Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Tip To Having Peace Of Mind - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tip To Having Peace Of Mind (935 Views)

Teacher Confess To Having Sex With Students / Please Help I'm Not In A Good State Of Mind / Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tip To Having Peace Of Mind by omexy4real(m): 8:51am On Mar 31, 2015
The human mind is the institute of thoughts that tends to govern every affair of human activities whether in the dimension of thinking, actions or words that are uttered. if it so, what happens when there is confusion in this institute of thoughts(the mind)? you'll agree with me that whenever there is chaos, there seems to be lots of confusion,anger and other negative occurrences. the same goes for the human mind. when there is no calm in there, there will seem to be a lot of issues of anger,confusion,emotional depression and lots more.
To this effect, i have drafted out some ways by which an individual can actually acquire the peace which the mind needs. the mind needs to be calm in order to be able to reason well to give good results in terms of thoughts. these points entails the manner of action that are needed to be put in place with regards to mindset.
1. Learn to Be Calm:
It is very necessary to live beyond what you see. sometimes certain occurrences will pop-up and may not suit your expectations. in moments like this, you'll need to detach yourself from the influence of such a moment in other to be able to be calm. calmness wouldn't just come to you. you'll have to seek for it by practicing it in actions.
Moments when occurrences are against desires and wants, some persons fight,cry,hate and lots more but the truth of the matter is that the impact of the occurrence on you depends on your point of view towards it. you'll need to consider the health of your mind every time something tries to tamper its peace. learn to be calm by guarding your mind with caution. pay less attentions to issues that deprive it quietness.
2. Avoid Speaking If Not Necessary:
When you speak, your thoughts flows from its source(the mind) and its broadcasted by the mouth. there is a serious connection between them both. in order to attain any form of calm to the mind, you'll have to desist from any form of speaking when you need not to talk irrespective of what is at hand.
Individuals who ignore this, usually end up regretting why they did so. speaking without measure is a terrible door opener for chaos to creep in. you can always overcome certain chaos that affects your thinking by curtailing your manner of speech. there is need forspeech control.
3. Don't Put Disturbing Moments To Heart:
This is where many people's worries originates from. whenever an issue is put to heart, it governs the human way of thinking. it is from this that worrying comes into the picture. it goes further to give rise to depression because anyone caught up in this, is usually buried by the winds of left,right,center thoughts with no focus and hence breaks down to confusion,anger,depression etc
It is very necessary that you avoid putting too much attention to issues that tends to eat up your peace whenever you think of them. it is very essential that you do this in order to also break free from the effects it brings with it.
4. Apply Wisdom in Moments of Challenges:
At points when there are different life challenges, it is very necessary that you apply good knowledge(wisdom) in other to overcome. if you dial the wrong number of what to do, you may get trapped in the circles of thought-battle which will end up misleading you and hence deny you the inner peace you had.
You can always get more good knowledge about how to overcome challenges by sharing the issues with your close friends and families whom you trust that can help you with some wisdom. a wise saying says"a problem shared is a problem half solved".
5. Stand For Truth:
There is peace in standing for truth. this is so because there is a satisfaction that emanates from every acts of sincerity. it is very necessary that you maintain your truthfulness. the outcome of being truthful can as well give you an understanding that will be of great help to your personal growth in all endeavor.
The impact of truth in the dimension of thought can never be over emphasized as it is a growth facilitator to your personality.

SOURCE: http://www.ikeaniblog.com/2015/03/tips-to-having-peace-of-mind.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tip To Having Peace Of Mind by Jessyj616: 9:57am On Mar 31, 2015
Its posts like this that should be on Fp.
If only individuals could incorporate these into their lives and have healthy mentalities....mehn there just might be less medical conditions and bullshit in this country
Re: Tip To Having Peace Of Mind by omexy4real(m): 10:12am On Mar 31, 2015
Jessyj616:
Its posts like this that should be on Fp.
If only individuals could incorporate these into their lives and have healthy mentalities....mehn there just might be less medical conditions and bullshit in this country
thanx jessy for the compliments. I hv made it a duty to blog about issues like that which are easily ignored in the society. I hope it changes lives into thinking more positive.
Re: Tip To Having Peace Of Mind by stelcramento(f): 12:08am On Apr 02, 2015
So true.....nice one op
Re: Tip To Having Peace Of Mind by omexy4real(m): 8:07am On Apr 03, 2015
stelcramento:
So true.....nice one op
Thanks!
Re: Tip To Having Peace Of Mind by innervoice(m): 8:44am On Apr 03, 2015
The way to the peace of mind is to silence one's thoughts.
Re: Tip To Having Peace Of Mind by tobechi74: 10:23am On Apr 03, 2015
Never get married
Re: Tip To Having Peace Of Mind by Euphrosyne(m): 12:41am On Apr 04, 2015
Easier said than done........ but i will try

(1) (Reply)

Letter From A Father-Pastor Tony Rapu To His Son / How Can I Prevent A Miscarriage? / Desperately In Need Of Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.