Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,528 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 - Politics (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 (563820 Views)

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust / After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by kramer: 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
naijafresh:

Good!

Now I expect FFK, Reuben Abati and Askari Dokubo to call and congratulate the President elect.
Now i would also add don't both asking no job vacancy for any of you at Aso rock or anywhere in Nigeria for that matter.

grin grin wink

To think FFK used to be in the APC camp lol.. What a silly fellow

Abeg when is jega announcing the final draw

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:
I am from Ekiti state, but today, my mind is on progress. It's on Buhari!

Baba, please forgive Ekiti. Have mercy on us for the next 4 years. cry cry cry cry

Forgive our stomach infrastructure. Fayose brought the shame on us.

Now this is damn funny........lol @ stomach infrastructure cool

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by MurderX: 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

I'm beginning to love some Igbo people on NL.

See fresh reasoning grin

What we must understand is that the results from the south south and south east regions are not representative of the peoples mandate. It was massively rigged by the PDP. Many in SS and SE did not vote GEJ.

4 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by sukkot: 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
shinejackie:

l am fine...l was abit paranoid all through the election because l know it is difficult to remove an incumbent president in naija considering the Amala, suya and Naira politics we play but it has happened.........congrats to Buhari....and Jah bless all Nigerians........watching to see Buhari revive the comatose naija economy cool
oh yes buhari will receive some spiritual help in the near future. nigeria is in good hands. you can rest assured of that. amala politics cant work with divine intervention as we enter this new age of pisces ( not aquarius ). this is the age of the return of the christ wink wink

4 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
Finally CHANGE is here!

Congrats the peoples general GMB.

One thing I learnt from all this, HOLD ON TO YOUR DREAM AND WAIT for YOUR TIME. It will surely come through if you persist.
Buhari waited for his time.

To GEJ, learn from your mistakes! They are too obvious!

For the record.....I was here when change happened.

Thank you GOD that I witness CHANGE!

I claim all round CHANGE for Nigeria
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by IamOpemipo(m): 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
C wat dokubo said

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by BlackGirlsCode: 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
Amaechi, well done tongue

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by 989900: 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
Did Asari really say that?
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by MrPresident1: 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
sukkot:
and the most high put buhari in charge

romans 13 vs 1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God wink

Just scratch a little bit above the surface, question the Acteus reus for the choice of Buhari.

It is a glaring message shouting 'we are tired of corruption and want stricter rulers' but are they willing and ready for the change of lifestyle and values this demands?

Resoundingly NO.

So they are ready for judgment. And Buhari is not YAH'S battle axe
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by mancheeutd(m): 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS TO SAI BABA JONATHAN SHOULD HAVE LISTEN TO REV. MBAKA'S ADVICE RESIGN HONORABLY
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by BlackGirlsCode: 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
tomzman:
Let me still wait for the official announcement before I officially start my jubilation. I can imagine the look on the face of the saTANists especially the one expecting 1.5million votes from Delta grin

By the way, where's my dear berem? I'm proud of you girl. cool

I am over proud of that woman!!

Berem....you're too much! kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
sukkot:
oh yes buhari will receive some spiritual help in the near future. nigeria is in good hands. you can rest assured of that. amala politics cant work with divine intervention as we enter this new age of pisces ( not aquarius ). this is the age of the return of the christ wink wink

Despite all the prayers 4jonathan, his visit to Winners, Redeem, Lords chosen, Anglican, Catholic, Babalawo, Alpha, Shrine and yet he lost.........certainly Buhari was ordained for a time like this cool

3 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by bravesoul247(m): 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
I want to humbly say a big Congrats!! To GMB on his victory over GEJ, even if Nigeria deserves someone better than GMB I still feel he is a milestone to change as he profess... I pray that he should see the actions of the igbos on packing all there votes to GEJ as a matter of choice and not as a matter of plotting his downfall.. I wish him well and pray he b the saint we all claim he is and also take Nigeria to a greater height we wish and pray for.. God bless Nigeria
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by fineyemi(m): 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
shinejackie:

Despite all the prayers 4jonathan, his visit to Winners, Redeem, Lords chosen, Anglican, Catholic, Babalawo, Alpha, Shrine and yet he lost.........certainly Buhari was ordained for a time like this cool
Abi oooooo. But he didn't go to cele
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by mojid22000: 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jonathan has exibited the spirit of sportmanship. He has called Gen. Buhari and officially congratulated him on his victory.

Congrats General Buhari
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Amazingg: 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
See hApiness and rejoicing in borno state and the chanting of saibuhari! No violence
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by FortuneVal: 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lmao

6 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Jeeneeus(m): 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
bamite:
what is it then?
soliciting for help at a desperate time.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by gmoni2(m): 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
This a sad day for IBB..
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by fineyemi(m): 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
To all PDP fans: U don't judge a man by d value of wat people say abt him but by wat u personally see he does. In d scale of 100, 80 likes him n 20 dislike him. Dat shows he's practically a gud man. I wanna appeal to d Igbo's nt to b discouraged. U guys ar just being tribalistic for voting for GEJ. Long Live GMB. Long Live Nigeria. A very big tank u to Nl for wide coverage of d election
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by sod09(m): 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
989900:
Did Asari really say that?
yes ooo
Nd dats to show jeg is not only clueless but stupid...
These are d people pushing him, now DAT he lost day all change lyrics...imagine fayose nd asari to change tune
BTW I haven't heard from ffk lately
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by preselect(m): 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
fineyemi:
Abi oooooo. But he didn't go to cele

Dies!!!......hahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by onyxo76(m): 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
when apc was quietly planning how to win the election ,pdp's clowns were busy chasing certificate ,tracking Buhari's trips ,spending millions on adverts in national dailies,and to cap it all distributed dollars to all concerned.now your eyes don clear abi?
even all the gej 2019 have suddenly become gentle ...no more gragra...

4 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by MrPresident1: 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
ibrokola:

Only you and yor fellow bigots will live to regret it!

Ibro Ibro, lol.

God will keep and preserve you. He will also keep and preserve me.

No need to argue, lol.

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Volksfuhrer(m): 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
oloriooko:
[size=28pt]Please people of Change, what about the Court case against GMB adjourned to April 22?[/size]

You better go and withdraw it!
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by sukkot: 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
shinejackie:

yeah anglican, catholic, babalawo, alpha and shrine are all concoctions of men. there is no power in all that nonsense. religion is man made. so he was wasting his time going to those places. his only bargaining tool should have been the good karma he accrued from all the good works he did when in power. unfortunately he had none. its the divine law of sow and reap. he did not sow so he cant reap. no babalawo or pastor can make you reap where you did not sow. there is a higher power and his tenet is reaping and sowing

galatians 6 vs 7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Funpeter: 7:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
CFCfan:

To assuage those concerns, the posts of minister of works, and finance would go to the Northwest and/or Northeast. The petroleum ministry would also be handed to a non-South westerner.
They will have to go with the way pdp do their zoning. Now apc as a big work to do.

Pray greed won't set in.

Once again congrat.
Atleast we forget about arsenal nd chelsea for this important occasion.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by omniwater007: 7:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations to the peoples General!.This is no doubt the longest thread ever on Nairaland and i was part of it.

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by tohero(m): 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
What is that One Thing you will remember GEJ for?

www.nairaland.com/2229166/one-thing-gej-remembered
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by topcube(m): 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
I pray for Nairalanders not to encounter what Jonathan encounter at this die minute, Buhari as not been declare winner, but his clan denounced him. Asari maka why?

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by fineyemi(m): 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
shinejackie:

Dies!!!......hahahahahaha grin grin grin
He wud have been hopeful. cele nah spiritual church

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (202) (Reply)

. / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.