Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,027 members, 7,866,872 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

Nigeria Election: I See The Death Of A Great Nigerian Politician - TB Joshua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Election: I See The Death Of A Great Nigerian Politician - TB Joshua (815 Views)

Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak / Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua / BBC's Report On Postponement Of Nigeria's Election- A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Election: I See The Death Of A Great Nigerian Politician - TB Joshua by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nigeria Election Prophecy: I See The Death of A Great Nigerian Politician - TB Joshua
Nigerian Prophet T.B. Joshua has warned of the death of a prominent politician due to ‘heated up’ politics in the wake of the closely contested elections, NigerianEye reports.

“I am seeing Nigerians heating up politics,” T. B. Joshua told his congregation at The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) on Sunday 29th March 2015.....READ MORE: http://mcebisco..com/2015/03/nigeria-election-prophecy-i-see-death.html

Re: Nigeria Election: I See The Death Of A Great Nigerian Politician - TB Joshua by Eberex(m): 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
but he no see who go win the electiion
Re: Nigeria Election: I See The Death Of A Great Nigerian Politician - TB Joshua by hpk(m): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
Eberex:
but he no see who go win the electiion
the vision still dey buffer.

(1) (Reply)

The Joy And Headache Of Hosting President Of The United States / How Is Happening To Edo South Senatorial Result? / Pic Of Jonathan Getting Inaugurated As A World Acclaimed Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.