Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,177 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Who Is This Idiot That Is Causing Mayhem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is This Idiot That Is Causing Mayhem (798 Views)

“stop Causing Mayhem In Order To Save Your Dying Career” – Bello Tells Melaye / Look What Happened To This Idiot On His Way To Bomb A Mosque / APC / GOV Amaechi Causing Mayhem In Rivers State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is This Idiot That Is Causing Mayhem by Rick9(m): 11:27am On Mar 31, 2015
Who is this idiot that is causing mayhem when election result are being called.
Re: Who Is This Idiot That Is Causing Mayhem by 7footre(m): 11:30am On Mar 31, 2015
These people should not start what will lead to something they can't contain o
Re: Who Is This Idiot That Is Causing Mayhem by Rick9(m): 11:33am On Mar 31, 2015
I just tire oh
Re: Who Is This Idiot That Is Causing Mayhem by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 31, 2015
It's amazing. This animal should be bundled out of the hall.
Re: Who Is This Idiot That Is Causing Mayhem by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 31, 2015
PDP hired a village town crier to cause chaos in the collation centre because they have lost
Re: Who Is This Idiot That Is Causing Mayhem by autotrader014(m): 11:43am On Mar 31, 2015
ROSSIKE:
my friend shut up. dat man u call animal can take kia of ur entire lineage.. so we should fold our hands and watch APC rig the election? fooool
Re: Who Is This Idiot That Is Causing Mayhem by autotrader014(m): 11:44am On Mar 31, 2015
ROSSIKE:
my friend shut up. dat man u call animal can take kia of ur entire lineage.. so we should fold our hands and watch APC rig the election? fool
Re: Who Is This Idiot That Is Causing Mayhem by olaboy001(m): 11:50am On Mar 31, 2015
autotrader014:

my friend shut up. dat man u call animal can take kia of ur entire lineage.. so we should fold our hands and watch APC rig the election? fooool
GEJ can still lose, GMB can still lose, lets all keep calm and wait for INEC, don't let the devil use you..
Lol KOWA Still fit win....
Re: Who Is This Idiot That Is Causing Mayhem by bigyansh(f): 11:55am On Mar 31, 2015
PDP has lost. Jega refuse to ring with PDP.

Now they want to cause problem.

The civil war we will kill them.

(1) (Reply)

former Pdp Governorship Candidate 7,000 others defect to APC in benin / Bode George, Fani-kayode, CCFN Group Slam Akiolu / African Countries Secretly Seeking Nigeria's Division

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.