Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' (44856 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by oluwafemi113(m): 5:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
Haaaaaaaaaaas grin
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by deadie(m): 5:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
Haha. Language don change. Sai baba.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by timiborokini(m): 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
abi we should prepare for war, nah ut norma talk be dat sha
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Holuwathoby(m): 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
where are the team GEJ on NL, or have they suddenly disappear?
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by unstableaswater: 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
Austin4lif:
with the current political mathematics in Nigeria, it means that only the yorubas and hausas will continue to rule Nigeria. In the north, people voted Buhari based on tribal and religious sentiments. In the west they voted based on tribal and the repetition of their betrayal to the east like that of 1966. The truth is that since Nigeria politics is now of sentiments, only those that have the population will continue to rule and others enslaved. I never supported anything called Biafra but we don't have option. Is time we call for separation. Say no to domination, we want freedom.
1000likes

To the mods,
Hiding the comment above does not solve the problem, when peaceful change and coexistence is oppressed, then u leave room for violent change and disintegration, as the voices get louder.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by jidewin(m): 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
#somebodytellasari It is Finished. Shut da Bleep up Asari.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by slydog(m): 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
I don't agree with you. Politics is all about consensus. When it is the time for an IBO man, everybody will know, everybody will agree. Then consensus will be built around one.
The challenge is the IBO's are simply not always united. This current or new dispensation requires an IBO man to be senate President, and who can fill that shoe? No other than Ngige!!! But wat HV the IBO's done to him? They've voted him out!

Imagine, just for a splits second that d Hausa's actually supported Jonathan for second term and he wins, by 2019 who do u think he will make president? Certainly a northerners again, shutting out IBO's for 12 if not 27 years. But now we HV another Hausa, I assure you, after d next four years the IBO's will HV a strong shot as the President, only & only if you are united.

No my fault, we only helped this dude fulfill his promise to us

6 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
Please biko let's wait for Jega to finally announce the winner of the election, before we know the real winner, APC people abeg make una relax, do u really know what will happen in the last minute? @beg oooo
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
koligs:
There was this day dat it rained and i ws at d stadium watching football. D seats got wet and so i decided 2 sit on d news paper i was holding.
A guy aproachd me and askd me "bros, ar u reading dat paper?" i simply replied him "YES" And 2 convince him, i stood up and turnd 2 the next page and sat on it again.

Lyk say I get eyes 4 my butt wey i go sit dwn on a paper and be readin it?. . . smh

Good response grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by fineyemi(m): 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
To all PDP fans (Asari dokubo): U don't judge a man by d value of wat people say abt him but by wat u personally see he does. In d scale of 100, 80 likes him n 20 dislike him. Dat shows he's practically a gud man. I wanna appeal to d Igbo's nt to b discouraged. U guys ar just being tribalistic for voting for GEJ. Long Live GMB. Long Live Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by caprini1: 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
Austin4lif:
thank u sir u understand what am saying. It will be hard for minorities to rule Nigeria again. Even if they win the primaries those with the highest population will decide. The south east man and SS will always be ruled. We are in a chain right now and we should cry out for freedom.
But Jona was given a golden chance as a minority to do wonders.....take Messi for example,short,not muscular,but he got his opportunity and outshined the Ibrahimovic and Etoos of Barcelona.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
deadie:
Haha. Language don change. Sai baba.

He has....unless it was hacked.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by MAYOWAAK: 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lead now 3m plus

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by minwafor: 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
Asari Dokubo is now too well-fed and over-pampered to move to the creek to wage any guerilla warfare. Times have changed so he should stop all these unnecessary rantings.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by philips70(m): 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
Texcoco:
This doesn't look good..Buhari as a matter of urgency should reach out to these boys.

I can bet Asari and Tompolo will go for peace. They have made too much money to want to mess up. i only suspect some new unknown boys will want to spring up but they will be taken care of.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by basty: 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
All GMB supporters across the World, I congratulate you all for your dodged ness and resilience.
Nigeria is our country and we must not do what will jeopardize the peace of this great country.
We don't have another country. Your being in Europe, Asia, Australia and America is temporary.
Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba etc, I congratulate you all.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
unstableaswater:

1000likes

To the mods,
Hiding the comment above does not solve the problem, when peaceful change and coexistence is oppressed, then u leave room for violent change and disintegration, as the voices get louder.

Now that you have lost.....go and make your governors , and your LG chairmen work for you.

The beauty of democracy is that life does not begin and end in Abuja.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by shizzleStar: 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
is buhari gonna enjoy the presidency if he wins? oh well!

Asari, you are welcome!
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by AKPOSbaba: 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
U see your life?
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by goodgood2(m): 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
ilugunboy:
Nigeria is bigger than the militants......
Who told you? Anyway sha, una go pay for una sins one by one.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by symbian03(m): 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
kendrick9:
This north born to rule mentality is killing us... what nonsense

When are you going to congratulate your new president?
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by emmykk(m): 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:

But Yorubas voted JONATHAN in 2011. Was that on sentiment?
Yoruba are traitor since 1966,they are cunning and difficult to honor agreement.

They voted base on tribalism because of osinbanjo. They have not change from since 1966.

Should buhari died within the 8yrs he will rule osinbajo will take over .

Obj and tinubu can only agree on 1 thing tribalism.

Other region saw how you guys voted.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by cirmuell(m): 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
Texcoco:
This doesn't look good..Buhari as a matter of urgency should reach out to these boys.
No it is their brother that should reach out to them, Buhari is not president yet.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Zaikon(m): 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
40dogzz:
Na una get time the answer dullinus.
lol
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by kindnyce(m): 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
PIG

NIGERIA IS GREATER THAN U AND YOUR COHORTS

SAI GMB

SAI AMAECHI
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by sukkot: 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
unstableaswater:

1000likes

To the mods,
nigga sit your ass down. buhari is a black man like you. we dont need no gaddem biafra

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by dd4boys: 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:

But Yorubas voted JONATHAN in 2011. Was that on sentiment?

Thanx bro. yan them. We are the youth of 2moro we should stop all this tribal sentiment. When your GEJ pretended to be deaf to the will of the common man you did not say anything about it, now you are bringing up tribal sentiment. Don't 4get when OBJ was against the masses it was the Yorubas that were most active in criticizing him. You should trust us (Yoruba) that we will not support you when we are doing bad.Don't 4get that OBJ lost in his ward. THINK B4 U contribute please!

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Menace2Society(m): 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
kendrick9:
the same buhari who is an illiterate? lol... u are a clown
Buhari is not an illiterate and u know it!Learn to be a man undecided

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by kindnyce(m): 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
docsholz:
and based on what did the east vote, feel free to f*cking secede, hypocrite
''NICELY SAID BROM SECE

LET THE
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Texcoco(m): 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
philips70:

I can bet Asari and Tompolo will go for peace. They have made too much money to want to mess up. i only suspect some new unknown boys will want to spring up but they will be taken care of.
Enough money to fritter away won't be enough for these guys but a continued engagement to keep the income stream flowing therefore in the likelihood that Buhari cancels their contract then oil bunkering and sabotage will go off the roof.. Our ailing economy will be worse for wear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Names Of 190 Policemen That Escaped From Fighting Boko Haram Terrorists / COVID-19: How Yinka Odumakin Died - Wife, Dr. Josephine Okei-Odumakin / Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.