Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,421 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 - Politics (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 (564496 Views)

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust / After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Rick9(m): 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
#Buharinowthatyouarepresident now trending on twitter

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by oloriooko(m): 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
teeowl:
Go and check your fact it was Alhaji Lawal Keita of PDP. He wanted a northerner from PDP to take over since Yarduwa was the incumbent before Jonathan. Please and please, check your facts, this is a public forum, don't advertise your ignorance.

[size=18pt]Must you be so insulting? After answering the question, seem you too your sara beyond the mosque.
Please tame your tongue, it may destroy you!
[/size]
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by ziky2010(m): 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
kglamour:
BREAKING NEWS:-
Another disease has been discovered in
NIGERIA it is called Orubebetisis.......
But has been cured in Abuja with a
strong capsule called JEGAQUIN.
Lolz.permission to copy and paste?

3 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by olalekan1(m): 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
GEJ and PDP may head to tribunal after the announcement of result. It will just be a case of Aregbesola vs Oyinlola. I doubt if GEJ will accept defeat.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by januzaj(m): 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
When APC were busy campaigning PDP were
looking for his certificate.Now you can see
the result.

I dedicate this plot of land to PRESIDENT ELECT
GENERAL MUHAMMED EMEKA ISHOLA BUHARI
.GOD BLESS MY GENERAL
GOD BLESS OSINBAJO
GOD BLESS MY FORMER PRESIDENT...PRESIDENT
GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN
GOD BLESS NAIRALANDERS BOTH PDP AND APC
SUPPORTERS
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

13 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by drnairalov: 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
jONATHAN AND PATIENCE, i WANT YOU OUT OF ASO - ROCK TONIGHT... MOVE INTO ANY HOTEL...WE WOULD PAY cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Beejayw(m): 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
guys dis is ma first comment here.....I jst dey follow since yesterday......if u c d kind dance I dey dance right now.....I happy die.....tanoids how market nau

#sai buhari

4 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by eveosi(f): 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jonah shld just go back to asorock to take his only investment "shoes" before he starts saying he has no shoe

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by promisechild(m): 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Pd pigs

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Odunharry(m): 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Fayose, governor of Ekiti state and one of
the arrowheads of President Goodluck
Jonathan’s presidential campaign, has
saluted Muhammadu Buhari, describing the
outcome of the presidential election as the will
of God.

#GODWIN

7 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Toosure70: 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
anonimi:

First of all there is NO messiah anywhere.

Even when you study the Gospels, you will notice on reflection that Jesus Christ was more of a catalyst for SELF-discovery of the God inside each one with capacity and ability to make as much progress as we are willing to sacrifice ourselves in order to reach.

End of mini-preaching grin

abi ke

* How many jobs have been created in Lagos state the past 16 years despite I[b]GR increasing over 34 times from N7.2 billion in 1999[/b] to N246 billion in 2013

* How many FEEDER roads in Lagos state have been repaired, expanded and regularly maintained with the gutters cleared regularly for the past 16 years of APC ruining Lagos state

the money was used for change.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Yungwhy(m): 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Tunjasko:
This election taught me a lesson
NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS
GMB MADE IT AFTER FOURTH ATTEMPT
That's the Ultimate message bro.... And when you don't give up, you make history

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Burch(m): 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Midehi:
APC leading & everywhere is calm! even the streets of abuja turn ghost mode ! no bombs or riots even boko haram seems nowhere to be found, abi dem go vote too

# Nigeria I Hail Thee !!

Haba bros, boko boys dey follow d result.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Ilamina(f): 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
tuffgongjo:
BIGGEST LIE.
He's gentle to a fault, very few Nigerians will allow this to happen as incumbent Presidents. Jonathan is a Great Man..

4 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by ribbit: 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
anonimi:

First of all there is NO messiah anywhere.

Even when you study the Gospels, you will notice on reflection that Jesus Christ was more of a catalyst for SELF-discovery of the God inside each one with capacity and ability to make as much progress as we are willing to sacrifice ourselves in order to reach.

End of mini-preaching grin

abi ke

* How many jobs have been created in Lagos state the past 16 years despite I[b]GR increasing over 34 times from N7.2 billion in 1999[/b] to N246 billion in 2013

* How many FEEDER roads in Lagos state have been repaired, expanded and regularly maintained with the gutters cleared regularly for the past 16 years of APC ruining Lagos state

campaign after election..

If they are tired of APC in lagos... They should kick them out like we kicked Jonathan out grin
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by kglamour(m): 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ah!!! so, I ended up in otuoke!

3 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by sunny4life(m): 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
when the guy doing the sign language on tv heard APC kano result........the guy did the sign of the cross.

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Stirer101: 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
[s]
anonimi:

I wonder how old you are with your childish jibes grin

Nevertheless, I am not going back to any labour market since Buhari don promise to dey dash us N5,000 monthly for 25 million people as almajiri cum area boy system na cheesy
That one sef reach for man to survive, what thinkest thou
[/s]

Loser. I warned you few weeks ago when you were shouting everywhere and spreading your propaganda. Shame on you, go get a new job bro.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by dmcdad: 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
AbuMikey:

Bros, this one sweet pass Chicken fries Oo gringringrin
This one beat all the derbies wey I don watch ooooo. Including El-Clasico and World Cup final.

But seriously, this is super-interesting.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by crownprince102: 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
MrDojo:
2015 general election has kept over 100+ nigerians glued to thier Tv's for the first time in history.......

the nxt time such an event can occur again is wen Nigeria will win the FIFA world cup.................

i'm so proud to be a nigerian ryt nw.......

Together we will march forward for a better 2morrow and brighter future...

no more suffering and smilling...

no more are we going to under "civilized oppression"

i'm proud to be alive to witness this moment....

#NIGERIADECIDES

#A NEW NIGERIA
# NIGERIA OF OUR DREAMS
#THE GIANT OF AFRICA IS FINALLY AWAKE
#SAI BABA
# SAI NIGERIANS
I swear, my brother
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by slimyem: 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
kendrick9:
Nigerians would regret this choice in 4yrs time...
And i stand by that statement
Rather that than a repeat of the last four years.Yes,Nigerians are that desperate.Thank you.Next please!

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Iaz93: 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
davidstones:

This is the main problem with Africans. People should have the right to support whosoever they want. If everybody has been forced to support PDP, am sure you guys will be singing another tune. We must learn to respect other people's opinion. You chose to vote and support APC, others choose to vote and support PDP, what is wrong in that? Nigeria is what it is because we do not want to have respect for the opinion of others. All these people that all of you are dieing for, will go to the place to eat and wine while you stay here killing one another. Learn to have respect for other people's opinion. I know that is unnigerian.
I'd love to see the expression on your face, too.

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by igbsam(m): 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
Texcoco:
Whatever happened to civility and decorum?Still don't who you talking about just looking at your orubebic rants from Jega's table.

Yea right....you still are a looser anyway. Where's is your programmed "GEJ Till 2019" Tired of Typing It ?

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by damogul: 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
#BABANOWTHATUARETHERE

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Oahray: 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
AbuMikey:

Honestly, I don't have any problem with Esans, or any tribe or group in Edo state and Nigeria.

But, Boy! The level of gullibility amongst the esans is second to none.
Imagine selling their votes and future for as low as 1K undecided
that's so shîtty of them, ya know?

dude, everyone has the right of choice. 1.9 million people voted Buhari in Kano alone, but it isn't gullibility. It is when someone doesn't go with the herd, with the popular opinion, that it becomes gullibility in your dictionary, abi?

If you weren't there when they were given the 1k, don't run a commentary on what you didn't witness. Don't insult a whole group over hearsay. Don't insult my people.

The only reason many persons were given in Edo, as to why they should vote Buhari is that a vote for APC is a vote for Oshiomhole. Now that reason is what shitty is. smiley

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Emteebee(m): 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
Why is channels tv doing as if they don't know who has won yet.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
"don't advertise your ignorance is not an insult". Ignorance means you don't know the facts. I am a Christian, I go to Church, so I don't know about sara and mosque things.

One Nigeria!

oloriooko:

[size=18pt]Must you be so insulting? After answering the question, seem you too your sara beyond the mosque.
Please tame your tongue, it may destroy you!
[/size]
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by bakila: 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
kendrick9:
A man who can't stand up for upto 30mins to give a speech.. he ain't eloquent in english sef..
Tell me why an ageing man will still be angling for power at this stage of his life? he definetely has an agenda and he will fail.. this north born to rule mentality is killing this country.
Bitter person, that is how you guys made it difficult for your relations to earn their living in the North for the past eight weeks. It is not only the north that said yes to him, neither is it Hausa/Fulani that are saying yes to him on national television. The people saying yes to him speak Igbo, Ibibio, Efik, Ikwerre, Ogoni, Yoruba, Angas, Agatu, Yala, Yakurr, Obolo, Wawa, Itchen, Kanuri, Jukun, Wurkun, Chamba, Mumuye, Bwatiye, Nupe, Igbirra, Igbanke, Kakanda, Gwari, Gwandara, Weppa Wanno, Eshan, Tiv, Igala, Idoma, Mambilla, Mushere, Yoruba, Estako, Ijaw, Edo, Afemai etc, etc, etc.
They worship Allah, God, Irunmila, Erinla, The Sun, The Moon, Bori. They attended Masonic Lodges, Okija Shrines, Eck Temples, anjouni shrines.
Dont be confused by your bitter. I hereby sentence you to two days imprisonment with severussnape on how to deal with defeat.

modified////
Please forgive me if I didnt include you own group am verry verry sorry.

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by bokohalal(m): 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
AbuMikey:

Its so sad bro
Very, very sad.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by grandlexuz(m): 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
freecocoa:
Yea.

Freecocoa abeg send transport fare for GEJ make yi return to Otuoke..Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (202) (Reply)

. / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.