Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

This Guy Should Be Found And Arrested Immediately - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Guy Should Be Found And Arrested Immediately (2147 Views)

Boko Haram Kingpins Busted And Arrested By Soldiers In Borno State. Photos / Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) / Governor Fayose Must Be Arrested Immediately!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Should Be Found And Arrested Immediately by contactmorak: 9:23am On Mar 31, 2015
Someone shared this screenshot on facebook and it got us really shocked and appalled. This is not the first time we've seen someone made such a ridiculous statement online. Party sentiments apart, people have a right to vote whoever they deem right for them. It's high time people began to be held responsible for their statements in the social Media. From the construction of this guy's sentences, you could tell that he went to school, but is this education? One thing I know for sure is that after all the election tension, we'll all come together as one Nigeria in a warm embrace in the spirit of sportmanship and support whoever wins to move this nation forward. #GodBlessNigeria!

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/03/photo-this-guy-should-be-found-and.html

1 Share

Re: This Guy Should Be Found And Arrested Immediately by drtwist(m): 9:30am On Mar 31, 2015
sorry for my previous post almost sound like the dude

1 Like

Re: This Guy Should Be Found And Arrested Immediately by Freest(m): 9:31am On Mar 31, 2015
That guy should be jailed immediately!!! its high time Nigeria stop allowing people make careless statements.... everyone should be responsible for what he says!!!
GodblessNigeria
Re: This Guy Should Be Found And Arrested Immediately by splashbaby(m): 9:34am On Mar 31, 2015
Haba ...that guy na real animal
Re: This Guy Should Be Found And Arrested Immediately by ammyluv2002(f): 9:35am On Mar 31, 2015
His twitter handle says it all. ...There's no king without a crown grin grin
Re: This Guy Should Be Found And Arrested Immediately by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 31, 2015
This is stupidd and highly unnecessary .....what is he smoking?
Re: This Guy Should Be Found And Arrested Immediately by jackymfon: 9:43am On Mar 31, 2015
Dss pls find this guy...
Re: This Guy Should Be Found And Arrested Immediately by ademega(m): 9:47am On Mar 31, 2015
That guy may likely be in Italy with some white ass smoking weed and using his hand to type war. Let is ignore him
I love igbos I love the northerners and I love my fellow yorubas

4 Likes

Re: This Guy Should Be Found And Arrested Immediately by contactmorak: 9:54am On Mar 31, 2015
ademega:
That guy may likely be in Italy with some white ass smoking weed and using his hand to type war. Let is ignore him
I love igbos I love the northerners and I love my fellow yorubas
u ae right
Re: This Guy Should Be Found And Arrested Immediately by EvilBrain1(m): 9:55am On Mar 31, 2015
His account was suspended by twitter yesterday. Because plenty people reported him.

I was impressed with the way people were condemning tribalism on the internet as the results were coming out. It looks like our generation are learning from our parents mistakes. There are still plenty of dĂșllards that still dont get it, but most people dont hesitate to shut them up whenever they start talking.
Re: This Guy Should Be Found And Arrested Immediately by contactmorak: 10:06am On Mar 31, 2015
EvilBrain1:
His account was suspended by twitter yesterday. Because plenty people reported him.

I was impressed with the way people were condemning tribalism on the internet as the results were coming out. It looks like our generation are learning from our parents mistakes. There are still plenty of dĂșllards that still dont get it, but most people dont hesitate to shut them up whenever they start talking.
good, we all can learn from this!
Re: This Guy Should Be Found And Arrested Immediately by adanduka: 10:13am On Mar 31, 2015
So the success of a tribe can make someone insane cry
Re: This Guy Should Be Found And Arrested Immediately by kilimanjaro(m): 10:18am On Mar 31, 2015
Omo jati jati ni boy o, haba!!! over what na
Re: This Guy Should Be Found And Arrested Immediately by mikron(m): 10:25am On Mar 31, 2015
the man is sick. i wont be surprised if he is a core northerner. they hate us from the south and east with a passion, they call us yanmiri (meaning yem-mirin)
Re: This Guy Should Be Found And Arrested Immediately by drtwist(m): 10:51am On Mar 31, 2015
drtwist:
who the he'll is that animal? he should not forget that militancy in Niger Delta has not be eradicated o. and we can start dealing with people from west and north o. becareful before u wake the sleeping lion.
sincerely want to apologies for making sure comment, pls to my broads all over the country forgive my ignorance cos of anger.
Re: This Guy Should Be Found And Arrested Immediately by GiantParrot(m): 10:52am On Mar 31, 2015
This is very disturbing. What's more disturbing is that he is not the only one who thinks this way. If in doubt, check the number of retweets he got. Also imagine the number of those who share the same sentiments, but are not on twitter.
Re: This Guy Should Be Found And Arrested Immediately by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
The dude is claiming his account was hacked. Highly doubt it though.
Re: This Guy Should Be Found And Arrested Immediately by EvilBrain1(m): 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
DProDG:
The dude is claiming his account was hacked. Highly doubt it though.

Where did he say this? Does he have another account? Cos the one he used is still suspended.
Re: This Guy Should Be Found And Arrested Immediately by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
EvilBrain1:

Where did he say this? Does he have another account? Cos the one he used is still suspended.

@mcvaaey2 or so, if it's still active.
Re: This Guy Should Be Found And Arrested Immediately by teasel: 8:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
The election has come and gone. I don't get what all the noise is about.
Some Igbos voted Buhari, most Igbos voted Jonathan. Why are some people making it seem like a big deal?
Some people from the North voted Jonathan while most voted Buhari. No one is making a big deal out of it. Hundreds of thousands of people from different tribes across the country voted for Jonathan. No one is making it a big deal. Did you guys expect everyone to vote for the candidate you support?
All eligible Nigerians, irrespective of where they're from has the right to vote a candidate of their choice and that should be respected. I don't get what all these unintelligent 'igbo hullabaloo' is about, especially from the tribalists. I guess this is just an excuse to display their usual stupiidity. This is really pathetic.

(1) (Reply)

Jega Rates 2015 Polls Better Than 2011 / Man Armed With AK47 Kills 37,injures 36 In Tunisian Beach - SEE PHOTOS / Spot The Difference Between GEJ And Pmb's Visit To The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.