Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

I Was Part Of This History! Congratulations To Muhammadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Part Of This History! Congratulations To Muhammadu Buhari (1231 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Part Of This History! Congratulations To Muhammadu Buhari by socialmediaman: 5:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
I was dissatisfied with the government of President Jonathan. I felt pity for my friends, relatives and Nigerians who suffered the excesses of the present government. I joined the fight for the will of Nigerians to prevail. I joined voluntarily, not offered anything by anyone. I am proud, finally.

Never again will Nigerians suffer the severe incompetence of any government. We have registered our presence. Power belongs to all of us and we must use that power till we get justice! I will have something to tell my kids and grandkids. We fought for the liberation of this nation!

Congratulations to General Muhammadu Buhari on your election!

Congratulations to you, Nigerians, you are the real winner!

Our revolution finally happened. The world has got something to learn from us. I remember those who have fallen beyond in the course of this great fight. You will be remembered, your blood is not in vain as finally victory is achieved!

God Bless Nigeria!

Update Oct 19 2021: I no longer hold these views or support the despot in Aso Rock. I stopped supporting him since 2016, just one year after he was elected. Please stop pulling up old threads like this just to make yourself feel like a genius. Focus your efforts on those who saw the catastrophe and still re-elected him in 2019.

1 Like

Re: I Was Part Of This History! Congratulations To Muhammadu Buhari by Chienyego: 8:03am On Sep 09, 2016
lmao!!! the suffering just kicked off at full trottle.

1 Like

Re: I Was Part Of This History! Congratulations To Muhammadu Buhari by vivalavida(m): 8:20am On Sep 09, 2016
Chienyego:
lmao!!! the suffering just kicked off at full trottle.

No mind the zombie

2 Likes

Re: I Was Part Of This History! Congratulations To Muhammadu Buhari by agwom(m): 8:27am On Sep 09, 2016
grin
Re: I Was Part Of This History! Congratulations To Muhammadu Buhari by RisMas(m): 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Was Part Of This History! Congratulations To Muhammadu Buhari by DogmaNation: 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
The yeye op go don even hang himself as a result of hunger n shame! Stupid zombies!

3 Likes

Re: I Was Part Of This History! Congratulations To Muhammadu Buhari by Chienyego: 7:27am On Oct 19, 2021
shameful. you were part of this disaster.
shame on u

3 Likes

Re: I Was Part Of This History! Congratulations To Muhammadu Buhari by 4Play(m): 8:22am On Oct 19, 2021
socialmediaman:
I was dissatisfied with the government of President Jonathan. I felt pity for my friends, relatives and Nigerians who suffered the excesses of the present government. I joined the fight for the will of Nigerians to prevail. I joined voluntarily, not offered anything by anyone. I am proud, finally.

Never again will Nigerians suffer the severe incompetence of any government. We have registered our presence. Power belongs to all of us and we must use that power till we get justice! I will have something to tell my kids and grandkids. We fought for the liberation of this nation!

Our revolution finally happened. The world has got something to learn from us. I remember those who have fallen beyond in the course of this great fight. You will be remembered, your blood is not in vain as finally victory is achieved!

God Bless Nigeria!

The sentiments expressed here, common in 2015, speaks to the grotesque stupidity of my fellow Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Part Of This History! Congratulations To Muhammadu Buhari by Blackfire(m): 9:44am On Oct 19, 2021
We the youths are solidly behind our darling president

North2023
Re: I Was Part Of This History! Congratulations To Muhammadu Buhari by saaron(m): 9:49am On Oct 19, 2021
Hope those that voted this terrorist to power are happy with Boko haram and fulani terrorist activities all over Nigeria? The blood of those slaughtered in their own farms and homes will be on your head.

TOTAL DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF MIDDLE BELT AND SOUTHERN LIVES FROM FULANI AND BOKOHARAM TERRORISM!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Part Of This History! Congratulations To Muhammadu Buhari by luizpippo(m): 10:10am On Oct 19, 2021
What a future destroying history you were a part of.

I just hope you have not started eating grass.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Part Of This History! Congratulations To Muhammadu Buhari by DogmaNation: 10:38am On Oct 19, 2021
socialmediaman:

God Bless Nigeria!

[b]Update Oct 19 2021: I no longer hold these views or support the despot in Aso Rock. I stopped supporting him since 2016. Please stop pulling up old threads like this just to make yourself feel like a genius. Focus your efforts on those who saw the catastrophe and still re-elected him in 2019[/b].
U are an unfortunate human being! So after using ur vote in 2015 to wreck the lives of millions,is now u knew Buhari is a useless goat! Mumu man!

1 Like

Re: I Was Part Of This History! Congratulations To Muhammadu Buhari by DOTian: 10:38am On Oct 19, 2021
socialmediaman:

God Bless Nigeria!
These are the tribal mutants who foisted this mega disaster on us in the name of a warped revolution. Folks with chronic base sentiments. Incapable of seeing beyond their ethnic base. Buhari was a big calamity we could easily have avoided. But those who get easily rillled up whenever a president is not from 'their bases', pulled all stumps to impose the mujahideen in Aso Rock. The net effects of that disasterous decision is still ravaging the country ever viciously even as we speak. So much for their "Hushcobar revolution".. It will be a very big miracle if Nigeria survives Buhari! Moral of the lesson; don't cut your nose to spite your face...

2 Likes

Re: I Was Part Of This History! Congratulations To Muhammadu Buhari by DogmaNation: 10:39am On Oct 19, 2021
socialmediaman:

God Bless Nigeria!

Update Oct 19 2021: I no longer hold these views or support the despot in Aso Rock. I stopped supporting him since 2016. Please stop pulling up old threads like this just to make yourself feel like a genius. Focus your efforts on those who saw the catastrophe and still re-elected him in 2019.
U are an unfortunate human being! So after using ur vote in 2015 to wreck the lives of millions,is now u knew Buhari is a useless goat! Mumu man!

1 Like

Re: I Was Part Of This History! Congratulations To Muhammadu Buhari by Arda1000(m): 11:34am On Oct 19, 2021
Lol grin grin hungerbad

1 Like

Re: I Was Part Of This History! Congratulations To Muhammadu Buhari by SarkinYarki: 11:57am On Oct 19, 2021
The part making me laugh out is that you described your vote for Buhari as a revolution cheesy cheesy..You are a clown ooo

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ikorodu Get New King, Gov. Fashola Installs New Ayangburen / Exposed!!! GEJ Sold Oil Bloc For $1.85bn But Remitted Only $100m / Buhari In Aso Villa: Workers Dump Ijaw Attire For Babariga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.