Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak (26760 Views)

El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" / Youths Struggle Over Money Given To One Of Them By Politician (Photos) / Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by DailyPost: 11:57am On Apr 03, 2016
They accuse Governor Fayose of downplaying governance each time he comes to the reach of the common man. They describe him in the possible worst of language but their heroes see the limelight in his originality so they copy his grassroots moves.....but looking critically you see the hypocrisy of the copy-cats and their noise makers. The NOISE MAKERS see this and they loose their voices!! , Photos after the Cut.

Keep doing it Fayose. Though they abuse you, in their closet,they practice to be like you!!

I love ORIGINALITY and abhor HYPOCRISY
Now Vivian Plus

Source http://www.vivianplus.com/2016/04/fayose-better-than-other-nigerian.html

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by DailyPost: 11:58am On Apr 03, 2016

Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by DailyPost: 11:59am On Apr 03, 2016

Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by Trut(m): 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
Fayose the MAN grin

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by tjfulloption(m): 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
the weird governors! grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by CACAWA(m): 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
What of Aregbesola?

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by yarimo(m): 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
Every one is buying I can see where Ameachi is good at

57 Likes

Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by Ohammadike: 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
All of them are publicity stunt

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by Vikkie14: 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
CACAWA:
What of Aregbesola?
His own specialization is in the "Debt Department, Faculty of Borrowing".

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by MosakuAW(m): 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
How is he better?

What photo speaks? All of them in that pix are the same. Politicians will forever be politicians.

All you see up there make me remember Sunny Neji's song.....

Tolotolo where you dey go.... this your waka all na for SHOW oooo..... Na so na so Tolotolo dey do.

All the picture up there are for SHOW. They are all Tolotolo.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by Oladimejyy(m): 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
yarimo:
Every one is buying I can see where Ameachi is good at
Have u ever c a lion searching for foodhe searches for female lionessthats what Ameachi is good at

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by yarimo(m): 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin grin grin
Oladimejyy:
Have u ever c a lion searching for foodhe searches for female lionessthats what Ameachi is good at
Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by omenka(m): 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
Rotflmao!!

Nice thread.

Na Tanko Almakura fall hand pass: dude looks so dumb on that mattress. Who lies in a bed with their slippers on?? If na shoe him wear I for understand sef.

Very dumb niccur. grincheesygrin

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by omenka(m): 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
The perpetually angry Israeli Defence Force soldiers will definitely turn this comic thread into another killing field. cheesy

Make una clear road oo!! #incoming!!

10 Likes

Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by johnmartus(m): 1:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
DailyPost:
They accuse Governor Fayose of downplaying governance each time he comes to the reach of the common man. They describe him in the possible worst of language but their heroes see the limelight in his originality so they copy his grassroots moves.....but looking critically you see the hypocrisy of the copy-cats and their noise makers. The NOISE MAKERS see this and they loose their voices!! , Photos after the Cut.

Keep doing it Fayose. Though they abuse you, in their closet,they practice to be like you!!

Now Vivian Plus

Cc; lalasticlala
grin
DailyPost:

Now Vivian Plus

Cc; lalasticlala
what is all this?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by Macfloyd: 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
In our individual ways we are responsible for the "Ayo Fayose" of this earth.

Please let us educate those within our circle of influence on Sex Education and pass condoms to those we meet.

You will be preventing another disaster called "Ayo Fayose"!

Give out at least one N50 gold circle condom a day and save our planet of Vermins like Ayo Fayose!

-MacFloyd

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
This isn't saying much as Nigerian politicians are of little standard...might as well say a castrated man is better than someone born with no Reproductive system

1 Like

Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by KINGTELLER: 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by LordVoldemort(m): 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
...bish
Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by karlriz(m): 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
lipsrsealed

@OP.....you're missing it. The point is, he (fayose) makes headline too often on tinz like dis rather than comissioning huge Projects.

If you see Gov Willie Obiano (Anambra) and Gov Ambode (Lagos) on the streets eating maize 2day, you will see dem commissioning projects the next day.

But if you see Fayose eatin maize on the street 2day, be rest assured you will see him cutting meat on the street 2moro and the day after 2moro. I mean, the man is such a huge joke. For the love of God, he's a Governor, not a Ward Councilor!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by JustHere2Observ(f): 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
There is no originality here...its all phony. Fix the roads, provide subsidized education and health. Empower your people by giving them jobs on the farm not giving them 2 modus of rice.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by Simitrendy: 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
[b]

I think is stupi.d to call Fayose a better politician.

Y'all will stay in Lagos,Benin or anywhere and will be shouting here on NL that Fayose is the best governor its crae like seriously.
I'm from Ekiti state and I also reside in Ekiti. I know what's up with Fayose led stomach infrastructure government I know how people are shouting here. No good work infrastructures in Ek. You are doing a flyover at Fajuyi where there are less busy works. Are u doing it as a centre for attraction. Oja Oba is there u can't put it there where is always rowdy and most busy.

You're collecting 1,000 Naira from every private students and pupils as tax. U collected from my younger ones that's 2,000 for what. Where's is the infrastructure. where's is the dividend of democracy?
You think well to do people in Ek will run after your rice and chicken with coccidiosis.

You charge every worker in Ekiti for tax be it employed or non-employed its funny for Peter Fayose to even charge a butcher 1000 per cow everyday without counting on nothing in Ekiti except tax.

Your workers here in Ekiti are suffering in silence
You've not paid 3 good month salary. And when its Sunday u and Feyi Fayose will be the ones to start prostrating and kneeling down in church. Who are YOU deceiving? Even the Holy Bible emphasises on paying Labourers after work done

The tax you make in Ekiti is 10 times the amount slated for workers salary but to pay them is hard.

You can afford taking Rogba to Covenant University with no stress his elder ones spends more time in UK. He himself spends much time there.
But is education in Ekiti worth something writing 'bout.

The same green snake under the green grass stopped paying for WAEC fees which other governors since 1999 do.

In case you don't know Ekiti people knows you're dubious! A scam!

Someone whose conscience is judging him bout June 2014 Election.

We will stop here
#BIBIRECOALITION

[/b]

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by LeFreakSoChic(f): 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
This blogger is the reason why women are usually seen as airheads.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by AntiWailer: 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
The Ponmo he held was thicker.

He is actually the best.

Hungry bloggers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by aibedzeal(m): 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
Good one fayose
Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by dotcomnamename: 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
[s]
DailyPost:

Now Vivian Plus

[/s]

[size=15pt]NONSENSE. Fayose ko, Yosefa ni[/size] undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by M4gunners: 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
Nobody can do it better than the people's governor Ayodele Peter Fayose,my role model.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
Useless Fayose that couldn't pay Corpers their state alawi but could buy roasted plantain for 20k. Mtchewww. Next please

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by francizy(m): 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
omenka:
The perpetually angry Israeli Defence Force soldiers will definitely turn this comic thread into another killing field. cheesy

Make una clear road oo!! #incoming!!

Inasmuch as you're a sycophant, I must say that this post made me laugh out loud... grin cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by spako4(m): 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
I pity Ekiti state instead of empowerment it is impoverishment

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by Kommen(m): 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin grin
Government by the propaganda for the Zombies grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind / Okonjo-iweala Highlights Six Economic Opportunities For Nigeria, Africa / Photos Of Akeredolu In His First Day In Office As Ondo State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.