Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

Main Reason Why Pdp Did Not Have It Easy This Time Around - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Main Reason Why Pdp Did Not Have It Easy This Time Around (952 Views)

PDP Did Not Lose 2015 Presidential Election – Ciroma / Why PDP lost 2015 election and the necessity for an Online Directorate / What Pdp Did To Apc Campaign At Ayobo,ipaja...photos Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Main Reason Why Pdp Did Not Have It Easy This Time Around by talented143(m): 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
1) ALL THE SOUTHERNERS STAYING IN THE NORTH THAT RAN AWAY DID NOT VOTE.

2)THOSE PRESENT WERE SCARED OF VOTING AND HENCE DID NOT VOTE.

3)INEC WOULD HAVE MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR PEOPLE TO VOTE ANYWHERE THEY ARE, SEEING THE LARGE POPULATION OF PEOPLE THAT CHANGED GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION THIS TIME AROUND AND HENCE INEC FAILED.

4)ALL INEC DID WHICH WAS CLEARLY IN FAVOUR OF APC WAS THE INTRODUCTION OF CARD READERS.

5)LOTS AND LOTS 0F UNDERAGED CHILDREN VOTED IN THE NORTH.

QUOTE ME AND DIE

Re: Main Reason Why Pdp Did Not Have It Easy This Time Around by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
[size=16pt]With what I see in the picture, the children flashing their voter's cards before the cameraman to be snapped, I think this is only a stage managed stuff, where a PDP member somewhere hired some almajiris in Agege, gave them some stolen PVCs and gave them snapshots. FYI, we have many abokis in Agege Lagos and they will allow you use them if only you can give them food.

How will they be flashing PVC before camera when they knew that what they are doing is illegal? How will children be packed together just like that? No adults with them, meaning only underaged registered in that polling booth abi? Shame on the propagandist for a poor propaganda such as this.

Abeg next pix. This one isn't strong enough.[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Main Reason Why Pdp Did Not Have It Easy This Time Around by Sweetguy25: 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
PDP lost because Jonathan is a weakling. He has no balls, even his wife would not have lost this election. Jonathan is a disgrace to Ijaw people.
Re: Main Reason Why Pdp Did Not Have It Easy This Time Around by cyril: 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
SammyHoe:
[size=16pt]With what I see in the picture, the children flashing their voter's cards before the cameraman to be snapped, I think this is only a stage managed stuff, where a PDP member somewhere hired some almajiris in Agege, gave them some stolen PVCs and gave them snapshots. FYI, we have many abokis in Agege Lagos and they will allow you use them if only you can give them food.

I feel u my bro.

1 Like

Re: Main Reason Why Pdp Did Not Have It Easy This Time Around by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
cyril:

I feel u my bro.

Abi o. How will they be flashing PVC before camera when they knew that what they are doing is illegal? How will children be packed together just like that? No adults with them, meaning only underaged registered in that polling booth abi? Shame on the propagandist for a poor propaganda such as this.
Re: Main Reason Why Pdp Did Not Have It Easy This Time Around by timilehing(m): 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
SammyHoe:

You're not seeing it clearly. All I see is bunches of kids holding outdated TVC!!
Re: Main Reason Why Pdp Did Not Have It Easy This Time Around by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
timilehing:
You're not seeing it clearly. All I see is bunches of kids holding outdated PVC!!

A closer look shows it is even TVC self, not PVC.
Re: Main Reason Why Pdp Did Not Have It Easy This Time Around by kasheemawo(m): 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
OP weyrey nio

(1) (Reply)

MAP: How Buhari Defeated Jonathan / Lmao...see This Life Jacket Built Specially For Lagos Lagoon Already On Sale / Heavy Jubilation In Home Town Of Pdp Governorship Aspirant In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.