Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning (47425 Views)

Man Killed In Tanker Accident In Jakande, Lagos This Morning / Strange Car Seen On Badagry, Lagos Road This Morning (photos) / Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:36am On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by princeokpara(m): 8:36am On Mar 31, 2015
Rip Dude...........
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by justwise(m): 8:36am On Mar 31, 2015
D1ck:
This happened this morning at Wuye bridge in
Abuja. The bridge is before Berger Roundabout
coming from Area 1. The car, with two
occupants flew over the bridge and landed
beneath it. Thankfully, the passengers survived
but one broke his leg. Another photo after the
cut..

Cc. lalasticlala Ishilove

DeCritique:
RIP to the dead
Really shocking!!
GEJ Till 2019!!
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by mifavour(f): 8:36am On Mar 31, 2015
BiHung:
hmmm...so GEJ's Witches and Wizards are still in Abuja
BUHARI must organise a cleansing prayer session before May 29 o. plss

mumu
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by daben1(m): 8:36am On Mar 31, 2015
DeCritique:
RIP to the dead

Really shocking!!

GEJ Till 2019!!
abi RIP to you!! Do you read at all?
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by DeCritique(m): 8:37am On Mar 31, 2015
LMAyedun:
Which dead again nau?
Did u even read about the Accident first??

I was mistaking it for another one I witnessed.

Fast Recovery to the broken legged!
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by BTT(m): 8:37am On Mar 31, 2015
God protect us. Teach us to also learn to safety attitudes.

I celebrate them on their unusual escape. And easy and quick recovery for the injured.
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 31, 2015
BiHung:
hmmm...so GEJ's Witches and Wizards are still in Abuja
BUHARI must organise a cleansing prayer session before May 29 o. plss

I'm no party supporter but you are so pathetic
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by Zaikon(m): 8:37am On Mar 31, 2015
SmoG
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by jimmy1boy(m): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2015
kennygee:
This is the second time this year a car is crashing under that bridge.

The first one involved a family and i was told there were no survivors.
HMM
mmmm. weytin dey under that bridge?
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by DeCritique(m): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2015
daben1:
abi RIP to you!! Do you read at all?

Sharrap mugu! I'm more learned than you fucccking nigga! angry
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by BKings: 8:38am On Mar 31, 2015
DeCritique:
RIP to the dead

Really shocking!!

GEJ Till 2019!!
Lazy man. u cant read before typing nonsense
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by DeCritique(m): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2015
justwise:

Thanks for the correction

Fast recovery to the broken legged
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2015
DeCritique:

Okay, RIP to the broken legged!
cheesy
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by DeCritique(m): 8:39am On Mar 31, 2015
BKings:
Lazy man. u cant read before typing nonsense

Idiiiot! Thunder wey go fire you dey do press up for gym! Quote me again! angry
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by bigt2(m): 8:39am On Mar 31, 2015
Lies. How can this happen this morning when I saw it on naira loaded yesternight and it was hours old then. angry
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by DeCritique(m): 8:40am On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by Beautifulemi(f): 8:40am On Mar 31, 2015
DeCritique:
RIP to the dead

Really shocking!!

GEJ Till 2019!!
Haba! No one died oh.
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 31, 2015
DeCritique:
Fast recovery to the broken legged

Really shocking!!

GEJ Till 2019!!
Nobody died. Why do PDP like death so much? Evil people.
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by DeCritique(m): 8:42am On Mar 31, 2015
Beautifulemi:

Haba! No one died oh.

Yes dear, I though I saw blood close to the car sha.

Fast recovery to the broken legged!
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by eliascomm55: 8:43am On Mar 31, 2015
Overspeeding
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by skondo(m): 8:43am On Mar 31, 2015
It looks like. Movie,fast recovery 2 broken legs!
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by DeCritique(m): 8:43am On Mar 31, 2015
RickRichards:

Nobody died. Why do PDP like death so much?

Mugu! Its that your killer party, the APC that likes death so much.

How come APC even got up to 1.9million votes in Kano? What has Boko Haram been killing?
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by fpeter(f): 8:44am On Mar 31, 2015
flew over the bridge? like a double 007 movie? shocked
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by stonecoldcafe: 8:44am On Mar 31, 2015
See as the car squeeze like sweet wrapper. All those old sweet wrapper oh like tomtom and buttermint
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by awizzy1(m): 8:45am On Mar 31, 2015
this happened yesterday not today

D1ck:
cut..

Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 31, 2015
Jcob:
This happened yesterday not this morning.
EXACTLY! I saw these very pictures yesterday on Lindaikeji OR Lailasblog...
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by Bobby4090: 8:45am On Mar 31, 2015
Am sure they were in a rush...fleeing to Otuoke.
RIP
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 31, 2015
This didnt happen this morning, i saw this same picture yesterday, please readjust.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 31, 2015
D1ck:
cut..

it happened yesterday evening
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by justmag(m): 8:50am On Mar 31, 2015
See the bumper and see where the car is. Woooow!
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by 2poundz(m): 8:52am On Mar 31, 2015
Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un. One of the passengers was my Senior in Sec. Skl.. RIP bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Igbo Christian Buys Toyota Corolla As Sallah Gift For His Hausa Driver / Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked / Funny Names Nigerians Give To Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.