Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect (7295 Views)

Pray For Buhari, Nigeria Will Be Great - Fayose / Breaking News: Biafra IPOB Drags Buhari/nigeria To International Criminal Court / Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
The election 2015 has been won and lost with the incumbent defeated. I congratulate the winner General Muhammadu Buhari, his party and his supporters for pulling such feat of defeating an incumbent for the first time in Nigeria. Though the PDP is contesting some of the results announced in FOUR States, yet it is a victory that deserves celebration for the APC except the Court decide otherwise.

With respect to my eleventh hour defection to the PDP camp, let me reiterate that I have no regret for my decision. I have to also state that I was never compromised by any political party or government to influence my change of camp. I was passionate for APC and Buhari then, I am passionate for GEJ and the reformed PDP now. I wish Buhari well in the running of his government. My integrity is more important than anything.

To the PDP, I urge them to take the electoral defeat as an opportunity to re-build the party and make it attractive to patriotic Nigerians. The unpopular people in the party need to be phased out for new breed of smart, passionate, patriotic and young politicians. If they have any complaint, the legal process should be explored and not the show of shame as acted by Mr Godsday Orubebe.

To President Jonathan, He lost the popular votes but he kept to his word of not interfering with the process. I sympathise with him and all supporters for his loss at the poll. The most important and honorable thing is that he be ready to handover power come May 29. He should resist any advice from any quarter to perpetuate himself in power beyond the May 29 expiry date.

As for my Brothers and Sisters in the SS and SE, I urge them to accept the will of the people but be rest assured that the struggle for better living will not end with Jonathan's exit from power. We shall continue to demand for better living of our people and the entire Nigerians.

I congratulate General Buhari once again,his numerous supporters and party. I wish Buhari well in his incoming administration.

God Bless Us All
#Barcanista

54 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by Brugo(m): 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
cheesy cheesy
The turncoat has turned up.

18 Likes

Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by Hibiscuss(m): 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
You lose Obasanjo, you lose Amaechi, You lose saraki, You lose el-rufai and you have Fani-Kayode and Fayose. How do you expect to win election?

24 Likes

Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by Rilwayne001: 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
Finally FFK don bow

But hey dude! your reputation is gone on this board.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by themilanway(m): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
And what happened in the FOUR states?

2 Likes

Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by januzaj(m): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
Your road was tough, but you did an excellent job.
You never lost your faith and courage, which
eventually brought you to success.
Congratulations.
SAI BABA

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by nedz(m): 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
The end justifies the means
Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by Mutuwa(m): 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Finally FFK don bow

Fayose go bow pass am!

3 Likes

Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
It was a clueless move when u left APC and more clueless was ur description of GMB,in one of ur posts after leaving APC,as insincere.

However,the door of change never closes for any upright mind.

Barcanista u dnt belong to them.Accept ur mistakes and move on.You are still not as bad as FFK for god's sake.

Looking forward to ur coming back to where u belong.Dont mind what they will say,mind what's right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nice one bro.....

God bless Nigerians

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by Chinemeokpann: 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
barcanista:
The election 2015 has been won and lost with the incumbent defeated. I congratulate the winner General Muhammadu Buhari, his party and his supporters for pulling such feat of defeating an incumbent for the first time in Nigeria. Though the PDP is contesting some of the results announced in FOUR States, yet it is a victory that deserves celebration for the APC except the Court decide otherwise.

With respect to my eleventh hour defection to the PDP camp, let me reiterate that I have no regret for my decision. I have to also state that I was never compromised by any political party or government to influence my change of camp. I was passionate for APC and Buhari then, I am passionate for GEJ and the reformed PDP now. I wish Buhari well in the running of his government. My integrity is more important than anything.

To the PDP, I urge them to take the electoral defeat as an opportunity to re-build the party and make it attractive to patriotic Nigerians. The unpopular people in the party need to be phased out for new breed of smart, passionate, patriotic and young politicians. If they have any complaint, the legal process should be explored and not the show of shame as acted by Mr Godsday Orubebe.

To President Jonathan, He lost the popular votes but he kept to his word of not interfering with the process. I sympathise with him and all supporters for his loss at the poll. The most important and honorable thing is that he be ready to handover power come May 29. He should resist any advice from any quarter that may advice him to perpetuate himself in power beyond the May 29 expiry date.

As for my Brothers and Sisters in the SS and SE, I urge them to accept the will of the people but be rest assured that the struggle for better leaving will not end with Jonathan's exit from power. We shall continue to demand for better living of our people and the entire Nigerians.

I congratulate General Buhari once again,his numerous supporters and party. I wish Buhari well in his incoming administration.

God Bless Us All
#Barcanista

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
Heheheheheheheh......hoooooooooooo...hahahahahahahahahhaah....Chai. I no fit laff alone o

3 Likes

Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by MrMcJay(m): 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lmaooooooooo

Barcanista, how market?

Your betrayal of APC and joining the TANoids was of great benefit to the progressives. The entire Webosphere saw the kind of characters supporting JonaTAN. Traitors, turncoats, liars, and those ready to sell their birthright for mere pittance.

Your posts against Jonathan in the early days made many to reject Jonathan, but your defection made more undecided voters see through the garment of deceit clothing you and your ilk.

Your disservice was your greatest service to the Buhari cause.

Thank you very much as you take your ignoble position in the dustbin of history.

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by clubone0501: 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
barcanista:

To President Jonathan, He lost the popular votes but he kept to his word of not interfering with the process. I sympathise with him and all supporters for his loss at the poll. The most important and honorable thing is that he be ready to handover power come May 29. He should resist any advice from any quarter that may advice him to perpetuate himself in power beyond the May 29 expiry date.

As for my Brothers and Sisters in the SS and SE, I urge them to accept the will of the people but be rest assured that the struggle for better leaving will not end with Jonathan's exit from power. We shall continue to demand for better living of our people and the entire Nigerians.

God Bless Us All
#Barcanista

Bros where u go since. ..kindly remain in the opposition to keep them on their feet..

I am for 24/7 power supply. ..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by aieromon(m): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
God bless the People's General

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by otr1(m): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations!!! President elect, of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,

Goodluck
e
n
e
r
a
l

Must
u
h
a
m
m
a
d
u

Bow
u
h
a
r
i

#babanowthatyouarethere donotmakesame mistakeGEJdid

CONGRATULATIONS NIGERIA!!!

2 Likes

Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by Rilwayne001: 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
barcanista:

To the PDP, I urge them to take the electoral defeat as an opportunity to re-build the party and make it attractive to patriotic Nigerians.
#Barcanista

#NeverAGAIN

No matter how attractive PDP is dressed, we are not buying them again.

PDP is dead in this country.

SaiAPC

SaiKOWA party grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2245369_tanoids_jpege574fdedcba5039cee8d1b3a7047284a

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by adioolayi(m): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
You've accepted this in good faith....Thank you for making #APC a movement on this forum...
It's a victory for all Nigerians.
Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by ojaydedon(m): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
yeah... Nice 1...
Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
clubone0501:

Bros where u go since. ..kindly remain in the opposition to keep them on their feet..

I am for 24/7 supply. ..
Be rest assured that being in opposition is not a new adventure for me. PDP being the new opposition, we shall together build the party across board, appreciate the good policies of the incoming government but will never shy of keeping them to their feet. Election has come and gone. The mandate has been given, we have no choice but to respect the will of the people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by Ymodulus: 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hahahah

2 Likes

Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by BossTtdiamonds(m): 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
I for one know you sold your self.. But I admire you congratulating the President Elect..
Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
ilugunboy:
Nice one bro.....

God bless Nigerians

God bless Nigeria.
Congratulations bros, God Bless You Much More.

4 Likes

Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by giantstrides(m): 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
Even if your belief in GMB's candidacy wavered , going back to PDP who you had castigated put you in bad light, a reasonable person would have abstained from the election altogether, but by going back to ur vomit, you showed us your views about pdp all this while was fake, you yourself didn't belief your own views or principles, you just wanted popularity. Well you have your popularity now, there is no difference between you and FFK, and Nigerians have shown that they don't want the likes of you, if u were to get to power, you probably will have no principles or ideology. I don't take you serious anymore, I'm only replying this so as to dissuade those who might be decieved by your new gestures .

I wish you Goodluck

15 Likes

Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by ojaydedon(m): 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
barcanista:

To President Jonathan, He lost the popular votes but he kept to his word of not interfering with the process. I sympathise with him and all supporters for his loss at the poll. The most important and honorable thing is that he be ready to handover power come May 29. He should resist any advice from any quarter to perpetuate himself in power beyond the May 29 expiry date.

As for my Brothers and Sisters in the SS and SE, I urge them to accept the will of the people but be rest assured that the struggle for better living will not end with Jonathan's exit from power. We shall continue to demand for better living of our people and the entire Nigerians.

God Bless Us All
#Barcanista

nice 1 bro... All is well
shallom

5 Likes

Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by Rilwayne001: 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
barcanista:
The mandate has been given, we have no choice but to respect the will of the people.

You for no respect them undecided

[size=15pt] When are you going to Change your signature undecided [/size]

5 Likes

Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by dunkem21(m): 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
a
Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by driand(m): 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
barcanista:
Be rest assured that being in opposition is not a new adventure for me. PDP being the new opposition, we shall together build the party across board, appreciate the good policies of the incoming government but will never shy of keeping them to their feet. Election has come and gone. The mandate has been given, we have no choice but to respect the will of the people.
a loser but a good loser u are, you shouldn't have left the winning team.

2 Likes

Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by honey001(m): 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
barcanista:

God Bless Us All
#Barcanista
Please help us change ur signature. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by ojaydedon(m): 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ymodulus:
Hahahah haba haba haba hahaha

I no fit laugh ooooooo. Hahahahaha

Our prodigal son is retracing his steps.

Cc: AbuMikey , Gbawe01 , OBIAGELLI , RILWAN001 , GBAWEO ,

aint u tired of this
Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by nwaanambra1(m): 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
barcanista:

God Bless Us All
#Barcanista

BRO! Y DO U ALWAYS THINK U RELEVANT? U SERIOUSLY HAVE A PROBLEM!

WELL FOR YOUR INFO THIS GOVERNMENT HAS NO ROOM FOR SLANDERERS AND BACKSTABBERS LIKE YOU.

PEEPS LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON Y GEJ WAS A HUMUNGOUS FAILURE!

PLS KEEP YOUR SLANDEROUS TONGUE TO YOURSELF WE DON'T NEED YOU.

I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GO LOOK FOR A NICE STRONG ROPE AND DO THE NEEDFUL JUST AS JUDAS DID. cheesy

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect by abbeyberry(m): 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mr man abeg change your signature fast...
Modify it to GMB...

We all thought you have forsight.But you disappoint greatly....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics / Is Gowon Actually Igbo? / Endsars Rapper Nigerian Coke New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.