Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,368 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo (6484 Views)

See The Military Officer Likely To Become Biafra's Chief Of Army Staff (photo) / Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode / List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo by sheedy407(m): 8:45am On Mar 31, 2015
I got this from twitter, so I decided to share

Re: How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo by sheedy407(m): 8:46am On Mar 31, 2015
PO means Presiding Oficer
PU means Polling Unit

1 Like

Re: How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 31, 2015
sheedy407:
PO means Prisiding Oficer
PU means Polling Unit
PL means PointLess

25 Likes

Re: How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo by PassingShot(m): 8:58am On Mar 31, 2015
How is this an evidence? Anyone can write and post any message.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo by MizMyColi(f): 9:03am On Mar 31, 2015
Now that it has become glaring this is a case of who outrigs the other....

I have become indifferent as to who wins or looses.

It was to be expected anyways.
May the best rigger win.

I was a Presiding Officer once, in a Northern state.
I know Wassup.

Delusion is when an APC stalwart thinks those votes accrued from the north were merited.
cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo by queencalipso(f): 9:09am On Mar 31, 2015
I can. Boldly tell u that the election in katsina was rigged beyound imagination. Katsina is big in land mas but don't ve much inhabitants. But they have a lot of almajiri children littered in all corners of the state whc they used in rigging as we ve rightly seen in the pics that ve been circulating. This election is far from free and fair especially here in the north but apc will say it is bcz they are winning it is only rigged whn they r not winning. Imaging election was not held in 7local govts that is mostly populated by southerners in kaduna.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo by azzima(m): 9:11am On Mar 31, 2015
OP see your lifeall I can read here is the writer's PROVEN AND DETAILED example of mass rigging in Aqua ibom . Ode!!

2 Likes

Re: How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo by dipotech: 9:18am On Mar 31, 2015
Bro, i'm not say this is impossible but please for the sake of peace let's present evidenced-based arguments.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 31, 2015
MizMyColi:

May the best rigger win.

I know Wassup.

Delusion is when an APC stalwart thinks those votes accrued from the north were merited.
cheesy

Keep shut again.

You are a sore loser.

Voter turnout in Kano is 51%.

I have corpers who are presiding officers there and even one was complaining of the long queues in most Villages in the North. If Kano rigged you should have been seeing figures like 3.5 million for Buhari and less than 10,000 for Jonathan.

How would Jonathan even get 200k votes in Kano if they rigged it?

Accept your loss.

9 Likes

Re: How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo by MizMyColi(f): 9:25am On Mar 31, 2015
johnny1980:

Keep shut again.

You are a sore loser.

Voter turnout in Kano is 51%.

I have corpers who are presiding officers there and even one was complaining od the long queue in Village in the North. If Kano rigged you should have been seeing figures like 3.5 million for Buhari and less than 10,000 for Jonathan.

How would Jonathan even get 200k votes in Kano if they rigged it?

Accept your lose.

Oh Please Shut it!
I won't have you stalking my comments and trying to stifle my freedom of expression.

Believe whatever you want, Kano is the only Northern state in Nigeria; apparently.

Again....may the best rigger win!

And Yes, Just like the south, elections were rigged in the north.

You may come slap me nowsmiley
Nonsense.
undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo by IGBOSON2: 9:28am On Mar 31, 2015
MizMyColi:

May the best rigger win.

I know Wassup.

cheesy

^^^My own is that ab-initio i've lost faith in this entire set-up called Nigeria!

It's the Ijaws and other South South ethnicities i'm feeling for! More than 4 decades ago Ikemba saw the reality they're only just waking up to!

I have always maintained that for the groups that make up the old Eastern Region (and our kinsfolk in Delta state) to have the freedom to progress as we want in this country, Nigeria either has to be restructured (and i don't mean the pussyfooting about that was done at the recently concluded national conference), or if this isn't possible then we should all go our separate ways! There is and has always been a gang-up against us in this country, and the chief protagonists have always been the Hausa/Fulani and their Yoruba friends down south!

Tell me why a Niger Deltan can't be allowed to govern this country in peace!? If they say GEJ was inept or whatever, does that mean they couldn't look for an alternative from the same geo-political zone? Instead the chief protagonists went ahead and selected from the same ethnic stock that has governed Nigeria the longest, not minding the fact that this same Niger Delta is the unwiling goose that lays our collective golden eggs!

5 Likes

Re: How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 31, 2015
MizMyColi:

May the best rigger win.

I know Wassup.

cheesy
Please do very well to also mention that those in the east was also rigged and that if PDP stalwats also merited those votes then they are also delusional
Re: How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo by Orunto: 9:31am On Mar 31, 2015
Underage voting and Jegasco.

1 Like

Re: How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 31, 2015
This picture is that of Borno women defying the odds of the insurgents to go vote massively.

It would be an utter disrespect to these people to say elections were rigged when they massively came out to support their candidates .

Show me one picture of the people queuing in Rivers to show elections actually held in Rivers. Or is it Akwa Ibom where in Ikot Ekpenne the total Accredited voters were 19,000 but the PDP candidate scored 37,000?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo by okotv(m): 9:39am On Mar 31, 2015
MizMyColi:

Oh Please Shut it!
I won't have you stalking my comments and trying to stifle my freedom of expression.

Believe whatever you want, Kano is the only Northern state in Nigeria; apparently.

Nonsense.
undecided
don't lose it yet. Rise above hate. Yes you can.

2 Likes

Re: How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo by nellyjohn: 9:39am On Mar 31, 2015
Apart from the rigging, they used so many underage there. Anyway I hope Jega does something about it to avoid dirting his name

1 Like

Re: How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 31, 2015
Some people no get sense at all, kano has 5 million voters, 2million voted yet the 1diot is writing 98%.

1 Like

Re: How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo by omaigala(m): 9:41am On Mar 31, 2015
Hahahaha.. the op is high on kerosene. grin
Re: How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo by MizMyColi(f): 9:43am On Mar 31, 2015
Ichiato:

Please do very well to also mention that those in the east was also rigged and that if PDP stalwats also merited those votes then they are also delusional

My Siggy says it all.

I specifically mentioned the APC because of the perceived propagandic "Saint-I-Can-Do-No-Wrong" image being subliminally cast in minds of majority of the electorate all over social media.

I do not have a problem with people from the opposing side.

What irks me, and what I will resist henceforth is any person or troll who goes ballistic and negatively emotional, resorting to insults and trying to stifle my right to expression, just because a differing view was presented.

I support GEJ.
But I remain true to self and conscience.

Apparently....Buhari's team seems to be doing a better job at you-know-what.

But whoever wins today....
Buhari or GEJ.

I, Adannaya, challenge a sane human who is mentally capable of holding a discourse in good conscience to boldly declare that there weren't elements of manipulations whatsoever.....that the winner won on free and fair grounds.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 31, 2015
MizMyColi:

Oh Please Shut it!

Nonsense.
undecided

The onus is on you to prove that they rigged.

If you were a logical peeson or someone that thinks straight you wont go to the level of peddling falsehood, heresays and lies when you don't have evidence or facts.

Even International observers have called the Rivers election a sham with damning evidences. You can see protests springing up everywhere in the South even PDC supportes protesting that Nnamani won in Enugu instead of the PDP.

Show us evidence or stop whinning. I can wake up and say Jonathan also rigged the Ekiti election. Does that make it corrrect?
Re: How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 31, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^My own is that ab-initio i've lost faith in this entire set-up called Nigeria!

It's the Ijaws and other South South ethnicities i'm feeling for! More than 4 decades ago Ikemba saw the reality they're only just waking up to!

I have always maintained that for the groups that make up the old Eastern Region (and our kinsfolk in Delta state) to have the freedom to progress as we want in this country, Nigeria either has to be restructured (and i don't mean the pussyfooting about that was done at the recently concluded national conference), or if this isn't possible then we should all go our separate ways! There is and has always been a gang-up against us in this country, and the chief protagonists have always been the Hausa/Fulani and their Yoruba friends down south!

Tell me why a Niger Deltan can't be allowed to govern this country in peace!? If they say GEJ was inept or whatever, does that mean they couldn't look for an alternative from the same geo-political zone? Instead the chief protagonists went ahead and selected from the same ethnic stock that has governed Nigeria the longest, not minding the fact that this same Niger Delta is the unwiling goose that lays our collective golden eggs!
This is quite sore, when gej won in 2011, you didn't feel this way.

2 Likes

Re: How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 31, 2015
Obiagelli:
Some people no get sense at all, kano has 5 million voters, 2million voted yet the 1diot is writing 98%.

No mind the sore losers.

If Kano wan rig , shey na 1.9 million dem come write for Buhari.

This people are much and large. Forget underage voting.

Most of all the hausas you see in Lagos and other cities actually returned back to the North to go vote thus swelling up the votes in the North. Most also did their registration there. Since they are nomadic and travel to their hometowns frequently, it was easoer to collect register and collect their PVCs.

We need to shut the mouth of these people talking trash. When falsehood is repeated continously it turns to the gospel truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo by MizMyColi(f): 9:50am On Mar 31, 2015
okotv:
don't lose it yet. Rise above hate. Yes you can.

Dyaam
How did you find me here.
Lols
Thanks Dearie.
This is why I back down from political discourse(s)

It becomes very easy to lose touch with my reality and what I stand for.

It's best I stop commenting.

Whoever becomes bitterly engrossed at my submissions can go hug a wet transformersmileysmileysmiley

^^Please don't take that so serious.
Just flexing my gob muscleswink

grin
Re: How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 31, 2015
Me troll you?

You need help.

So I can't open a thread and comment and how many times if I have quoted you.

When you do not have facts you resort to irrelevancies.

If you don't want your postulations to be critiqued on a public forum you damn do well to SHUT THE Bleep UP and keep that to yourself.
Re: How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo by MizMyColi(f): 9:54am On Mar 31, 2015
johnny1980:

The onus is on you to prove that they rigged.

If you were a logical peeson or someone that thinks straight you wont go to the level of peddling falsehood, heresays and lies when you don't have evidence or facts.

Even International observers have called the Rivers election a sham with damning evidences. You can see protests springing up everywhere in the South even PDC supportes protesting that Nnamani won in Enugu instead of the PDP.

Show us evidence or stop whinning. I can wake up and say Jonathan also rigged the Ekiti election. Does that make it corrrect?

Keep believing whatever you want Sirsmiley

I know what I saw in my time there.
That is enough proof to me.
And I am certain, I'm not the only one who shares this viewsmiley

I am not about to be drawn into your politics of emotions and bitterness.

Sai Buhari!gringringrin

1 Like

Re: How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 31, 2015
johnny1980:

No mind the sore losers.

If Kano wan rig , shey na 1.9 million dem come write for Buhari.

This people are much and large. Forget underage voting.

Most of all the hausas you see in Lagos and other cities actually returned back to the North to go vote thus swelling up the votes in the North. Most also did their registration there. Since they are nomadic and travel to their hometowns frequently, it was easoer to collect register and collect their PVCs.

We need to shut the mouth of these people talking trash. When falsehood is repeated continously it turns to the gospel truth.
Well said. Imagine if states like jigawa, kano and Kaduna turn out close to 70% like what we are seeing in rivers, delta and Akwa Ibom, this election would have been concluded already.
Re: How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo by MizMyColi(f): 9:56am On Mar 31, 2015
Hahahahaha hahahahaha

Cry me a river Brogringringringringrin

May the best rigger win!

4 Likes

Re: How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 31, 2015
MizMyColi:

Dyaam
Lols
Thanks Dearie.

Whoever becomes bitterly engrossed at my submissions can go hug a wet transformersmileysmileysmiley

grin
Don't let anyone intimidate joor, even though the Op's claim is largely exaggerated (98%) you are making some good points.

2 Likes

Re: How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo by okotv(m): 10:01am On Mar 31, 2015
MizMyColi:

Dyaam
Lols
Thanks Dearie.

grin
wet transformers are as good as gone in Nigeria, something's don't really work. Politics is toxic and once you know this you plan away around it. Without boasting, I have never lost my cool cause of politics cause I am grounded in politics since I was young.

I know you can be better. Have a blissful day ahead as GMB will be announced as our president.

1 Like

Re: How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 31, 2015
MizMyColi:

Keep believing whatever you want Sirsmiley

I know what I saw in my time there.
That is enough proof to me.
And I am certain, I'm not the only one who shares this viewsmiley

I am not about to be drawn into your politics of emotions and bitterness.

Sai Buhari!gringringrin

There were irregularities in the past. That's in the past. I don't live in the clouds . I know what Nigeria is but in this election it is only JUST to give what is due to eah person. I agree there are still cases of underage registered voters but in all honesty that's not more than 5% and more sensitisation in future elections should curb that.

In 2015, the people of the NORTH have tremendously done well to come out and vote and have to the best of my knowledge shown transparency during the conduct.

Just look at Kaduna. Kaduna South which is predominately Christian voted Buhari and even a senatorial zone in NIGER which is predominantly Muslim voted against a sitting Governor who is Muslim for a Christian Opposition.

They rose above religion and suppported what they felt was right and it reflects in the calm you are seeing in the North now.
Re: How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 31, 2015
Obiagelli:

Well said. Imagine if states like jigawa, kano and Kaduna turn out close to 70% like what we are seeing in rivers, delta and Akwa Ibom, this election would have been concluded already.

Na total annihilation be that. You are talking about 70% of 35million.

Jonathan for don reach Otuoke by now. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Must Support Biafra / President Buhari Hosts His Look-alike And Twin Brother In Katsina State. Photos / Igbos celebrating after killing Nigerian army yesterday PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.