Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,586 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results (44505 Views)

Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington / Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet / Gani Adams Praises Buhari, Says He’s Nigeria’s Abraham Lincoln (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by Qyubee(m): 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
Is this supposed to be a truce?! grin
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by Holuwadammie(m): 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
That's a good sportsman. APC should take a cue!!!

where is Fani-kayode mak him cum talk him own ooooo
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by IYANGBALI: 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
Raxxye:

If the result was the other way round, we know what APC supporters, especially northerners, would be doing. For a loser to congratulate the winner it is an uncommon show of sportsmanship!
abeg make we hear word. Fayose is doing this because he knows that the game is up and we are coming for him,we are not falling for his antics

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by akashi01(m): 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
IfyAwazie:
cheesy lol. Na only Christ i dey always support. So free me pls.
yeye na so una dey change mouth..... Yeyelicious
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by IYANGBALI: 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
Holuwadammie:
That's a good sportsman. APC should take a cue!!!

where is Fani-kayode mak him cum talk him own ooooo
i saw him at the seme boarder some minutes ago
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by Truckpusher(m): 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
okotv:
You can rise above hate. Let it go cause your life is not worth it. You can do better.
I preach two messages and they are simple .

Number 1: Fight to the death for your right or simply be killed for asking for your right.

Number 2: Listen to your conscience ,follow it and wait for the consequences.

My friend ,my life isn't worth it but the lives of my unborn generations worths more than that.

Go figure .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by An2elect2(f): 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
stephenqueen:
Abeg, why KOWA party just dey vote like sey na Jamb
score
E be like sey Jega go collect result from Dibu
hahaha but kowa better pass hope sha.
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by Awoofawo(m): 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
Bevista:
Granted, but if you read my post very well then you would have seen a line that looked like "The next phase is for APC to begin proceedings in court for your removal, after which you will spend a few years where you truly belong - Jail."

Let's just enjoy the defeat of the Cabal for now.

Bro I got your points clear and clear. Just trying to emphasis it more, sorry for coming across like am aggressive.... We are on the same page...

How I wish the impunity and immunity clause are remove from constitution, so the can deal with serving public officials that fumble while still in office!
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by kindnyce(m): 5:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
BASKET MOUTH WAN START TO LEAK AGAIN OOOOO

SO NOW U REALIZE ITS NOT BY RANTING ON AIR AND PLACING CRAZY ADVERTS ON DAILIES ABI?

SAI GMB/PYO

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by IYANGBALI: 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
akashi01:
Finally GMB don win

Make I list the little f00ls wey dem dey support GEJ

yorke1
Ifyawazie
Muguliciousmugu

All I wanna say is your fadda nyansh!

Sai Baba
abeg na who Seun dey support?make i know whether to hug him or ntooor him
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by joystickextendr: 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
na wa o so fayose can calm down

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by ovie8200: 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
Why some ignorance people keep talking about jail. This is a democracy country the last time I remember. He can only fight corruption but not by putting pepople in jail. The LAW of the land have to do that definitely not Buhari. If the EFCC can find them guilty so be it if not stop talking about jail shittttt. Obama do not poeple in jail but the LAW of the land if you are found guilty. All APC's are guilty as well.

This is no longer the country he ones control as a ditactor. THIS IS DEMOCRACY..........Got it........

MANY OF YOU HAVE THE MIND OF DITACTORSHIP...

YOU ALL REGRET ELECTING THIS ILLITRATE WHO CAN NOT STAND HEAD TO HEAD WITH OTHER LEADERS.
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by Royaltriplee: 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
themilanway:
Your congratulate him?After wishing him dead!

You shall reap what you sow!
My friend that's call "POLITICS"In politics the is no permanent friend, no permanent enemy just a permanent interest.FAYOSE is a POLITICIAN.Buhari is not his permanent Enemy.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by akashi01(m): 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
IYANGBALI:
abeg na who Seun dey support?make i know whether to hug him or ntooor him
seun just dey neutral o

But I know say na sure guy he be too

Sai Baba
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by LordElNou: 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
He became two-mouthed in the face of an unbelievable defeat. The people have spoken!
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by annibro(f): 5:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
Is dis 4 real? Videoclip or else idonbilivit!

BTW: Pls does anyone have any pics of what d situation is like in Aso Rock sitting room in front of d 50inch LED screen??
grin grin

But Y am I so excited wen 2day isn't even close 2 my Birthday?? grin
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by cooljude(m): 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
bamdexfarms:

Story for the gods
If they had told you that PDP would loose four years ago due to the popularity of Jonathan, would you had believe. APC should better start deliverying on their promise sha.
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by coreseam: 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
he should congratulate him on 3 papers front page every week for four weeks

1 Like

Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by themilanway(m): 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
Royaltriplee:
My friend that's call "POLITICS"In politics the is no permanent friend, no permanent enemy just a permanent interest.FAYOSE is a POLITICIAN.Buhari is not his permanent Enemy.

Sir,you dont go about wishing your opponent dead on a major daily at a cost of 15million naira,tax payers money,just because you want to play"politics" with your opponent.

Absolutely brain farting.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by Awoofawo(m): 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
akashi01:
seun just dey neutral o

But I know say na sure guy he be too

Sai Baba

Sabi lie o!
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by unphilaz(m): 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
tayebest:
I sight FEAR in him... smiley smiley smiley

which fear.. rememeber he is a governor, and has equal right to immunity clause as buhari so who do you say again is fearful

1 Like

Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
nitrogen:

Bros, I dey mahd! Who is proud of Fayose? Abeg abeg, he doesn't want to be jailed, that's the reason for the message, forget matter for Mathias, he is crazy!

He will suffer for all those shitties committed. Insha Allah!
He set the piece for others, if not for him some site we still waiting for permutations, he made noise and stood by it, first to even congratulation Buhari, and so many more
Abeg he no easy politics apart
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by Mutuwa(m): 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
ifeomaekol:
ur post is so wrong, learn to respect others opinion. Learn to hold peace nt to scatter it. Stop ur hate.

Ohk bimbo.
But i must say this ...to HELL with any anti change chump..
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by Mutuwa(m): 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
vikyno:

I think you are the bigger ediot here... As if Buhari or any of them sabi your jobless self.

I think I mentioned ur category in the writeup thats why the thing de pain u dor throat..
Add this..ur a love child..coz this is how love children behave..you are as dumb and daft as daffy duck..even orubebe is somewhat better than you and ur clan of bigots..u may love to hate..but you couldn't stop change..
Bastardo..
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by ifeomaekol(f): 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mutuwa:

Ohk bimbo.
But i must say this ...to HELL with any anti change chump..
no dear, rather they ll b reformed. When change truly starts they ll definitely change wt it. I just pray this new govt doesn't fall us again.
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by Cityguy: 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
ovie8200:
Why some ignorance people keep talking about jail. This is a democracy country the last time I remember. He can only fight corruption but not by putting pepople in jail. The LAW of the land have to do that definitely not Buhari. If the EFCC can find them guilty so be it if not stop talking about jail shittttt. Obama do not poeple in jail but the LAW of the land if you are found guilty. All APC's are guilty as well.

This is no longer the country he ones control as a ditactor. THIS IS DEMOCRACY..........Got it........

YOU ALL REGRET ELECTING THIS ILLITRATE WHO CAN NOT STAND HEAD TO HEAD WITH OTHER LEADERS.
I tire for them ooo. We'll all see how it plays out. We were all under PDP's govt, now we'll see how we fare under APC's. Besides, it's too early in the day to start activate vendetta mode.
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by Mutuwa(m): 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
crixtex:

U made a fool of ursef.. if Gej had won wudnt u ve congratulated? ur hate post shows how mediocre ur tjinking is.. u dont expect everyone to accept wat u accept...

grin
Words of a drowning love child..well history has been made..bigots and ediots like u are still pained by the facts that change has come to stay...despite the fact that ur father orubebe made himself naked b4 d world.ur hia even replying me on a fact undisputed..
Mumu..
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by folahann(m): 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
Raxxye:
That's a good sportsman. APC should take a cue!
Good sportsman nonsense. After wishing your opponent death. With different hate speeches and abuses.
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by israelmush(m): 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
dridowu:
my enemy must congratulate me the same way Fayose congratulate General Buhari
amen
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by vikyno(m): 6:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mutuwa:

I think I mentioned ur category in the writeup thats why the thing de pain u dor throat..
Add this..ur a love child..coz this is how love children behave..you are as dumb and daft as daffy duck..even orubebe is somewhat better than you and ur clan of bigots..u may love to hate..but you couldn't stop change..
Bastardo..

You sound like a toddler. Go suck your mama bossom cos you are hungry .
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by israelmush(m): 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
ovie8200:

your english is bad and I'm sure the illiterate speaks/writes better english than u do so u better suck it up, go back to school and receive sense in Jesus name! Sai baba
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by Mutuwa(m): 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
vikyno:

You sound like a toddler. Go suck your mama bossom cos you are hungry .

Its like you are out of reasonable rejoinders?
Well like I told you,you are just an Ediot.see yourself,bigotry will kill u..now see how clueless you have become even in trying to put a good response..its soo sad when a lad potrays himself a man and yet more mixed up than a feather in a sand strom..the question is as a love child..do u even know ur own mother? grin
Jaki..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums / Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? / Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.