present administration.
Let us not allow party affliation to cover up our conscience.

141 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:15am On Feb 21, 2016
Jonathan was a chapter in our political history that shouldn't have been written.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) by peacengine(m): 6:16am On Feb 21, 2016
Haven read the long epistle all I noticed was obvious bad blood against the former president, my question is what made him a disaster? Was it his emergence as the first South South person to become president or what? The OP did not give any reason for this conclusion.

It is obvious that these people are determined to ruin Fmr President Jonathan's reputation, even after using this same tactics to unseat him among their people(N&SW). I think this will be their only agenda until 2019.

Despite their failure in passing the 2016 budget of yams and eba, the stealing of the budget, the discovery of rent payment in Aso rock and other such anomalies in the budget, they refuse to hide their head in shame. People will understand the real meaning of a disastrous government soon, continue.

120 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) by neutrotoba(m): 6:21am On Feb 21, 2016
Well said

We can't stop speaking with regret about a man that took this Nation 20years back into time.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) by Sammyashol(m): 6:25am On Feb 21, 2016
What should I say now, am just tired of this set of propagander's

We create, direct and plan all kinds of events be it wedding, birthday,concert,seminaretc. Cakes/Catering/Decoration/Ushers also available. 08096808071 call let's help give your event a touch of excellence.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) by Sammyashol(m): 6:26am On Feb 21, 2016
What should I say now, am just tired of this set of propaganda's

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) by Teddeebear: 6:31am On Feb 21, 2016
midolian:

where have you been self … and what do you hope to achieve with this thread. just like the writer.

Nigerians are wiser, you can't use this to distract us and buy time hoping things get better.

This is 300days since Gej left office, stop this madness, if you can't solve the problems, resign.

buhari should resign if he is clueless.

88 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) by BushidoBlue(m): 6:35am On Feb 21, 2016
Let me reply your epistle with another recent one, in fact from yesterday 20 February 2016.

Blame Jonathan
ON FEBRUARY 21, 20161:30

By Obi Nwakanma

Last week, Vanguard reported a curious drama during the State House briefing after the meeting of the National Executive Council, between State House Correspondents and the Minister for Information, Mr. Lai Mohammed.

It seemed like the Buhari cabinet did not have much to talk about. There is of course much going on. Boko Haram is still killing and pillaging. The Chibok girls are as good as lost.

To remove the sheen from that fact, the President was reported a while ago to have pointedly told parents of the girls of Chibok to go home as there’s not much else he could do for them. Former President Goodluck Jonathan Well, that’s very disappointing because President Buhari and the APC made it a cardinal point of their election promise to return the kidnapped girls of Chibok to their families as soon as they are installed in government. Not to return the girls will amount to a breach of trust and a failure to fulfil a cardinal electoral promise.

Goodluck Jonathan lost Nigerians, and began to lose his re-election following the massive international outrage that accompanied the kidnap of the Chibok girls. The Jonathan administration was vehemently criticized for its slow and half-hearted response, and for its inability to mount a strategic rescue operation to get back the girls from their captor.

The loss of the Chibok girls was Jonathan’s greatest undoing, and it is actually in my thinking right after all, that for that alone, he deserved to lose the presidency. Right under his watch over two hundred young women disappeared from a boarding school. This was more than a security lapse, it was a clear failure of national security. It required a great operational capability to move that number of people through many borders, and it needed only a decayed or frayed security system to permit that. Because the president failed to protect these citizens of Nigeria to whom he had sworn both allegiance and service, he did not deserve to be returned to his job as president.

In actual fact, Jonathan’s slow response, and the campaign mounted in protest grew to frenzy. In the end, he went to the National Assembly and secured $1 billion in supplementary funding for his national security operations to fight Boko Haram, and mandated that operation on his National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki.

If truth must be told, by the time of the elections, Jonathan’s new strategy had put Boko Haram on the run, degraded its operations, and the tide had turned very clearly. Another three to six months of sustained action at the level may have seen the end of Boko Haram by now. But it was already too late for Jonathan’s government. He had waited far too late in the day to mount a serious counter offensive against the Islamic insurgency. It was too little too late.

But there were visible signs of an impending Boko Haram defeat at the eve of Jonathan’s departure, on the strength of which Mr. Lai Mohammed, the Minister for Information, and Chief spokesman of this administration, no sooner in the life of the current administration was almost too quick on the draw to claim victory and the defeat of Boko Haram. Lai Mohammed was quoted at various times to say that Boko Haram, “technically” had been defeated and “degraded.”

But six months later, Boko Haram is still there, and under the watch of this administration, has mounted even bolder, more ferocious attack, and on a greater killing spree than was possible under Jonathan. The Buhari administration has thus far failed in its promise to defeat Boko Haram. The significant push-back achieved at the twilight of the Jonathan administration has been lost. There is no clear-cut policy on the insurgency by this president except to move his military headquarters and put more boots on the ground. But an insurgency such as this requires a different strategy of counter-insurgency beyond traditional warfare techniques, and Jonathan’s last strategy before his electoral defeat had come to understand this.

Meanwhile, the Buhari administration is busy conducting a killing spree of unarmed Biafran protesters in the South East of Nigeria, while Boko Haram insurgents are running wild in the North East. Something clearly doesn’t add up here, but back to Lai Mohammed. His critics have dubbed him “Liar Mohammed,” an unkind cut from his name, “Lai.” I have always liked the name, “Lai” because a great friend of mine from the University was called “Lai” and he was a great guy. Besides, I will not go so far as calling a Nigerian minister, “Liar,” but it often takes a great alchemist of untruths and distortions, to do the work of pure propaganda, as Mr. Mohammed has often done for the current administration.

His strategy when everything fails is, “blame Jonathan.” So, in this last briefing of journalists, only two items were lined up: his attempt to explain the president’s numerous foreign travels, which has recently come under severe criticism, and his need to blame Jonathan for everything else.

Reporters wanted to know a bit more – the radical slide of the naira, Boko Haram, the budget-padding scandal, the administration’s economic projections. But Lai Mohammed was in his element. Blame Jonathan. To justify the president’s increasingly expensive and wasteful foreign trips, the minister said, “You cannot run an economy by being isolated.”

True enough. But that is why we have a Foreign Ministry and a foreign minister. Trained diplomats would not tell the Telegraph in London as the President recently did that “Nigerians are mostly criminals.” Such a statement is not meant to inspire or invite investor confidence. But what did Lai say? Blame Jonathan.

Buhari has to travel because Nigeria had a pariah status under Jonathan. That is a lie, minister. Nigeria’s international standing actually improved under Jonathan. But this blame Jonathan game is getting old and worrisome. Budget goes missing, blame Jonathan. Buhari travels, blame Jonathan; Boko Haram continues to strike, blame Jonathan; Naira crashes, blame Jonathan; Economy worsens, blame Jonathan.

One truth is clear: Jonathan revived the comatose railways, rebuilt long run-down federal highways, re-equipped the Armed Services, built twelve new Universities, and expanded the middle class. Above all, his greatest achievement was that Nigerians felt true liberty and freedom: no Nigerian lived in fear of government’s persecution, and he brought to an end, the spate of assassinations and kidnappings that marked the height of national insecurity before him. He wasn’t without achievement.

His greatest undoing was the kidnap of the Chibok girls and his slow response to it. Lai Mohammed’s attempt to place the current failures of the current administration on Jonathan is both laughable and tragic. What is increasingly clear is that the APC had no plan to govern. Buhari’s first steps in government was all wrong: he started by alienating an entire segment of Nigerians, and he was too slow to respond to the realities of the crisis in the international oil market.

Rather than pick up from Jonathan running, he crawled for six months, and seemed startled and confused by his own electoral victory. That period of inaction for six months when he failed to organize his government, stanch leakages, and establish necessary reforms has led to the current crisis with the Naira in a freefall, and the economy leaking badly like a wicker basket. Buhari’s economic policy that limited the circulation of money has led to a crisis of production and distribution.

When he finally presented his budget, it became clear to Nigerians that this president is the one who really has no clue what running a contemporary nation is about in the 21st century, and the Tsunami that is about to hit him if he fails to reposition his priorities. He is already nine months in office, and he is still blaming Jonathan. Come three years hence this government will still be blaming Jonathan. Blame Jonathan is, it seems, the Buhari administration’s most consistent domestic policy. O ma bloody se o!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/612603/

113 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) by midolian(m): 6:44am On Feb 21, 2016
Teddeebear:
where have you been self … and what do you hope to achieve with this thread. just like the writer.

Nigerians are wiser, you can't use this to distract us and buy time hoping things get better.

This is 300days since Gej left office, stop this madness, if you can't solve the problems, resign.

buhari should resign if he is clueless.
I have been around observing grin

This is just a reminder to those that have failed to realize that Buhari is doing his best to fix the mess jonah made of this country.

23 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 21, 2016
Op you're quite daft sorry to say and I see you've run out of steam.

We all know Jonathan was a mistake and is Lucifer in the flesh, now that the Messiah Buhari has come in have things improved?

Have the girls been found?

Has the naira improved?

Has standard if living shot up?

Do we still have freedom of speech and association?

Has security improved?

If the answers to all this is no and you're still here blaming Jonathan then you're not only daft but also a fool who will be led to the slaughter soon.

Just imagine the audacity, blaming a man one year out of office, criticizing a man who isn't even opposing you anymore.

Your party is a year in office and you're still campaigning?! What rubbish is that?

Upon all Jonathan's "idiocy" we never experienced things this bad, he never blamed yaradua or OBJ, why must yours be different? Can't you take responsibility for once?

If you have evidence arrest and try Jonathan, but if you don't then shut the hell up and face your 4 years

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) by BushidoBlue(m): 6:53am On Feb 21, 2016
SexyKaycee:
Op you're quite daft sorry to say and I see you've run out of steam.

We all know Jonathan was a mistake and is Lucifer in the flesh, now that the Messiah Buhari has come in have things improved?

Have the girls been found?

Has the naira improved?

Has standard if living shot up?

Do we still have freedom of speech and association?

Has security improved?

If the answers to all this is no and you're still here blaming Jonathan then you're not only daft but also a fool who will be led to the slaughter soon.

Just imagine the audacity, blaming a man one year out of office, criticizing a man who isn't even opposing you anymore.

Your party is a year in office and you're still campaigning?! What rubbish is that?

Upon all Jonathan's "idiocy" we never experienced things this bad, he never blamed yaradua or OBJ, why must yours be different? Can't you take responsibility for once?

If you have evidence arrest and try Jonathan, but if you don't then shut the hell up and face your 4 years

[size=18pt]Mark my words, one day APC will blame Nigerians for voting them into power.[/size]

109 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) by Teddeebear: 6:54am On Feb 21, 2016
midolian:
I have been around observing grin

This is just a reminder to those that have failed to realize that Buhari is doing his best to fix the mess jonah made of this country.
you will need to work harder defending your champion. Because even the rich are feeling this heat.

else you may blame gej till $1=N100000

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) by shameseun: 7:15am On Feb 21, 2016
BushidoBlue:

[size=18pt]Mark my words, one day APC will blame Nigerians for voting them into power.[/size]

Guy they have blamed Nigerians already. When Liar Mohammed said that Nigerians misunderstood the CHANGE they meant, that they meant "CHANGE BEGINS WITH YOU"

What he was invariably saying is that, if some had understood their own meaning of change, they would have voted wisely.

56 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) by acenazt: 7:16am On Feb 21, 2016
Ugh i neva blame GEJ today.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) by BushidoBlue(m): 7:18am On Feb 21, 2016
shameseun:

Guy they have blamed Nigerians already. When Liar Mohammed said that Nigerians misunderstood the CHANGE they meant, that they meant "CHANGE BEGINS WITH YOU"

What he was invariably saying is that, if some had understood their own meaning of change, they would have voted wisely.

Haaaa
Mogbe!!!

21 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 21, 2016
midolian:

And he's probabling using PMB to explain what clueless means.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) by joseph1832(m): 7:27am On Feb 21, 2016
midolian:

This was how it happened: "he is from a minority tribe", "he is a christian", "he was born poor", "ijaw have never ruled this country before", "must it always be hausa and yoruba who rule Nigeria?" Etc.

Sentiment brought him there, thank goodness facts sent him packing.

Bro, how you dey? Longest time?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) by sambisamann: 7:31am On Feb 21, 2016
someone is trying so hard to justify his brazen gullibility. Midolian, you have being scammed. get it over with. grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) by divinehand2003(m): 7:37am On Feb 21, 2016
GEJ was a big failure for all I care. Having a PhD doesn't automatically transform you into being a great president. Leadership needs experience and GEJ lacked the much needed experience for leadership hence his gross failure. We saw a president that wasn't in charge of his administration. It's appalling.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) by midolian(m): 7:41am On Feb 21, 2016
joseph1832:
This was how it happened: "he is from a minority tribe", "he is a christian", "he was born poor", "ijaw have never ruled this country before", "must it always be hausa and yoruba who rule Nigeria?" Etc.

Sentiment brought him there, thank goodness facts sent him packing.

Bro, how you dey? Longest time?
well said bro! We must not stop thanking God for sending the otueke clown packing. Its just sad that some has refused to see what a blessing baba is to us compared to jona cos they are too blind to see.

I am good bro..its been a while. Hope u are good too smiley

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) by modath(f): 7:43am On Feb 21, 2016
Lame people can blame PMB as much as they like but it won't distract Sane & Patriotic Nigerians from deducing that the two unrelated events of

1. Driving Bullion Vans into CBN to pack FX to distribute to party members for an undeserved term elongation undecided

&

2.The catastrophic fall of global oil price +glut with no reserve in place to speak of +Zero infrastructure in place to cushion the effects nor any other commodity to bring in the needed funds to run the country are responsible for the dire economic straits the country is presently facing....

Not lliking PMB's tribe, calling another set betrayers doesn't negate the fact that the IB can't point to one tangible progress Otuoke, Bayelsa or Nigeria made under him which is why he and his nest of killers party self destructed & crashed at the polls..

However sentiments , bad belle & religious bias are allowed.. People need something to soothe their souls. smiley

Midolian, how are you? Life treating you nice i believe.. wink

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) by midolian(m): 7:51am On Feb 21, 2016
modath:

Lame people can blame PMB as much as they like but it won't distract Sane & Patriotic Nigerians from deducing that the two unrelated events of

1. Driving Bullion Vans into CBN to pack FX to distribute to party members for an undeserved term elongation undecided

&

2.The catastrophic fall of global oil price +glut with no reserve in place to speak of +Zero infrastructure in place to cushion the effects nor any other commodity to bring in the needed funds to run the country are responsible for the dire economic straits the country is presently facing....

Not lliking PMB's tribe, calling another set betrayers doesn't negate the fact that the IB can't point to one tangible progress Otuoke, Bayelsa or Nigeria made under him which is why he and his nest of killers party self destructed & crashed at the polls..

However sentiments , bad belle & religious bias are allowed.. People need something to soothe their souls.
smiley

Meaningful posts as this is why I have missed u soo much.

Yea..I believe u are doing good too.

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) by nobilis: 7:51am On Feb 21, 2016
This blame game is becoming too much.

We all know Jonathan messed up.
But he is now out of office.
We all know you're trying to right the wrongs of Jonathan.
Why not stop the excessive talking and get down to business?

Jonathan couldn't save for the rainy day in time of plenty.
He couldn't diversify the economy when he should have.
He dollarised the economy so much that we are seeing the repercussions now.
He put us in this mess now.

But Buhari should just focus on the work at hand and stop allowing the blame games make him relax.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 21, 2016
BushidoBlue:

Just negodu

Sha let's see them do that, Naija will burn them

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) by Scholes007(m): 8:09am On Feb 21, 2016
modath:

&

However sentiments , bad belle & religious bias are allowed.. People need something to soothe their souls. smiley

sane and patriotic nigerian you said?
If you say someone is a the greatest failure as a sane and patriotic nigerian you should bring proofs why you said he is a disaster else you are been sentimental at the same time massaging you blunt ego of high intelligence.
Nigerian leaders are all failures including buhari. For almost one year now all we have been hearing is arrest,recovered and unnecessary distraction from buhari lead administration with no exact direction or progress that seem to right the apc self acclaimed wrongs by Dr jonathan adminstration.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 21, 2016
Op you side stepped my comment grin grin grin

Lubbish, you just want to frat with saibabarians

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

High Powered Air Force Delegates Visit Gov Shettima Over IDP Camp Misfire. PICS / Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement / Osinbajo With Cooks Of Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.