Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Unpatriotic Nature Of Nairaland So Called Opposition Crew - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unpatriotic Nature Of Nairaland So Called Opposition Crew (3438 Views)

The Deteriorating Nature Of Mile 2 – Apapa Road / Quit Notice: Call For Arrest Of Arewa Youths Unpatriotic —kwankwaso / North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unpatriotic Nature Of Nairaland So Called Opposition Crew by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
Been a member of the opposition is like been a spectator in a Game, You get to See the flaws and strength of the Team but what you do to correct the flaws makea you a true Fan,A true patriot is a NIGERIAN first before been PDP/APC supporter, As such when you see Government flaws and all you do is WAIL without giving a suggestion on what you believe is the better strategy is wrong, Infact the truth is that so many of them dislike PMB cause he is a Northerner while others hate him cause their uncle who steals Govt funds to give them brown envilope is no longer doing So. I supported GEJ rise to President but when deviated from Governance, I withdrew my support for him, The ugly fact is that most NL opposition crew are not members of main Stream politics, All they do is wail on empty stomach while some few make money from it , Dear Bacarnista I have remain a friend of yours for Long but I wish to inform you that NL is not the place to guide Govt as claim to do, Join the main stream politics and be involve, I believe the dying PDP has space for you and your people, I joined the APC because i believe in its vision and mission for Nigeria,
I wish to salute PMB for bringing sanity to our political system and for recent victories in the ongoing COIN operations

Long live The Federal republic of Nigeria

Ibnsultan
E kãro my people

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unpatriotic Nature Of Nairaland So Called Opposition Crew by boombay(m): 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
you wont imagine what is coming after yougrin
Re: Unpatriotic Nature Of Nairaland So Called Opposition Crew by hob(m): 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
We Don hear...... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unpatriotic Nature Of Nairaland So Called Opposition Crew by boombay(m): 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
LALASTICLALA , ISHILOVE LET THIS TOPIC MAKE FRONT PAGE OH....IF TO SAY NA BARCANISTA WEY CRITISIZE BUHARI LIKE GOAT WEY DEM COLLECT IM CORN YOU GOU PUT AM FOR FRONTPAGE OHgrin

7 Likes

Re: Unpatriotic Nature Of Nairaland So Called Opposition Crew by funlord(m): 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
undecided
What The _Fuck?
Re: Unpatriotic Nature Of Nairaland So Called Opposition Crew by atlwireles: 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
This coming from the boko haram promoter shocked shocked shocked shocked, you have suddenly become a lover of Nigeria angry

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unpatriotic Nature Of Nairaland So Called Opposition Crew by gwales: 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
Sai buhari
Re: Unpatriotic Nature Of Nairaland So Called Opposition Crew by NaijaSingleBoy(m): 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
grin

Re: Unpatriotic Nature Of Nairaland So Called Opposition Crew by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
atlwireles:
This coming from the boko haram promoter shocked shocked shocked shocked, you have suddenly become a lover of Nigeria angry

Grow UP
join us on main stream politics
and stop been a clown here Monsieur

2 Likes

Re: Unpatriotic Nature Of Nairaland So Called Opposition Crew by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
funlord:
undecided What The _Fuck?
E ma binu all I said was the Truth

1 Like

Re: Unpatriotic Nature Of Nairaland So Called Opposition Crew by atlwireles: 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
IbnSultaan:

Grow UP
join us on main stream politics
and stop been a clown here Monsieur

Are you not a boko haram promoter? when did a liar like you become a Nigeria lover? Are you tired of insulting the Nigerian army and singing boko haram praises? Ok, you like the army now because your fellow Islamist are leading it? angry angry angry

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unpatriotic Nature Of Nairaland So Called Opposition Crew by baralatie(m): 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
A patriotic citizen is not a person or group who will insult the office and the person of the presidency
1,and calls his president cluelesss

A patriotic citizen is not a person or group or party affiliations who publish antagonist comments/publications against the Office of the president and the Nigerian Armed Forces in the fight against Terrorism e.g
1,Gov el rufai
2,APC lai mo on govt efforts on b.h war
3,Actions of northern elders council against amnesty in Bornu

And so on and so forth

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unpatriotic Nature Of Nairaland So Called Opposition Crew by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
atlwireles:

Are you not a boko haram promoter? when did a liar like you become a Nigeria lover? Are you tired of insulting the Nigerian army and singing boko haram praises? Ok, you like the army now because your fellow Islamist are leading it? angry angry angry
Mo ni ibeeri. why are u dull

1 Like

Re: Unpatriotic Nature Of Nairaland So Called Opposition Crew by atlwireles: 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
IbnSultaan:

Mo ni ibeeri. why are u dull

why are you an Islamic terrorist? why are you a hater of non Islamic military leaders in this country?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpatriotic Nature Of Nairaland So Called Opposition Crew by hinwazaka: 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
TYPICAL OF A CONFUSED, ZOMBIE, DISCIPLE OF THE SANITARY PAD CONFEDERATION OF THE APCheats

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unpatriotic Nature Of Nairaland So Called Opposition Crew by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
baralatie:
A patriotic citizen is not a person or group who will insult the office and the person of the presidency
1,and calls his president cluelesss

A patriotic citizen is not a person or group or party affiliations who publish antagonist comments/publications against the Office of the president and the Nigerian Armed Forces in the fight against Terrorism e.g
1,Gov el rufai
2,APC lai mo on govt efforts on b.h war
3,Actions of northern elders council against amnesty in Bornu

And so on and so forth

Thanks brother. I smell disgusting hypocrisy whenever the broomsmen lament lack of patriotism from the opposition side, when in all fairness it was the same APC that enthroned the politics of character assassination, presidential abuses, destruction of the basic ethics of journalism and politics.

I knew it was a question of time till they will be paid back with their own coin. That's what we're witnessing at the moment. In the name of opposition it APC destroyed the character of men and institutions, and encouraged lies and demeaning propaganda, and all of a sudden they want the PDP and it's supporters to display patriotism. Pathetic!

The same amount of support or ridicule that greeted GEJ is exactly the same that shall be lot of PMB. The honour that's due such an exalted office as the Presidency has long been destroyed by the APC.

That's the fruits from the politics of demonisation. Pay them no dues.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpatriotic Nature Of Nairaland So Called Opposition Crew by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
hinwazaka:
TYPICAL OF A CONFUSED, ZOMBIE, DISCIPLE OF THE SANITARY PAD CONFEDERATION OF THE APCheats

Deeply hypocritical and arrogant folks.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpatriotic Nature Of Nairaland So Called Opposition Crew by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
The thread should be captioned "The hypocrisy of Nairaland's ruling party supporters".

I am a living witness to the most stupid and unpatriotic opposition played by APC supporters on Nairaland during Jonathan's administration.

These APC supporters were ever willing to do everything to see Bokoharam gains exaggerated, given maximum media time and propagandized while they question every breakthrough by our gallant soldiers against Bokoharam.

@Op
I wish to remind you that APC told GEJ to resign because of Bokoharam.

Is this the type of patriotism you ask of anti-Buhari's supporters?

Do you see Nairaland Opposition supporters condemning Buhari for Bokoharam attack in IDP camp? - No

Stop being a hypocrite

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unpatriotic Nature Of Nairaland So Called Opposition Crew by Mznaett: 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
Lmaogrin
We yaf hear oooooooo

Re: Unpatriotic Nature Of Nairaland So Called Opposition Crew by Kestolovee95(f): 2:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
Thunder fire you there op! me and you na Abooki, but you be boko haram!

1 Like

Re: Unpatriotic Nature Of Nairaland So Called Opposition Crew by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Been a member of the opposition is like been a spectator in a Game, You get to See the flaws and strength of the Team but what you do to correct the flaws makea you a true Fan,A true patriot is a NIGERIAN first before been PDP/APC supporter, As such when you see Government flaws and all you do is WAIL without giving a suggestion on what you believe is the better strategy is wrong, Infact the truth is that so many of them dislike PMB cause he is a Northerner while others hate him cause their uncle who steals Govt funds to give them brown envilope is no longer doing So. I supported GEJ rise to President but when deviated from Governance, I withdrew my support for him, The ugly fact is that most NL opposition crew are not members of main Stream politics, All they do is wail on empty stomach while some few make money from it , Dear Bacarnista I have remain a friend of yours for Long but I wish to inform you that NL is not the place to guide Govt as claim to do, Join the main stream politics and be involve, I believe the dying PDP has space for you and your people, I joined the APC because i believe in its vision and mission for Nigeria,
I wish to salute PMB for bringing sanity to our political system and for recent victories in the ongoing COIN operations

Ibnsultan
E kãro my people

When you talk about unpatriotic folks...kindly look in the mirror... karma is real...live with it undecided

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unpatriotic Nature Of Nairaland So Called Opposition Crew by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
Kestolovee95:
Thunder fire you there op! me and you na Abooki, but you be boko haram!

Re: Unpatriotic Nature Of Nairaland So Called Opposition Crew by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
REAL TALK
Re: Unpatriotic Nature Of Nairaland So Called Opposition Crew by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
Why did the Muslim world move their day of sacrifice to their god allah from September 23 to September 24?

I laff!

The shmitta is here

Yom Kippur

1 Like

Re: Unpatriotic Nature Of Nairaland So Called Opposition Crew by tolexy007(m): 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
undecided
Re: Unpatriotic Nature Of Nairaland So Called Opposition Crew by talktimi(m): 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hypocrisy has suddenly been redesigned grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpatriotic Nature Of Nairaland So Called Opposition Crew by MizMyColi(f): 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2015

APC Nairaland constituency is the reason I started having a soft spot for GEJ, going by how they villified him. I cemented my support for him when he declared that his political ambition isn't worth the blood of any Nigerian.

No APC member of Nairaland has the moral right/justification to preach patriotism to me, or anything remotely related to it.
My conscience will be my guide.

Anyone asides 1 poster who tries to preach such risks getting an e-slap from me, and I mean it.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpatriotic Nature Of Nairaland So Called Opposition Crew by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
MizMyColi
My conscience will be my guide.[b]MizMyColi
My conscience will be my guide.[/b]MizMyColi

I would have ask ur hand in marriage but I already have one n two
Re: Unpatriotic Nature Of Nairaland So Called Opposition Crew by GenbIoodykiller: 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
IbnSultaan:

Ibnsultan
E kãro my people

Who are you to compare worthless self from a worthless leprosy infested tribe to a noble blood like TonyeBarcanista

are you a mad man?
are you a bastard?

10 Likes

Re: Unpatriotic Nature Of Nairaland So Called Opposition Crew by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

Who are you to compare worthless self from a worthless leprosy infested tribe to a noble blood like TonyeBarcanista

are you a mad man?
are you a bastard?
u need sense
Re: Unpatriotic Nature Of Nairaland So Called Opposition Crew by baralatie(m): 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
IbnSultaan:
MizMyColi
My conscience will be my guide.[b]MizMyColi
My conscience will be my guide.[/b]MizMyColi

I would have ask ur hand in marriage but I already have one n two

If those boys for romance land catch you ehn!
Whey you know say.......
This is where I respect my monicker!
**clears throat**
Re: Unpatriotic Nature Of Nairaland So Called Opposition Crew by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
@IbnSultan: First, it is nice to be here once again.

To the subject, you guys (pro-APC) are the most unpatriotic group in West Africa. I make bold to say that you are not only undemocratic, you guys are also a serious threat to democracy. You want to muscle opposition to have them join the ruling party in order to actualise a one party state, which is at the detriment of our democracy. You guys never supported the former administration in his anti-terrorism and corruption fight. You guys kicked when Nyako was impeached for corrupt practices. you guys cheered when fugitive Nyako fled the country. You guys CONDEMNED when GEJ declared State of Emergency against BH. You guys Condemned GEJ for proscribing Boko Haram as terrorist group. You guys should be grateful that we the patriotic "wailers" (like you tag us) are offering constructive and not destructive criticism. Buhari should be prepared to vacate Aso Rock in 2019.

As for joining mainstream...I will maintain mute...

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally, Diezani Alison-madueke Speaks Out / A Little Advice To The Igbos On The Current Protest / Nnamdi Kanu Promises To Kill Babies, Goats, Cows, In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.