Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

What Change Is APC Bringing To Nigerians? Is This Truely The Change We Seek - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Change Is APC Bringing To Nigerians? Is This Truely The Change We Seek (606 Views)

The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed / What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) / What Change Is APC Bringing To Nigerians? Is This Truely The Change We E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Change Is APC Bringing To Nigerians? Is This Truely The Change We Seek by autotrader014(m): 11:06am On Apr 07, 2015
If the Emire of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, can brazenly aver that Jonathan lost in the North because there is no federal presence in those states, then I make bold to say there is no honor among some of our so-called elites. I have always known that Nigeria is not a nation, but a freak of geography that was maliciously calibrated to suit our vain and narcissistic Colonial Masters. I say this because there was no basis for the electoral fraud perpetrated in states like Kano, Jigawa, Katsina and Kaduna, even with Mr. President's laudable sacrifices in the states.
Nigerians called for change without trying to decipher the channel through which this change would come. It will be foolhardy to think that the likes of Amaechi and Tinubu, with their glaring wholesale rogue and thieving demeanor, can effect change in a country like ours. How can we justify a situation where Tinubu extracted an agreement from Buhari to appoint nine [9] ministers in his administration? The nine ministerial slots are said to be the nine ‘juiciest’ positions – including that of Petroleum, Finance, Works, FCT, Interior, etc. Shouting change changes nothing, Change is championed by the youths, and not by a 72 year-old retired soldier receiving cheers from a coterie of dyed-in-the-wool political dinosaurs.
For the sake of emphasis, I have no regrets supporting President Jonathan...he meant well, but the litany of conspiracies against him can even derail the Obamas of this world. Whenever the history of this country will be written, President Jonathan's section will be in gold. Go with your head up high, for I am yet to see your type in this country of ours!

1 Like

Re: What Change Is APC Bringing To Nigerians? Is This Truely The Change We Seek by 15Sirdeen(m): 11:07am On Apr 07, 2015
angry
Re: What Change Is APC Bringing To Nigerians? Is This Truely The Change We Seek by sammyj: 11:09am On Apr 07, 2015
grin grin
Re: What Change Is APC Bringing To Nigerians? Is This Truely The Change We Seek by adorablepepple(f): 11:12am On Apr 07, 2015
undecided calm down ogbeni
Re: What Change Is APC Bringing To Nigerians? Is This Truely The Change We Seek by phatlytall(m): 11:15am On Apr 07, 2015
This country is becoming more aπϑ more tedious aπϑ complicating.

1 Like

Re: What Change Is APC Bringing To Nigerians? Is This Truely The Change We Seek by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 07, 2015
9 Ministers??!!

*in Jesus' voice*
IT IS FINISHED.

(1) (Reply)

Watch TVC They Are Showing Lagos State Election Result / Predict What Will Happen In 2019 Elections / Call For Probe Of Niger Delta Development Commission (nddc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.