Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect (7293 Views)

Pray For Buhari, Nigeria Will Be Great - Fayose / Breaking News: Biafra IPOB Drags Buhari/nigeria To International Criminal Court / Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by SeverusSnape(m): 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
Controlled:

more nonsense.......severussnape......ngwakwe..etc have said d same......and d response was positive.....but as 4 u.....keep ur congrats.....u r an ingrate n deluded dude.....go get a life... We will not accept ur congrats..........u threw away an opportunity and it is not coming back to you again...be gone.... grin grin
Hey, please stop it. It's not right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by tunex23: 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
barcanista:
The election 2015 has been won and lost with the incumbent defeated. I congratulate the winner General Muhammadu Buhari, his party and his supporters for pulling such feat of defeating an incumbent for the first time in Nigeria. Though the PDP is contesting some of the results announced in FOUR States, yet it is a victory that deserves celebration for the APC except the Court decide otherwise.

With respect to my eleventh hour defection to the PDP camp, let me reiterate that I have no regret for my decision. I have to also state that I was never compromised by any political party or government to influence my change of camp. I was passionate for APC and Buhari then, I am passionate for GEJ and the reformed PDP now. I wish Buhari well in the running of his government. My integrity is more important than anything.

To the PDP, I urge them to take the electoral defeat as an opportunity to re-build the party and make it attractive to patriotic Nigerians. The unpopular people in the party need to be phased out for new breed of smart, passionate, patriotic and young politicians. If they have any complaint, the legal process should be explored and not the show of shame as acted by Mr Godsday Orubebe.

To President Jonathan, He lost the popular votes but he kept to his word of not interfering with the process. I sympathise with him and all supporters for his loss at the poll. The most important and honorable thing is that he be ready to handover power come May 29. He should resist any advice from any quarter to perpetuate himself in power beyond the May 29 expiry date.

As for my Brothers and Sisters in the SS and SE, I urge them to accept the will of the people but be rest assured that the struggle for better living will not end with Jonathan's exit from power. We shall continue to demand for better living of our people and the entire Nigerians.

I congratulate General Buhari once again,his numerous supporters and party. I wish Buhari well in his incoming administration.

God Bless Us All
#Barcanista
help console your brother @ otueke pls, stop wasting your time posting here, your post are no longer irrelevant.

Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by AbuMikey(m): 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ymodulus:
Hahahah haba haba haba hahaha

I no fit laugh ooooooo. Hahahahaha

Our prodigal son is retracing his steps.

Cc: AbuMikey , Gbawe01 , OBIAGELLI , RILWAN001 , GBAWEO ,

smiley
Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
MrMcJay:
Lmaooooooooo

Barcanista, how market?

Your betrayal of APC and joining the TANoids was of great benefit to the progressives. The entire Webosphere saw the kind of characters supporting JonaTAN. Traitors, turncoats, liars, and those ready to sell their birthright for mere pittance.

Your posts against Jonathan in the early days made many to reject Jonathan, but your defection made more undecided voters see through the garment of deceit clothing you and your ilk.

Your disservice was your greatest service to the Buhari cause.

Thank you very much as you take your ignoble position in the dustbin of history.

Why do you sound so bitter and vengeful, characteristic of mundane jungle politics? He has the right, inalienably protected constitutionally, to play his political game wherever he feels best secures his interests. I'm infuriated at your appallingly mean response to his courageous concession of defeat and expression of congratulations to the meritorious winner. Of the two of you, you display more ignominy. Ignoble would best describe the base thoughts you wrote up there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by lohresloco: 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
Civil War coming
Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ishilove:

Hian, barca, who are we deceiving? Let us put aside out high falutin words and call a spade a spade. Both APC and PDP rigged. In fact, this election has been a contest of 'na who sabi rig pass'. A contest of rigging.

Maybe we over-estimated PDP's rigging apparatus. It worked remarkably in 2007 but alas, APC has outrigged PDP this time.

PDP, take notes and finetune your rigging machinery for the 2019 elections.

Sai baba!! tongue tongue cheesy
Well, what can I say? we shouldn't appear bitter over the loss. Though disappointed with the outcome, we still need to be cautious by what we say and do especially at this period.

2 Likes

Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by Evathyst(f): 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
Obiagelli:

cheesy cheesy

Congratulations Sis.
Wow! My fellow Progressives.

You really stood ur ground during the time of crisis, mehn! U'r the one.

Wish I had a brother who's in need of a faithful wife, would have easily hooked u up. cheesy

Me self try abi? tongue
Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by nwaanambra1(m): 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
Obiagelli:

We (apc) don't know how to rig o, comparing 70% numbers from Rivers, Akwa and Delta to kano with 50% results.

CONGRATULATIONS SISTER!

ITS NICE HAVING A HEROINE LIKE YOU FIGHTING ON THE SAME FRONT.

YOU ARE TRULY A HEROINE OF POSITIVE CHANGE!

GOD BLESS ALL YOUR EFFORTS.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
ellechrystal m waiting for ur own repentance o cheesy
Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by ojaydedon(m): 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
CounsellorWise:

Why do you sound so bitter and vengeful, characteristic of mundane jungle politics? He has the right, inalienably protected constitutionally, to play his political game wherever he feels best secures his interests. I'm infuriated at your appallingly mean response to his courageous concession of defeat and expression of congratulations to the meritorious winner. Of the two of you, you display more ignominy. Ignoble would be describe the base thoughts you wrote up there.

dont mind HIm
Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by bewla(m): 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
History is here thank God i witness it
Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
nwaanambra1:

CONGRATULATIONS SISTER!

ITS NICE HAVING A HEROINE LIKE YOU FIGHTING ON THE SAME FRONT.

YOU ARE TRULY A HEROINE OF POSITIVE CHANGE!

GOD BLESS ALL YOUR EFFORTS.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Amen o, thanks.
Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by MizMyColi(f): 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ishilove:

Q, barca, who are we deceiving? Let us put aside out high falutin words and call a spade a spade. Both APC and PDP rigged. In fact, this election has been a contest of 'na who sabi rig pass'. A contest of rigging.

Maybe we over-estimated PDP's rigging apparatus. It worked remarkably in 2007 but alas, APC has outrigged PDP this time.

PDP, take notes and finetune your rigging machinery for the 2019 elections.

Sai baba!! tongue tongue cheesy

Same thing I've been saying.
Lol.

This is funny though.
Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
Evathyst:
Wow! My fellow Progressives.

You really stood ur ground during the time of crisis, mehn! U'r the one.

Wish I had a brother who's in need of a faithful wife, would have easily hooked u up. cheesy

Me self try abi? tongue
cheesy cheesy

You over try sef, you were fantastic especially around the Apc primaries. Thank God our efforts paid and still paying off.
Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
AbuMikey:
That's the spirit Sai Barcanista!
Sportmanship is Key, and You just showed great sportmanship.

Big ups Sai Solomon! cool
I will always elevate patriotism over partisanship. That's the most important
Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by MizMyColi(f): 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
CounsellorWise:

Why do you sound so bitter and vengeful, characteristic of mundane jungle politics? He has the right, inalienably protected constitutionally, to play his political game wherever he feels best secures his interests. I'm infuriated at your appallingly mean response to his courageous concession of defeat and expression of congratulations to the meritorious winner. Of the two of you, you display more ignominy. Ignoble would be describe the base thoughts you wrote up there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
MizMyColi:
[b][/b]

Same thing I've been saying.
Lol.

This is funny though.
My Dear, keep calm please. We just have to move on

1 Like

Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by Ibime(m): 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
barcanista:
The election 2015 has been won and lost with the incumbent defeated. I congratulate the winner General Muhammadu Buhari, his party and his supporters for pulling such feat of defeating an incumbent for the first time in Nigeria. Though the PDP is contesting some of the results announced in FOUR States, yet it is a victory that deserves celebration for the APC except the Court decide otherwise.

With respect to my eleventh hour defection to the PDP camp, let me reiterate that I have no regret for my decision. I have to also state that I was never compromised by any political party or government to influence my change of camp. I was passionate for APC and Buhari then, I am passionate for GEJ and the reformed PDP now. I wish Buhari well in the running of his government. My integrity is more important than anything.

To the PDP, I urge them to take the electoral defeat as an opportunity to re-build the party and make it attractive to patriotic Nigerians. The unpopular people in the party need to be phased out for new breed of smart, passionate, patriotic and young politicians. If they have any complaint, the legal process should be explored and not the show of shame as acted by Mr Godsday Orubebe.

To President Jonathan, He lost the popular votes but he kept to his word of not interfering with the process. I sympathise with him and all supporters for his loss at the poll. The most important and honorable thing is that he be ready to handover power come May 29. He should resist any advice from any quarter to perpetuate himself in power beyond the May 29 expiry date.

As for my Brothers and Sisters in the SS and SE, I urge them to accept the will of the people but be rest assured that the struggle for better living will not end with Jonathan's exit from power. We shall continue to demand for better living of our people and the entire Nigerians.

I congratulate General Buhari once again,his numerous supporters and party. I wish Buhari well in his incoming administration.

God Bless Us All
#Barcanista

My Okrika brother, no be you tell me say performance is not by tribe and that you hate GEJ?

All of a sudden, I dey hear your mentions flooding Nairaland today say you defect go PDP at last minute?

Which one you dey? Are you a man of integrity or not?

Faka Jonathan should go and rest in that her big mansion in Ama jor.
Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by arewafederation: 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ishilove:
Let's not be too hasty in jubilating. May 29 will NOT see Buhari assuming office.

Tell us how you intend to stop The General from assuming duty on May 29? angry

1 Like

Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by MizMyColi(f): 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
kiss
barcanista:
My Dear, keep calm please. We just have to move on

Okaysmiley
Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by munex007(m): 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
Even when you decamped I still had respect for you..

Change Agents please let us be calm and humble in victory...

Nigeria is moving towards a new transition and I can only pity baba cos he have a lot of mess to clear...
Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ibime:

My Okrika brother, no be you tell me say performance is not by tribe and that you hate GEJ?

All of a sudden, I dey hear your mentions flooding Nairaland today say you defect go PDP at last minute?

Which one you dey? Are you a man of integrity or not?

Faka Jonathan should go and rest in that her big mansion in Ama jor.
Respect my inalienable right to association

2 Likes

Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by Brimmie(m): 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
cheesy
Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by luckylucky: 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
I was overwhelmed with joy when the wind of the election results were blew and declared General buhari winner. On behalf of good patriotic youths of nigeria and lover of change I'm saying congratulations to people general and his dogged party members, It's obvious that power has been given back to the people. For PDP party this is not the time to hunt for enemies we are all Nigerians, general buhari should learn from Mr Jonathan mistakes and mapping out formidable strategy that will resuscitate enormous society problems. We are patiently looking forward to see those mouthed watering manifesto PDP party has promised any attempt to forget Nigerians will certainly make them unpopular. To the south south, South East we are all winners, nigeria belongs to all of us!
Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
Barcanista, I remember you saying, "Buhari will be president in 2015 and FC Barcelona will win the champions league"

One down, one to go.
Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by dridowu: 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
Politics is not a do or die affair, all of us cannot come out 1st. We must unite back to resolve our difference. Congrat to all that believe in people's general dream. may God allow the dream become a reality
Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by bibiking7(m): 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
God bless berem, omenka, gbawe, obiagelli, sincere nigerian and all those that share the spirit of relentlessness that GMB has. To have been able to Contest 4 times without giving up. I appreciate you guys. I don't know why barcanista switched sides. I was disappointed when he did but was quite happy when sincere nigerian came on board. To all those that believe in the togetherness of naija and believe in the change that we are all anticipating. God bless you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by jbloggs(m): 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
Welcome home the lost one!
Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by Urine: 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
You people take your perceived online influence too seriously. Lool
Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by Mynd44: 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
*yawns*

This is the dude that thought he could argue SW politics with me right? *scoffs*

When we are done with the gubernatorial elections, we go see but I totally intend to troll all of youcheesy

Call it bad sportsmanship but NL is recreation to me and I must have fun

3 Likes

Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by Ishilove: 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
arewafederation:

Tell us how you intend to stop The General from assuming duty on May 29? angry
Wait and see grin
Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by MrMcJay(m): 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
CounsellorWise:

Why do you sound so bitter and vengeful, characteristic of mundane jungle politics? He has the right, inalienably protected constitutionally, to play his political game wherever he feels best secures his interests. I'm infuriated at your appallingly mean response to his courageous concession of defeat and expression of congratulations to the meritorious winner. Of the two of you, you display more ignominy. Ignoble would best describe the base thoughts you wrote up there.

I guess verbosity and vituperations are your forte, not common sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Endsars Rapper Nigerian Coke New Song / INEC Budgets ₦7 Billion For Ekiti & Osun Governorship Elections / APC’s Victory Confirms Buhari Performed Well – Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.