Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,142 members, 7,811,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' (44855 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
emmykk:
Yoruba are traitor since 1966,they are cunning and difficult to honor agreement.

They voted base on tribalism because of osinbanjo. They have not change from since 1966.

Actually, they did not. PDP still scored very high in Yoruba land.

Should buhari died within the 8yrs he will rule osinbajo will take over .

Speculative.

Obj and tinubu can only agree on 1 thing tribalism.

I can't speak for Tinubu....but OBJ is not a tribalist.(And I am neither man's fan.)

Other region saw how you guys voted.

You want an Igbo/ss man in power

1.Be prepared to from alliances

2.Be prepared to lose. Buhari lost three times. THREE times. Some people would have given up....he did not.

You my fellow SS/SE....don't give up too easily. We can get there if we work towards it. No one is going to hand us the presidency on a platter of gold. No one dashed GMB this presidency. He had to work and be patient for it...and take 3 defeats.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by unstableaswater: 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
sukkot:
nigga sit your ass down. buhari is a black man like you. we dont need no gaddem biafra

I suppose the illitetrate mods hiding comment wont see this one? How far can we go? Let us watch and see.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Optional2(f): 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mad man is here again
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Urine: 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
minwafor:
Asari Dokubo is now too well-fed and over-pampered to move to the creek to wage any guerilla warfare. Times have changed so he should stop all these unnecessary rantings.

Spot on! This is what some eeediots don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by gpproton: 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
Aso rock down

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by sammyj: 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
grin grin grin treat master how market !!!
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by louie3(m): 5:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
Austin4lif:
thank u sir u understand what am saying. It will be hard for minorities to rule Nigeria again. Even if they win the primaries those with the highest population will decide. The south east man and SS will always be ruled. We are in a chain right now and we should cry out for freedom.
see ur fvcked up slave mentality..na bcus of pple lyk u nai 9ja b lyk dis xo.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by christopher123(m): 5:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
WebSurfer:
The just shared this on twitter...

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
Texcoco:
Enough money to fritter away won't be enough for these guys but a continued engagement to keep the income stream flowing therefore in the likelihood that Buhari cancels their contract then oil bunkering and sabotage will go off the roof.. Our ailing economy will be worse for wear.

Our economy is already in a bad state. Oil revenues are dropping...and will continue to drop.

(Infact.....isn't it lucky no Southerner is in charge, ironically speaking.? If Ekwueme had taken over in 1987.....we would have been bashing him for devaluing the Naira in the 80's!)

I don't expect Buhari to cut off the ex-millitants....but everyone is gonna see leaner purses...and higher taxes. I expect the oil subsidy to vanish too...to save kudi.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sissie:

This is the reason why we need Buhari, to improve the education system so that people like you will benefit from a better education system and stop thinking through their........

silly hoe
. He stated a fact with good reasons to back it up. Instead u resort to insults.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by unstableaswater: 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Buhari have to understand that this is 2015 and Nigeria has an agreement with the ICC.

He hasnt even won the election as it might go to run off or the court.

There are sections of this country that feel disenfranchised and dissatisfied with Northern Rule

That region happens to be the oil producing region. Anything can absolutely happen in the coming weeks.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Reference(m): 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
Abeg Nigeria has more than enough problems so don't add yours. It is democracy and Nigerians feel GEJ has not done enough so they want something different. I too have issues over our collective choice of Buhari but there are no alternatives. We will move forward slowly and your aspirations will be met someday no matter how long it takes. Nigeria and the Niger-Delta will not forget your contributions to our national development but you must understand that to some it is a little too much too fast.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by smilyice(m): 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
And Now!!! Where are the GEj supporters........what a pity for the clueless.....I laugh in French .....Chilling with Origin.........oya Jona start parking grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
Alexbond:
I was expecting him to start d war...and c d strength of Nigeria military under Gen Buhari.
for our creeks abi? una go hear am dance am.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Babyboy1986(m): 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mad man you believe in Buhari tongue
shaddi:
Sai Buhari I believe your weight..... I believe you die, we didn't shake, we stood our grounds

we came out victorious after PDP rigged in Riverstate

I believe in God
I believe in Buhari
I believe in PYO
I believe in APC
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Laid2001: 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
Asari should congratulate GMB shapshap oo.

Na one brother(Ijaw) lose and One brother (fellow muslim) won!

Asari is still brother to Buhari and moreso them both be NIGERIANS!

We willalways something in common!

Shikena.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by cooljude(m): 6:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
40dogzz:
If am gmb if i just enter power any millitant that just cough, i will level that area period.
Then i personally would volunteer to fight you as a leader. Stop spewing rubbish. Check Ukraine to see whether it is easy to defeat a rebel group with local support.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Sibrah: 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
PapaBrowne:
What exactly is an outrage??

That Bayelsa failed to come out en masse to vote at 50% turnout??

Accept results in good faith!! Thats sportsmanship!
Good to hear. The Otuoke man could have used this opportunity to advance the career of few bright politicians from his backyard but choose to go with a 'blind' 2015 ambition. He recruited the most thuggish lot from all regions instead of forward-thinking people.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by bramptoneagle: 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
God Bless you my brother. Well put together.
sinizia:
No, your delusion is the outrage.

Your loose mouth, is an outrage.

Your pride that you own this country is an outrage.

The thought that cluelessness can't be swept away is an outrage.

But the Change Muhammadu Okechukwu Akintola Azikwe Itorobong Akpos Buhari is gon' bring is the KOKO!!

SAI BUHARI!!
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Ghost01(m): 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
Never again will militants/terrorist hold us, the Nigerian nation, to ransom!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Orikinla(m): 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
[size=18pt]God will disgrace all the mockers and scoffers of your faith in HIM.
Where are all those ignorant fake Christians who were making mockery of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd)?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by kendrick9(m): 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
symbian03:

When are you going to congratulate your new president?
never....
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Texcoco(m): 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Our economy is already in a bad state. Oil revenues are dropping...and will continue to drop.

(Infact.....isn't it lucky no Southerner is in charge, ironically speaking.? If Ekwueme had taken over in 1987.....we would have been bashing him for devaluing the Naira in the 80's!)

I don't expect Buhari to cut off the ex-millitants....but everyone is gonna see leaner purses...and higher taxes. I expect the oil subsidy to vanish too...to save kudi.
Yeah, We should all prepare for a leaner but much more efficient Nigeria...our only fears are the cabals around him.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Cityguy: 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
Texcoco:
This doesn't look good..Buhari as a matter of urgency should reach out to these boys.
You understand wetin dey.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
Texcoco:
Yeah, We should all prepare for a leaner but much more efficient Nigeria...our only fears are the cabals around him.

The problem is the National Assembly...would they be willing to take further cuts in salaries?

Anyway....I expect austerity government. APC and PDP better prepare for that reality....because I don;t see oil rising up to $100 again....with everybody producing oil right now...even Cuba!
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
Alexbond:
in d west they voted base on their individual perceptive of the incumbent president,that's d reason why d margins are not much like other region. come 2019 if buhari should Bleep up d west we surely be d first to vote him out...

will u vote a Northerner out with only 9 million yoruba votes? North will finish u people
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Curvinus(m): 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
From what has transpired thus far, I am of the view that this has been a fight between the haves and the havenots; between states who depend solely on federal allocations to pay their workers and those who want to see Nigeria practise true federalism.

Buhari has promised a lot and I hope you champions of good governance will live up to your creed by holding him to his words.

I do not in anyway subscribe to the idea that this election result will be our last point of order. Rather, it could be a watershed to the ideological movement that hopefully in the end will enthrone true federalism in this country.

So while you supporters of the APC savour in your victory, I pray that you would do so in a manner as to not unnecessarily inflame passions.

For those of us who did not have it our way this time, please be glad that at least we had our say. We go again.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by HopeAlive14(m): 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mr. Asari Dokubo should kindly accept the outcome of the election.

Let's all follow President Jonathan's foot step and toe the path of peace.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Cityguy: 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
StPete:
All I can say is that GEJ has been a true democrat, allowing for a rig-free election. He's the best we've had so far
True and God bless him for that. However, I still feel like spanking him-
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Abokii8(m): 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
Finally power has returned to where it rightly belongs to....President Buhari quickly retire those fat belle igbo generals before they oust you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) / Names Of 190 Policemen That Escaped From Fighting Boko Haram Terrorists / COVID-19: How Yinka Odumakin Died - Wife, Dr. Josephine Okei-Odumakin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.