Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,505 members, 7,830,517 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 - Politics (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 (564879 Views)

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust / After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by bosleey: 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jona yu fall my Hand,

Common rigging, yu no fit rig!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Birikiti: 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
For me, the introduction of the card readers is the Game changer in this elections. It has largely eliminated votes inflation. Check out 2011 figures against what we have now, you'll notice most states have 50% of registered voters turnout.

Only Rivers had like 70% turnout.

Let us continue with the card readers pls, it's brought sanity to our elections.

Of course INEC should proactively counter folks that might look for loopholes to exploit.

10 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by FOREXMART(m): 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
honeric01:
I wish I was married, my wife for hear am tonight.. the kind stamina out of over-high excitement I am having would have turned me to a superman overnight lolz.

I am HIGH in celebration!

Hmmmmmmm Honericccccccccc.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by donem: 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
olafunny:
if na apc u b: grin dnt mind me my broda. If na pdp undecided hug transformer
sori bro none of the above.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Eness(m): 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
Tomorrow is April 1st Imagine you wake up tomorrow and Jega said that all the result we've being receiving since Saturday is APRIL FOOL... What will you do?
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by scantee(m): 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
All of you that using abusive words on GEJ your generation can never achieve half of his achievements, his name is in the history book already, ur unknown person, many of you are even jobless after today you go back to the street looking for job, if your GMB win that can never add anything to your pocket, your struggling continues OYO.

GEJ or not I am a fulfilled guy.

ma odimma ma odinjo GEJ ahurum gi na anya.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by oloriooko(m): 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
teeowl:
"don't advertise your ignorance is not an insult". Ignorance means you don't know the facts. I am a Christian, I go to Church, so I don't know about sara and mosque things.

By your definition, ignorance means i do not know the fact, reason why i asked the question!
You answered and went ahead to tongue-crash, seem you are the ignorant one!
christian or no christian, church goer or not, please watch what you say, it may ruin your life!

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Odunharry(m): 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
I just love this spirit of oneness and sense of
belonging among Nigerians.... power truly
belong to the people
the people voted who who they want

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by ghettodreamz(m): 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
[size=40pt]Fellow Nigerians, please kindly check Wikipedia. "Muhammadu Buhari".

Here's what I saw . [/size] grin

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by yourmesprings(m): 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
[/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]Capture a selfie/group picture of the moment the General win! Use #whenthegeneralwon @APCNigeria @Gidi_Traffic #Nigeriadecides #Verdict2015[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by kaydkay(m): 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
Its so funny how PDP Apologists / supporters are so bitter in defeat. They must surely have the same spirit with that Nollywood Actor - Orubebe.

From GMB can never WIN, it is now you will REGRET voting him in. One thing for sure is that all politicians will know that they can't continue to take the citizens for granted.

4yrs is a very short time, if GMB/APC does not perform, we might probably vote for KOWA party.

3 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by hidee20(m): 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
IN the self acclaimed bastard voice "election are not won on social media"..................haaaaahaaaaaa.

3 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by avicky(f): 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
wonlasewonimi:
I just heard from the grapevine that Delta state vote is about 8.5m. grin

Pours water in his nostrils. Wake up from your slumber.
You wish. Grapevine ko fig tree ni.

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Google63(m): 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
delightful1:

In your opinion!
Tell him!
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by sammily(m): 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
President Buhari showing GEJ the ASO Rock EXIT like.......

5 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by tonididdy(m): 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
Yes...m highly. Buharised

Henceforth government will fear us...if buhari error we shall unsit him too.

We gat the power henceforth

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by hidee20(m): 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
IN FFK voice "election are not won on social media"..................haaaaahaaaaaa.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by eckersley: 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
Demmzy15:

Thank you my able brother! grin
thanks man. Kindly unquote me, then u can go ahead and do so again. I corrected some errors in my post due to autocorrect. Tx
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
Someone said:

The last time Nigerians were this happy was during the death of General Sani Abacha.

Could this be true?

4 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by grandlexuz(m): 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
I have been following this election live from Cameroon. In fact I have a pen and paper. I am a supporter of Buhari just because I think he will handle the BH crisis efficiently. Had GEJ handled the BH crisis efficiently he would be smiling now. Instead he looked at it as a propaganda to get him out of office. I followed keenly and was saddened at how he showed little or no concern to those who died in the north. He regarded them as lesser Nigerians. Today their votes have pushed him out.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by 989900: 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Aisha Buhari entertaining visitors with, water, Coke, and Fanta? WTF?

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by kendrick9(m): 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
lolaredvelvet:

Ewoooo!! I feel ur pain my dear... you must be one of the young jobless youths which the Jonathan administration has failed. Only childish losers result to such vulgar language when pained.. grin

Take heart and get matured. Peace!

i can assure u that i can feed ur family three square meals a day.. And b1tch i'm not pained..
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by dyabman(m): 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Breaking news... "PDP Presidential Candidate Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has been confirmed winner of the Presidential Election. Vanguard News... APRIL 17, 2011... I love reading old news.....lol

Sai Baba

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by kelvincoll(m): 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
groundnutoil:
u shud atleast thank gej for making us experience true democracy by restoring power in d hands of the people u think it easy to take back power from d incumbent just like dat ..atleast give gej credit for making us experience true democracy atleast he said it would d electorate vote count and he did

Sire, if u followed most of post during this election i had given due credit to GEJ for returning power back to the pple. His calm nature baffles me with much admiration. Its only in Gej's time freedom to do, say or exercise anything was possible and we pray it endures same.

I like GEJ but most face the reality on the ground. Pls disregards what some shallow minded pple here are ranting based on tribe and region. 10 Buharis can not succeed in an disunited democratic Nigeria, hence i bliv GMB has grown above such plans to avenge or victimise.

APC we know aint saint but they asked for a chance to rule this country and make a difference. Nigerians have given then a chance lets all watch in 3D and hope it turns out good.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

8 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by igbsam(m): 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
Texcoco:
Either way,Nigeria wins and we are Nigerians therefore we win.Now suck on this one "GEJ till 2019."

Hahahahahahahaha.........Chai..you gotta love dis guy!
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by DExplorer1: 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
As an APC supporter, i will not support the mockery of the Ex-President Jonathan. It's unpolitical and unNigerian. We should be civil as we celebrate this long awaited victory.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Rick9(m): 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
100000 likes for Buhari jor #Buharinowthatyouarepresident
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by 989900: 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
DExplorer1:
As an APC supporter, i will not support the mockery of the Ex-President. It's unpolitical and unNigerian. We should be civil as we celebrate this long awaited victory.

Seconded . . . too many kids on here.

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Danhumprey: 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
GEJ was right when he said he was surrounded by useless,uninterlectual people/advisers.

See how they've put him to shame.grin

Common sense shoulda tell him to honour his word/promise not to contest for a 2nd term. But as usual,his good-for-nothing advisers cajoled him into contest for their own selfish benefit. Now see how they've disgraced him.

Lord Acton was right: "power indeed corrupt;absolute power corrupt absolutely"!

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by teee2: 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
When APC was campaigning, PDP was busy looking for Buhari's WAEC certificate.
Now you can see the result....

3 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Rick9(m): 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
I knew from all indications tha Pdp was gonna lose
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by peddy007: 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
scantee:
All of you that using abusive words on GEJ your generation can never achieve half of his achievements, his name is in the history book already, ur unknown person, many of you are even jobless after today you go back to the street looking for job, if your GMB win that can never add anything to your pocket, your struggling continues OYO.

GEJ or not I am a fulfilled guy.

ma odimma ma odinjo GEJ ahurum gi na anya.

#TRASH

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (202) (Reply)

. / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.