Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Cabinet Proposal For Incoming Apc Central Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cabinet Proposal For Incoming Apc Central Government (1778 Views)

It's The Biafra Consciousness, Even If The Central Government Shortchanges Us. / Incoming Apc Government Should Zone The Senate Presidency To The Yoruba-ifeduba / APC Central Rally In Okene Kogi State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cabinet Proposal For Incoming Apc Central Government by degamonn: 7:34am On Mar 31, 2015
As we wait for the formal declaration and pronouncements of winner of the presidential election which is most likely to be APC, I would like to propose the following portfolios for these persons.
1. Rotimi Amechi: SGF
2. Fashola: FCt Minister
3. Chris Ngige: works
4. Education: KwanKwoso
5. Donald Duke: ?
Over all, with a least five sound and good ministers, the govt will provide the kind of leadership / change Nigerians want to see.

Pls, add yours.
Re: Cabinet Proposal For Incoming Apc Central Government by missbehave247(m): 7:38am On Mar 31, 2015
Tinubu minister of finance
Re: Cabinet Proposal For Incoming Apc Central Government by uprightman(m): 7:58am On Mar 31, 2015
degamonn:
As we wait for the formal declaration and pronouncements of winner of the presidential election which is most likely to be APC, I would like to propose the following portfolios for these persons.
1. Rotimi Amechi: SGF
2. Fashola: FCt Minister
3. Chris Ngige: works
4. Education: KwanKwoso
5. Donald Duke: ?
Over all, with a least five sound and good ministers, the govt will provide the kind of leadership / change Nigerians want to see.

Pls, add yours.
KWAMKWASo won senate seat in kano state.so rewwrite your list.

1 Like

Re: Cabinet Proposal For Incoming Apc Central Government by focus7: 8:04am On Mar 31, 2015
missbehave247:
Tinubu should just remain as an elder state man.

3 Likes

Re: Cabinet Proposal For Incoming Apc Central Government by Rilwayne001: 8:11am On Mar 31, 2015
missbehave247:

What?

olohun maje

1 Like

Re: Cabinet Proposal For Incoming Apc Central Government by Toosure70: 8:17am On Mar 31, 2015
missbehave247:
Tinube is our BOT chairman
Re: Cabinet Proposal For Incoming Apc Central Government by akpan123(m): 8:27am On Mar 31, 2015
respective of partys. choose people . who are equal to the task.

my recommendation .

fashola

akpabio
Re: Cabinet Proposal For Incoming Apc Central Government by gists: 8:33am On Mar 31, 2015
missbehave247:

Tinubu for Finance?? shocked shocked

Fashola for works
Amaechi for Petroleum
Re: Cabinet Proposal For Incoming Apc Central Government by degamonn: 8:37am On Mar 31, 2015
uprightman:
KWAMKWASo won senate seat in kano state.so rewwrite your list.
does it really matter? the current FCT Minister was in the Senate when he was appointed. I feel that he can contribute more to the growth and development of this country as a minister.
Any suggestion from ?
Re: Cabinet Proposal For Incoming Apc Central Government by degamonn: 8:44am On Mar 31, 2015
missbehave247:
He is too big for the position. One thing we fail to understand is that there is more money in ministry of petroleum resources than that of finance- ministry. Besides we are not talking about where money can be looted most, we are talking about credible and robust leadership.
Re: Cabinet Proposal For Incoming Apc Central Government by degamonn: 8:46am On Mar 31, 2015
missbehave247:
He is too big for the position. One thing we fail to understand is that there is more money in ministry of petroleum resources than that of finance- ministry. Besides we are not talking about where money can be looted most, we are talking about credible and robust leadership.
Re: Cabinet Proposal For Incoming Apc Central Government by degamonn: 8:52am On Mar 31, 2015
akpan123:
respective of partys. choose people . who are equal to the task.

my recommendation .

fashola

akpabio
If PDP would accept unity Government, I prefer Duke to Akpabio
Re: Cabinet Proposal For Incoming Apc Central Government by Rilwayne001: 8:58am On Mar 31, 2015
gists:

Fashola for works
Amaechi for Petroleum

Great cool
Re: Cabinet Proposal For Incoming Apc Central Government by aieromon(m): 8:59am On Mar 31, 2015
My eyes are on the Minister of Finance abi Na Coordinating Minister of the Economy.

We need to know the state of the accounts.
Re: Cabinet Proposal For Incoming Apc Central Government by cooljude(m): 9:03am On Mar 31, 2015
Even though i support Jonathan, if Buhari wants to increase his fan base. He should strive for an inclusive government like keeping the current Agricultural minister, national electric commision leader but would PDP accept this since APC also disagreed to work with them when they were in power. Our politics would become more interesting.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Football Clubs In The World / Nigerian Student Pleads With Buhari To Grant Clemency To Inmates;(Gives Reasons) / Aregbe The First Governor that Create 40,000 Jobs For Four Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.