Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) (46276 Views)

PDP Loyalists Burn Their Old Clothes As They Defect To APC In Rivers State. PICS / APC Cries Out Over Alleged Pdp-instigated Violence, Voting Disruptions In Lagos, / Photo Of Alleged PDP Dollars; PDP Dismisses Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by dunkem21(m): 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
If I hear say dem destroy cash ehn ...

Pictures or ..

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by okunboy: 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gov Rochas Okorocha on his way to Orlu over the weekend met a convoy of vehicles that caused an accident that claimed 2 lives at Akwakuma Junction and his security caught and arrested the culprits when they attempted to escape only to discover that they were PDP thugs, INEC officials and Army officers with ballot boxes for Nwangele LGA of Imo state led by a Futo lecturer & ASUU chairman, Dr Ikenna Nwachukwu & his colleagues Mr Ikechukwu Ikemefuna Iroegbu. The convoy had a cash of 1.2 million Naira on them and an angry mob descended on them destroying the cash . Posters and campaign materials belonging to Hon. Emeka Ihedioha, PDP governorship candidate were also found in the bus. See all the pics below...

I agree on everything but the bolded! Mbano! Igbo Kwenu! That can never happen.......!

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by CaptainAmerica1: 1:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
AndreRose:
Okay. So what about the little children that voted in kano?
www.nairaland.com/2227556/polling-units-under-watch

#PDP

Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
suwailad:
Chai see evidence. pdp will be finally buried after gej handing over, they will lose all their seats in court! grin

ahahahaha, where u dey get all this gif.... grin grin grin
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by MKO4ever(m): 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2015

Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by akinjuly77(m): 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
Election Promo : Guess who wins & Get Free 1000
Recharge Cards

Now Africans Gist wants to Share free Recharge
Cards Just 1000
Register Login - Add your Comments on who will
Win the Election

Read more : http://africansgist.com/politics/election-promo-guess-who-wins-get-free-1000-recharge-cards/

Take this Chance no Dulll wink
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by Amack(m): 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
see kano voters.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by jubrilar(m): 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
AndreRose:

#PDP

Show ur evidence
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
These are cooked up stories by Rochas Okorocha,wanting to tint the PDP in a bad light.... We aren't kids that are fed with such an unprecedented & misleading information...
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
which state does this ballot box belong to??

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by zubby29(m): 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
the end of pdp
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by AndreRose(f): 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
jubrilar:

Show ur evidence
You can't see that link or what?
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
Laughing my way into sleep.... CHANGE remains
Sleeping my way into dream... CHANGE remains
Dreaming my way out of sleep... CHANGE remains
Sleeping again.... CHANGE remains
Robbing water on my face...CHANGE remains
Pinching myself to see if it's real...CHANGE remains
Going back to my 8 inch TV...CHANGE remains
Browsing to check if it's true... CHANGE remains
Checking JEGA on and on...CHANGE remains
I DEY DREAM NI? ... CHANGE remains

SAI CHANGE!!!
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
grin grin grin grin...Okorocha is a learner..... see mumu frame up and mumu evidence, so which of the election will be cancelled House of rep, senate, or presidential...hahahahah grin grin grin...Mumu Rochies

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
RockMaxi:
Initially I told myself this is a frame up but on a closer look at the mob, the story line and the guy in question, this is a hard evidence against PDP. angry

Where is the photos of the ballot boxes
Not just cash
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/03/photos-imo-pdp-governorship-candidates.html?m=1

People can lie ehh.

Putting random pictures together to win attention.
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by Canme4u(m): 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
Dannyset:
That's what PDP is good at.

we go do final burry of pdp today.

Sai-Buhari
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by Slickest(m): 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
AndreRose:

#PDP
Madam y close ur eyes 2 wrong incidents al because ur party was involved...stand for the right thing....
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by dan56: 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Fraud at highest level

Meanwhile

APC: 10,454,137
PDP: 9,953,392

Result after calculating 26states.
Rivers o, i doubt that rivers result.

Team APC nothing to worry about
We're still in the lead
i heard delta to project 1.6m for pdp unconfirmed is it true??
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by diego101(m): 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jesus christ of nazareth, plus who posted this be careful, how can you post such a rubbish here and try to deceive imo people, for your information better be genuine and post real truth here
#nonsense
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
suwailad:
Chai see evidence. pdp will be finally buried after gej handing over, they will lose all their seats in court! grin

Please where is the ballot boxes ?
Or is okorochas looking the reason on why he lost to PDP
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by akinjuly77(m): 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
Election Promo : Guess who wins & Get Free 1000
Recharge Cards

Now Africans Gist wants to Share free Recharge
Cards Just 1000
Register Login - Add your Comments on who will
Win the Election
-
-
-

Read more : http://africansgist.com/politics/election-promo-guess-who-wins-get-free-1000-recharge-cards/
-
-

Take this Chance no Dulll wink
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
Amack:
see kano voters.

Lying out lol= lol

It is easy to download pix of small pikin queuing to enter school bus or queueing to buy gala grin

Next page pls
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/03/photos-imo-pdp-governorship-candidates.html?m=1

Ediot where is the Ballot Box and you put this bullshitt in front page...RODFLMAO...so Rochas is now an FBI grin grin grin
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
No be PDP?A.K.A Rigging champions

No be today#change
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by YUZARSIFs: 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
kingmassa:
I doubt this frame up story. We need pics of the culprit and where the arrest was made plus eye witness
U ARE INSANE
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by tit(f): 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
okunboy:

I agree on everything but the bolded! Mbano! Igbo Kwenu! That can never happen.......!

that tells me the hole story na lie!
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by afeez5808(m): 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
Omo see nos of viewers

Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by prinwa(f): 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
This does not look like Akwakuma juction, so where was this pics taken? It is a pity that Imo people do not know the kind of desperate Governor they have.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by Badebim(f): 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hmmmmm. God will continue to expose them in Jesus name.
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by subbieD(f): 1:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Imagine!!!! U Dey go prison, ur candidates Dey fly abroad go rest.....Lol.....see Ur life....#lobatan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana / Njideka Odili: Peter Odili's Daughter Stuns In New Photos / Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.