Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 - Politics (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 (563914 Views)

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust / After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by bamite(m): 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jeeneeus:
shut up! This is not begging!
what is it then?
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by MrPresident1: 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
sukkot:
hahahaha MEILYN WE SURE DID MY CHIEF. EL PRESIDENTE IS SOMEWHERE DRINKING A CARTON OF ORIJIN TO NUMB HIS PAIN. MrPresident is on suicide watch grin grin grin grin grin

I have my reasons for (apparently) supporting GEJ.

GEJ TILL CHRIST RETURNS IN THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN.

Suicide watch? lol.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by avicky(f): 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Truth234:

I mean Ekiti election
Alright. I pray o. So that it can be a square peg in a square hole.

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by OmoMummy2: 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Mogenerous(f): 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
I was here too... Congratulations to you my president. I hope in the next four years, yo would have given me enough reason to give my vote to you. If otherwise, bye to you in 2019

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
The likely Buhari cabinet could be as follows:

Amaechi - SGF
Fashola - Attorney-general
Ngige - Minister of health
Fayemi - Minister of Defence
Sam Nda Isaiah - Minister of Information
Abike Dabiri - Minister of Foreign Affairs.
and others...

If the APC eventually take control of the Senate, I see Senator Oluremi Tinubu as the next Senate President.

4 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by sukkot: 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
MrPresident1:

I have my reasons for (apparently) supporting GEJ.

GEJ TILL CHRIST RETURNS IN THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN.

Suicide watch? lol.

my bros gej is on his way to otuoke grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Even though my quarters is secluded, I can hear the sound of rejoicing, bikes running around, people chanting Sai Buhari. Now, I wish I can go join them.

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by forkadict(m): 6:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
blaise26abj:

I was disenfranchised by Obasanjo then and in 2007, started voting in 2011.

Congrats my brother. You seem to be the only one that knows how I feel right now.

I also feel the same way having lost 2 elections voting for the Peoples General. Only to be handsomely rewarded this time.I also couldn't vote in 2003.

Men, I'm super excited. I can't find words to describe how I feel.

3 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by MrPresident1: 6:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
sukkot:
my bros gej is on his way to otuoke grin grin

Surely. And we all will live to regret it. grin

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by kramer: 6:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
Where are the GEJ till 2019 people? Or have you gone to join your leader in otuoke?

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Missy89(f): 6:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
CFCfan:

Amaechi - SSG
and others...

If the APC eventually take control of the Senate, I see Senator Oluremi Tinubu as the next Senate President.

Senate president is Bukola Saraki

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Obinnapat(m): 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders,

For the records, I was a part of this change in the history of Nigeria. We give all the glory to God almighty and also congratulate the people's General (Muhammadu Buhari) on his Victory in this Presidential Election.

This shows that our democracy is evolving and growing stronger. Despite all the money and funds deployed by PDP and Propaganda against GMB, he was still Victorious with a clear and convincing margin.

Mores so, Prof Jega has shown the whole world that there are still men of integrity in Nigeria. He has demonstrated maturity, excellent leadership and transparency in the collation of the results. He deserves to be honoured both nationally and internationally.

On a final note, we can celebrate on this victory but remember to embrace peace and accept those defeated to join in this peaceful revolution. After all, we are ONE NIGERIA.

God bless Nairalanders!
God bless GMB supporters!
God bless the poeples General!
God bless APC
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria!

Arise for National Anthem!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by 9ja4eva: 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
CFCfan:

Amaechi - SSG
and others...

Hmm, i dont know what to make of that cabinet but make we dey watch. Nigeria slowly becomes Tinubus property with his wife as senate president.

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by IDGAF(m): 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
Victoryswagdance!

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by sukkot: 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
MrPresident1:

Surely. And we all will live to regret it. grin
speak for yourself bros. buhari is an upright man. by a mans countenance and gait you can tell what he is about. thats in the bible by the way cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Funpeter: 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
CFCfan:

Amaechi - SSG
and others...

likely but you can't have south west as number 2 and 3
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by plainol(m): 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
that moment when Borno people are going to seal your fate.
I don't envy Jonathan this period at all.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Marcelinho(m): 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
THANK GOD I ACTUALLY SAW THIS

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Rilwayne001: 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
sukkot:
hahahaha MEILYN WE SURE DID MY CHIEF. EL PRESIDENTE IS SOMEWHERE DRINKING A CARTON OF ORIJIN TO NUMB HIS PAIN. MrPresident is on suicide watch grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin yaaaaytyy. .. i have die oooo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
Missy89:

Senate president is Bukola Saraki
I wouldn't put it past Tinubu to insist on his wife becoming the new Senate president. He would bully Saraki to become majority leader or chief whip grin
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by jumzzy448: 6:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
OMG......can't wait for the final result.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by sukkot: 6:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin yaaaaytyy. .. i have die oooo grin
grin grin grin my bros eku igbadun sir. sai buhari
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Dassyslim: 6:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
all progressive congress..B.......................General Mohammodu Buhari.........................PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
all progressive congress.........................General Mohammodu Buhari..............................PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
all progressive congress.........................General Mohammodu Buhari................................PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
all progressive congress...........U..............General Mohammodu Buhari.................................PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
all progressive congress.........................General Mohammodu Buhari.....................................PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
all progressive congress.........................General Mohammodu Buhari........................................PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
all progressive congress....................H.....General Mohammodu Buhari.........................................PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
all progressive congress.........................General Mohammodu Buhari..............................................PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
all progressive congress.........................General Mohammodu Buhari................................................PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
all progressive congress.....................A....General Mohammodu Buhari..........................................PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
all progressive congress.........................General Mohammodu Buhari........................................PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
all progressive congress.........................General Mohammodu Buhari.....................................PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
all progressive congress............R.............General Mohammodu Buhari.................................PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
all progressive congress.........................General Mohammodu Buhari..............................PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
all progressive congress.........................General Mohammodu Buhari...........................PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
all progressive congress...I......................General Mohammodu Buhari......................PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
all progressive congress.........................General Mohammodu Buhari....................PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
all progressive congress.........................General Mohammodu Buhari................PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by MrPresident1: 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
sukkot:
speak for yourself bros. buhari is an upright man. by a mans countenance and gait you can tell what he is about. thats in the bible by the way cheesy

The Most High Yah searches the heart and is not moved by the countenances of men. You are not quite right.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Bbglory(f): 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
[/quote][quote author=Ipledge post=32211023]cry me a river baby,we are practising democrazy,ir e Bleep up,e go loose
undecided
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by cee001(m): 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jega is looking so handsome today. Truly he is feeling the wind of change cheesy
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Dassyslim: 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
GOD ALL THANKS TO YOUR HOLY NAME
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by BlackGirlsCode: 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
Boss13:
Jonathan has conceded defeat. He has called Buhari to congratulate him.

Source - BBC

Nigga is still going to jail.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by naijafresh: 6:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
Good!

Now I expect FFK, Reuben Abati and Askari Dokubo to call and congratulate the President elect.
Now i would also add don't both asking no job vacancy for any of you at Aso rock or anywhere in Nigeria for that matter.

grin grin wink
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Haywhymido(m): 6:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
i wont leave dis thread until jega jilt jonathan. If jonathan can surrender to him master who r u (pdp e-rat) nt to. #oya woju o.

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by ugwum007(m): 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
to all those my brethens out there that believe in CHANGE even when it seemed impossible. the change is here, we did it, the TANoids and others couldn't stop us...I love u all, we fought it out even when our lives are at stake.

sai buhari...congrats

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (202) (Reply)

. / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.