Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,649 members, 7,865,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:29 PM

Gov Fayose Spotted At The Airport : Says “no I’m Not Running Away” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Fayose Spotted At The Airport : Says “no I’m Not Running Away” (803 Views)

Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) / Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) / Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Fayose Spotted At The Airport : Says “no I’m Not Running Away” by Glowstone(m): 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
A familiar looking man was spotted by our
correspodent yesterday at the Nnamdi Azikiwe
Airport with his
entourage, desperately trying to book a ticket to
Madagascar.
On closer inspection, we were shocked to realize
it was Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose.
News making the rounds have it that after his
scathing Newspaper adverts wishing death on
General Buhari, Fayose is stunned by the current
trend the results are following. Fearing a Buhari
win and subsequent punishment for his libelous
adverts, he decided to run away.
We could clearly hear him saying “Eh? Aburo no
ticket? Ah. Wahala ti de o. Any standing? Joo fun
mi standing, mo like e,mo manage. Ah, no
standing? Mo ku.
Kosi space ninu cargo hold? I will manage it. Ah
my broda epp me……epp me……….if this baba wins,
mo ku. The suffering will not be a small
something. Epp
me”.
When we approached him he immediately
changed his tune. “What? Me? Running
away for fear that Buhari will win?
Rubbish. I fear no man. I am only going to
Madagascar for vacation.Why are you asking why
I was begging to stand? I like
standing. It’s good exercise”

source: http://gist212.com/2015/03/gov-fayose-spotted-at-the-airport-says-no-im-not-running-away/

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose Spotted At The Airport : Says “no I’m Not Running Away” by sehin79(m): 4:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
lool
i like the creativity of nigerians
up nigeria
lets unite now and fix nigeria
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted At The Airport : Says “no I’m Not Running Away” by missbehave247(m): 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
Kirikiri await him
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted At The Airport : Says “no I’m Not Running Away” by omenka(m): 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lmao. grin
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted At The Airport : Says “no I’m Not Running Away” by Glowstone(m): 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
The corrupted one shall not see peace

sai GMB

fellow Nigerians click like for our incoming president

and share for his vice
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted At The Airport : Says “no I’m Not Running Away” by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2015

(1) (Reply)

See Photos From Bello El-rufai's Wedding / A Political Letter To God-the Wind Of God Grinds Slowly But Surely / African Countries Secretly Seeking Nigeria's Division

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.