Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,636 members, 7,844,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Amaechi Has Been Humiliated. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Has Been Humiliated. (3451 Views)

Amaechi Has No Business Being A Minister!!! / Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport / Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Has Been Humiliated. by ilovecritics(m): 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
D1ck:
You failed to take note of the discombobulated humiliated wrought of that whelp you call Gej; instead you're posting rubbish in here. The fact that you have girded yourself into believing PDP actually won the election that was so obvious that it was rigged makes you myopic. Instead of accepting the new system of governance as it is, you deificated yourself and now acting as a broadcasting dog for you apotheosis you call Goodluck. Go cry me a river instead of the kerfuffle of a bipolar disorder patient you're displaying here....... Goat

One question for you..

So all the figures presented by APC are correct??
Re: Amaechi Has Been Humiliated. by Princecalm(m): 1:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
ilovecritics:

Same happened all over the Country - Reason from my angle too.
you are saying that after seeing the results.
Re: Amaechi Has Been Humiliated. by tzoracle: 1:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mallamkay001:

May be u don't know d meaning of neutral.na u be Jega ni wey u dey announce d winner.I hail o!
tell urself d truth even if jona na merlin wetin d guy ft do
Re: Amaechi Has Been Humiliated. by tzoracle: 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
ahaika23:
Will Buhari ever be sworn in? Think!
ps im not as learned as u smiley tell me why he cnt be sworn in
Re: Amaechi Has Been Humiliated. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
ilovecritics:

One question for you..

So all the figures presented by APC are correct??
You must be high on some sort of specialized opium for you to ask me that question.....What are you gonna gain by demeaning you egotheism with your fracas hullabaloo. oh I get it, you know you don't stand a chance in the governance anymore and you've resulted to begrudging the APC political figures with your brouhaha.....I bet your next thread is gonna be "Buhari is too old to be Nigeria president" isn't it....... Go twerk on a lion sucker.
Re: Amaechi Has Been Humiliated. by ilovecritics(m): 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
D1ck:
You must be high on some sort of specialized opium for you to ask me that question.....What are you gonna gain by [s]demeaning you egotheism with your fracas hullabaloo.[/s] oh I get it, you know you don't stand a chance in the governance anymore and you've resulted to begrudging the APC political figures with your brouhaha.....I bet your next thread is gonna be "Buhari is too old to be Nigeria president" isn't it....... Go twerk on a lion sucker.

U write shiiitttt - Meaningless shittt*

U couldn't say anything about what I wrote. You are just a fool. We aren't in a competition niqqur, whoever wins that's it but my point is, don't make noise and rant about PDP's rigging when obviously APC is doing same. Eeeediot.. No wonder they call you a D1CK.
Re: Amaechi Has Been Humiliated. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
ilovecritics:

U write shiiitttt - Meaningless shittt*

U couldn't say anything about what I wrote. You are just a fool. We aren't in a competition niqqur, whoever wins that's it but my point is, don't make noise and rant about PDP's rigging when obviously APC is doing same. Eeeediot.. No wonder they call you a D1CK.
I already knew you are a mentally deranged psychopath and you've just proved me right..... I can't be found brawling an ignoramus with bonkers. So in the nicest way; swerve please before I go ballistic on you.
Re: Amaechi Has Been Humiliated. by ilovecritics(m): 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
D1ck:
I already knew you are a mentally deranged psychopath and you've just proved me right..... I can't be found brawling an ignoramus with bonkers. So in the nicest way; swerve please before I go ballistic on you.

You talk like a Sissy! undecided
Re: Amaechi Has Been Humiliated. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
ilovecritics:

You talk like a Sissy! undecided
And you act like an improvised dunderhead! A sphinx actually.
Re: Amaechi Has Been Humiliated. by ilovecritics(m): 2:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
D1ck:
And you act like an improvised dunderhead! A sphinx actually.

U are a D1CK already grin grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Has Been Humiliated. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
ilovecritics:

U are a D1CK already grin grin grin grin
And you're a haughty hyoperopia gringringrin
Re: Amaechi Has Been Humiliated. by ckmayoca: 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
Leave amaechi n question why the REC was afraid to pronounce the figures wit his mouth. The man need small kidnapping so he can confess . Something is fishym
Re: Amaechi Has Been Humiliated. by ilovecritics(m): 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
ckmayoca:
Leave amaechi n question why the REC was afraid to pronounce the figures wit his mouth. The man need small kidnapping so he can confess . Something is fishym

I dey tell u oo..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From 10 Downing Street / Unpatriotic Nature Of Nairaland So Called Opposition Crew / I Received The Greatest Embarassment Of My Life Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.