Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Wikipedia Updates Buhari Profile As President Elect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wikipedia Updates Buhari Profile As President Elect (25384 Views)

Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) / Wikipedia Updates Buhari's Profile As President Elect / Wikipedia Updates Orubebe’s Profile Over Attempted Poll Disruprion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wikipedia Updates Buhari Profile As President Elect by Adekorya: 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nah so
Re: Wikipedia Updates Buhari Profile As President Elect by VickyRotex(f): 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations My President Elect... Woooow
Re: Wikipedia Updates Buhari Profile As President Elect by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
grin
Re: Wikipedia Updates Buhari Profile As President Elect by jotax(m): 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
its not a big deal
Re: Wikipedia Updates Buhari Profile As President Elect by cococandy(f): 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
That's APC attitude.
Inciting chaos.
What's the big deal in waiting for official results?
If he will win, he will surely win.
Will a few more hrs kill them?

This is how they will project him as winner and then turn the nation into a war front when the actual results vary.

God have mercy on these senseless folks.
Re: Wikipedia Updates Buhari Profile As President Elect by temitopeal14: 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
Alhamdulilah......sai baba....sai president Buhari....
Re: Wikipedia Updates Buhari Profile As President Elect by egift(m): 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
Keep it coming. Sai Buhari unlimited.
Re: Wikipedia Updates Buhari Profile As President Elect by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
great
Re: Wikipedia Updates Buhari Profile As President Elect by haibe(m): 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
Anyone can edit Wikipedia actually

3 Likes

Re: Wikipedia Updates Buhari Profile As President Elect by cee001(m): 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
BUHARI-Nigeria's own Abraham Lincoln

#SAI_____________(*fill in the blank space*) cheesy
Re: Wikipedia Updates Buhari Profile As President Elect by sabdaz: 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hibiscuss:
You lose Obasanjo, you lose Amaechi, You lose saraki, You lose el-rufai and you have Fani-Kayode and Fayose. How do you expect to win d election?
He didn't realize that both names start with F and that stands for FAILURE.

2 Likes

Re: Wikipedia Updates Buhari Profile As President Elect by dokunbam(m): 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
wink
yea thats what about
Re: Wikipedia Updates Buhari Profile As President Elect by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
some1 handiwork
Re: Wikipedia Updates Buhari Profile As President Elect by Ekob(m): 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
ooops..cool
Re: Wikipedia Updates Buhari Profile As President Elect by Adex097: 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
A new testament has come grin cheesy smiley

...BTW wiki should have waited for our electoral body undecided

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Updates Buhari Profile As President Elect by ghostofsparta(m): 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nigeria - the beginning of the end begins

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Updates Buhari Profile As President Elect by drnoel: 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
wese90:
http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari

Stupidity of the highest order. For all we know APC stooges could have done this. We all know anyone can edit Wikipedia. I can easily go there and change that stuff. Give us news not fake information.
Re: Wikipedia Updates Buhari Profile As President Elect by teee2: 5:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
Actually clicked this thread to check if I would see "Gej till 2019" rubbish.. But I saw none shocked abi no be nairaland I dey?

Y'all lost hope already? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Updates Buhari Profile As President Elect by ingenico(m): 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
Pls I beg all of us in the name of God to be careful about the type of comments we make. Nigeria is in a very fragile situation now. May the peace of the Lord be with us Amen.
Re: Wikipedia Updates Buhari Profile As President Elect by edwife(f): 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
cococandy:
That's APC attitude.
Inciting chaos.
What's the big deal in waiting for official results?
If he will win, he will surely win.
Will a few more hrs kill them?

This is how they will project him as winner and then turn the nation into a war front when the actual results vary.

God have mercy on these senseless folks.

You know i pity nigerians already,especially those at home....they go hear am eh when they finally show their colors...

It is our people i pity most,kai! We have to be ready for the long trip we are about to take because it gonna be interesting...
(they should ask congo and libya)
Re: Wikipedia Updates Buhari Profile As President Elect by xbernardx(m): 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
AUNTY GIMMME CHANGE OOOOOOO
Re: Wikipedia Updates Buhari Profile As President Elect by eminemkayc: 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
SUPREME V ICTORY

Re: Wikipedia Updates Buhari Profile As President Elect by kaboninc(m): 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
edwife:

You know i pity nigerians already,especially those at home....they go hear am eh when they finally show their colors...

It is our people i pity most,kai! We have to be ready for the long trip we are about to take because it gonna be interesting...

And Tunisia and Greece (most especially Greece).

But I fear more for the incoming leadership.

The youths in this country, they have an impatient mien.

Like one commentator said, Buhari won the election by popular votes.
Re: Wikipedia Updates Buhari Profile As President Elect by cococandy(f): 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
edwife:

Anyway it is better for them to experience it and know for themselves.

A buhari govt is taking Nigeria about 20yrs back in time.
They will see if he wins.
Re: Wikipedia Updates Buhari Profile As President Elect by ojosam29: 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
Associate with F,F means double failure gud bye Mr Gudluck u've try your possible best.
Re: Wikipedia Updates Buhari Profile As President Elect by MAYOWAAK: 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
lol

Re: Wikipedia Updates Buhari Profile As President Elect by edwife(f): 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
cococandy:

Anyway it is better for them to experience it and know for themselves.

A buhari govt is taking Nigeria about 20yrs back in time.
They will see if he wins.

It has nothing to do with whatever change they are shouting here and there but tribalism,let just say it clearly.How was the country with Obasanjo?
Re: Wikipedia Updates Buhari Profile As President Elect by Tashaamania(f): 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
Burger01:
BEAUTIFUL !!!!

Sai President Buhari
Abeg stop using that pic of Buhari, it's very ugly

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Updates Buhari Profile As President Elect by cococandy(f): 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
edwife:

It has nothing to do with whatever change they are shouting here and there but tribalism,let just say it clearly.How was the country with Obasanjo?
Exactly.
Re: Wikipedia Updates Buhari Profile As President Elect by Dhulqarnain(m): 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
#babanowthatyouarethere please don't let us down.
Re: Wikipedia Updates Buhari Profile As President Elect by tman14(m): 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nice analysis of the political atmosphere

kazmanbanjoko:
Now, come to think of this, as it now stands, of the 109 senators-elect,APC has 61 while PDP has 48, meaning the PDP is now an opposition Party in the senate.
Similar story has happened in the House of representatives, the PDP is a tiny minority now.
Now when the power sharing will begin, it will be said that the President is an Hausa , the Vice president is Yoruba, let the Senate President be Ibo and Speaker be Ijaw.
Unfortunately, A minority Party cannot produce the senate President or the speaker. That shows Ibos and Ijaws cannot have the Senate presidency and the Speakership even If the ruling party APC wants to zone it to the East and South South. Both the Senate President and the Speaker would still be shared by the Hausa and the Yoruba and the Ibos and Ijaws will be shouting Marginalisation! They can now see there is no wisdom in putting all your eggs in a single basket.
We really commend the wisdom and the understanding of all those Easterners and the Niger deltans that voted or supported Buhari and APC in this elections. They are the smartests of them.
It is the Ibo leaders like Chris Ngige and Rochas Okorocha that have perfect understanding of political dynamics. Ngige has been warning his people for long that Politics of pure ethnicity is highly retrogressive but they kept calling him all sorts of names. The respected Sir Mitt Okorie of erudition was also beclouded of that foresight. i read one of his piece about a month ago comparing Ibo politicking to Republican and berrating Ngige and other Ibos leaders calling for a diversifying political allignment of the tribe. From all indication and gauging from experience, most of the PDP won states in the North will soon witness an exodus of their prominent politicians to the APC in a decamping spree. Expectations are also rife that the about-to-fall almighty David Mark may also consider a face-saving cross-carpetingwhen the chips are down to cling tenaciously to the left overs of his fast dwindling relevance in Nigerian politics.
This will surely diminish the APC-brutalised PDP to a mere Eastern/Deltan party with severely inconsequencial influence in Nigerian politics.
Now, Rochas, Ngige and other renown APC Ibo leaders will be considered for strategic positions like the Secretary of the federation, ministers, special adviser, ambassadors, Directors of special agencies in this new Governement Headed By Major general Buhari but the Ibos and the Niger deltans are the real losers.
Re: Wikipedia Updates Buhari Profile As President Elect by edwife(f): 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
kaboninc:

And Tunisia and Greece (most especially Greece).

But I fear more for the incoming leadership.

The youths in this country, they have an impatient mien.

Like one commentator said, Buhari won the election by popular votes.

Of course it's by popular votes,underage you mean? cheesy

Well it's time for them to really witness it first hand and join the queue of those countries whose daily song is "if we knew" undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Could Teach The West A Few Things - Bloomberg / Shehu Shagari: Ex-president Jonathan arrives in Sokoto / Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.