Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Governor Yuguda Loses Senatorial Election To Ali Wakili Of APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yuguda Loses Senatorial Election To Ali Wakili Of APC (608 Views)

Court Bars APC From Fielding Candidate In Anambra Central Senatorial Election / Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) / 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Yuguda Loses Senatorial Election To Ali Wakili Of APC by aspaki(m): 9:58am On Mar 31, 2015
Bauchi - The candidate for All Progressives
Congress (APC) vying for the Bauchi South
Senatorial seat, Malam Ali Wakili, has defeated
Governor Isa Yuguda of the People’s Democratic
Party (PDP), to represent the District in the
National Assembly.

Announcing the result of the election in Bauchi on
Monday, the INEC Returning Officer for the
Senatorial District, Dr Shuaibu Musa, said Wakili
polled 341708 votes to defeat Yuguda, who
secured 115341 votes.

Yuguda and Wakili were the only candidates that
contested for the seat.

source: http://www.news24.com.ng/Elections/News/Governor-Yuguda-loses-senatorial-election-20150331
Re: Governor Yuguda Loses Senatorial Election To Ali Wakili Of APC by framie05: 10:06am On Mar 31, 2015
congrats to him

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING News:opposition Party Declares Victory In Nigeria Election / Jonathan - The Technology I Want To Use To Fight Corruption Worked Against Me / What Change Is APC Bringing To Nigerians? Is This Truely The Change We Seek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.