Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Did Any One Notoced The Guy Sitting Close To Jega Was Eating When Dat Pdp Member - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Any One Notoced The Guy Sitting Close To Jega Was Eating When Dat Pdp Member (1569 Views)

Man Hacked To Death In Ondo For "Being PDP Member" (Graphic Picture) / Budget: PDP Member Points To Error Made By President Buhari / Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Any One Notoced The Guy Sitting Close To Jega Was Eating When Dat Pdp Member by sexynabila(f): 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
When dat man was busy shouting....we will not take it...i cant help but noticed dat the guy sitting close to jega left hand side ....was busy eating...only God knows wat...dis any one see dat too.. grin grin grin i hail nigerian's kept me wondering wat unseriousness
Re: Did Any One Notoced The Guy Sitting Close To Jega Was Eating When Dat Pdp Member by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
That shows confidence
Re: Did Any One Notoced The Guy Sitting Close To Jega Was Eating When Dat Pdp Member by kokoA(m): 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
I noticed it grin the guy was chopping groundnut when the so called 'elder' was embarrassing his family on national tv.. Even Jega was just watching the man like mumu and pressing his phone grin This goes to show that INEC officials have seen it all.. Nothing shakes them anymore.
Re: Did Any One Notoced The Guy Sitting Close To Jega Was Eating When Dat Pdp Member by gwales: 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
jega calmness can settle the tension in middle east

4 Likes

Re: Did Any One Notoced The Guy Sitting Close To Jega Was Eating When Dat Pdp Member by Nobody: 2:18am On Apr 22, 2015
sexynabila:
When dat man was busy shouting....we will not take it...i cant help but noticed dat the guy sitting close to jega left hand side ....was busy eating...only God knows wat...dis any one see dat too.. grin grin grin i hail nigerian's kept me wondering wat unseriousness

I just followed you. Do follow back. Nice dp kiss
Re: Did Any One Notoced The Guy Sitting Close To Jega Was Eating When Dat Pdp Member by Ahmad4452(m): 11:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
Sexynabile hope u dont mind if i ave ur FB name
Re: Did Any One Notoced The Guy Sitting Close To Jega Was Eating When Dat Pdp Member by Chadso(m): 3:49pm On May 10, 2015
Where the Bleep re d pics??

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Twitter Shower Encomium On Fashola As He Bows Out Of Office As Governor / Kamalu Street In Aba Undergoing Construction (PICS) / PHOTO: President Of World Biggest Retailer,walmart Visits Gov. Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.