Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning (47399 Views)

Man Killed In Tanker Accident In Jakande, Lagos This Morning / Strange Car Seen On Badagry, Lagos Road This Morning (photos) / Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by magabounce(m): 8:54am On Mar 31, 2015
vickylinco:
hope no casualties
[size=25pt]You Kidding me?? Did u even read?[/size]
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by watered(m): 8:54am On Mar 31, 2015
I lost my friend and senior way back in secondary school to this mishap. His name is Nasir Buba of FGBC, Apo in Abuja.

My condolence goes to his family.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by smilyice(m): 8:55am On Mar 31, 2015
DeCritique:

Okay, RIP to the broken legged!
. Na wa ooo..... Bad mouth
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by magabounce(m): 8:56am On Mar 31, 2015
EmmyDe25:

Well, even though i believe this happened, but i am 120% sure it didn't happen this morning. Saw this picture yesterday. RIP to the dead.
[size=25pt]wot dead na
Hian!!!!!
[/size]
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by kaima1984(f): 8:57am On Mar 31, 2015
jamex93:
Thank God no life lost let's b carefully and prayerful in all we do

Meanwhile

A very BIG thanks to all my fellow westerners and Nigerians who voted for change

Am waiting for Jega to come declare Nigerian new president,

Gen Buhari

Change we want Change we Need

#Babanowthatyouarethere
wake up from ur sleep,GEJ till 2019
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by roufy235(m): 8:59am On Mar 31, 2015
Too bad
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by princemmab(m): 9:02am On Mar 31, 2015
D1ck:
This happened this morning at Wuye bridge in
Abuja. The bridge is before Berger Roundabout
coming from Area 1. The car, with two
occupants flew over the bridge and landed
beneath it. Thankfully, the passengers survived
but one broke his leg. Another photo after the
cut..

Cc. lalasticlala Ishilove

It did not happen this morning, 30th march rather it happened yesterday 29th March. Please endeavour to be more accurate. We thank God no life was lost
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 31, 2015
DeCritique:

Mugu! Its that your killer party, the APC that likes death so much.

How come APC even got up to 1.9million votes in Kano? What has Boko Haram been killing?
Gosh! You're such a disgusting human being. Take a walk, please.
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by simdam500(m): 9:06am On Mar 31, 2015
shocked shocked sad, is the driver in a rush to listen to the man of the year.

Quick recovery to them anyway
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by DeCritique(m): 9:07am On Mar 31, 2015
RickRichards:

Gosh! You're such a disgusting human being. Take a walk, please.

Gosh! You're such a redundant human rice. Take a dive, please
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by babatgtr: 9:10am On Mar 31, 2015
God is in control
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by naruto02(m): 9:12am On Mar 31, 2015
Actually it happened yesterday morning, anyway I wish them quick recovery
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by Medinat20(f): 9:14am On Mar 31, 2015
thats d work of God and also d work of a seat belt...i thank God for them...*continue calculating the election results using almighty formular*
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by freshdude99(m): 9:18am On Mar 31, 2015
D1ck:
cut..

How this Op say it happened this morning? I was there live yesterday. It happened early hours of yesterday around 2am. Info from the road safety man there
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by davedave1: 9:19am On Mar 31, 2015
DeCritique:
Fast recovery to the broken legged

Really shocking!!

GEJ Till 2019!!
. Cluelesness at the highest order ! Am sure u didn't read d post, u just coment ur shyt
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by DeCritique(m): 9:23am On Mar 31, 2015
davedave1:
. Cluelesness at the highest order ! Am sure u didn't read d post, u just coment ur shyt

Fuxccking asshollee... You didnt read that one of the occupants broke his leg?

Quoting and spewing trash!
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by Bimpe29: 9:23am On Mar 31, 2015
Oh God of mercy! Thank you for their lives.
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by taiwo00304: 9:40am On Mar 31, 2015
May God save us all...
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by Exponental(m): 9:46am On Mar 31, 2015
wat is it with vehicles landing under d bridge.
at ewekoro cement factory last week Wednesday, a bridge u hardly notice had a car in it. d occupants, a man n his son survival unhurt though.

Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by Nickymezor(f): 9:54am On Mar 31, 2015
Thank God dey survived smiley...speedy recovery to d injured one
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by vickylinco(m): 10:13am On Mar 31, 2015
magabounce:

[size=25pt]You Kidding me?? Did u even read?[/size]
yeah. I was hoping no one die.
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by harry509: 10:17am On Mar 31, 2015
D1ck:
cut..

ummmmmM! Tank GOD 4 his protection. I pray 4 dem quick recovery.
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 31, 2015
DeCritique:

I thought someone died sad
Na you kill am?
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by yaskarahyelhope(f): 10:22am On Mar 31, 2015
kayciano:
WHO SEND them message..?

Seee speeeeeed

Fast and Furious part 9 abi na 8. U wan try. Tank God no death!
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by davedave1: 10:49am On Mar 31, 2015
DeCritique:

Fuxccking asshollee... You didnt read that one of the occupants broke his leg?

Quoting and spewing trash!
so, its R.I.P to d broken leg...smh

Jst craw back to wherever hole u came out from nd stop ds display of ur fo*lishness
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by DeCritique(m): 10:51am On Mar 31, 2015
davedave1:
so, its R.I.P to d broken leg...smh

Jst craw back to wherever hole u came out from nd stop ds display of ur fo*lishness

If I slap your foolishness enh, your brain will undergo factory reset!!

Mugu! Quote me again fucccking shiithole!
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by speener(m): 10:53am On Mar 31, 2015
kayboy4y:
Eyah. This is like what we see on movies. May God heal the wounded and RIP if any casualty.
Did you ever read the thread and get the details?
"Thankfully, the passengers survived
cut.."
So you didn't see this or decided to ignore it.
#RIP to the dead# has become the most popular phrase in Nairaland. Smh.
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by FORTUNES247: 10:55am On Mar 31, 2015
This accident happened yesterday, thank goodness the occupants survived but left one of them with broken legs. A resultant effect of speeding beyond limit.
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by Yeahreen(m): 11:11am On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by Yeahreen(m): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2015
Dis pics are not from this morning..saw dese pics since ystrdy
Re: Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning by Cchuks27(m): 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
Rest in Peace Senior from FGBC APO. Just heard this morning. Really shocking. You were really cool and wonderful back in the days. I still remember how neat you always dressed and how well you ironed your uniform

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Igbo Christian Buys Toyota Corolla As Sallah Gift For His Hausa Driver / Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked / See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.