Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,921 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Congratulations To The Nigerian Masses And Progressives Alike. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To The Nigerian Masses And Progressives Alike. (514 Views)

Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti / All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. / Attention Apcs And Progressives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To The Nigerian Masses And Progressives Alike. by wasak(m): 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
Friends of change and foes alike. Supporters of progress and foes alike. Nigerian masses and elites alike, men of integrity and dishonesty alike.
The dream of Change which has taken over the air in the most recent time of our Nation's history is finally here, antagonists of the agents off change have been defeated by the will of the masses.

I wish to congratulate not the winner, but the Nigerian masses who defied natural forces of sun,rainfall and fatigue to decide their destiny.
I wish to congratulate the Nigerian masses who defied the economic forces of inducement and bribery to vote for change.
I wish to congratulate the poor and oppressed who have suffered several years of broken covenants
I wish to congratulate the hopeless who have think Friends of change and foes alike. Supporters of progress and foes alike. Nigerian masses and elites alike, men of integrity and dishonesty alike.
The dream of Change which has taken over the air in the most recent time of our Nation's history is finally here, antagonists of the agents off change have been defeated by the will of the masses.

I wish to congratulate not the winner, but the Nigerian masses who defied natural forces of sun,rainfall and fatigue to decide their destiny.
I wish to congratulate the Nigerian masses who defied the economic forces of inducement and bribery to vote fo change.
I wish to congratulate the poor and oppressed who have suffered several years of broken covenants
I wish to congratulate the hopeless who think Nigeria cannot rise higher than this .
This victory is for all men of integrity who have taken the side of truth against all odds .

So much has gone wrong for so long, but as we sail in this new vessel of hope and change, we do hope and pray that our dreams will not end as a mirage, but as the reality itself. We should not however expect change without changing our own selves. Let us all go back home and put our houses in order, let us buckle our seat belts and drive with passion to the land of a greater, safer and better Nigeria.
Nigerians and generations unborn, the weak and the strong, the have and the have nots, have no home other than Nigeria, we must stay and salvage it together.
'Be the change you wish to see in the world' Nelson Mandela.
Long live APC
Long live GMB/PYO
Long live the wind of progressive Change.
Long live Nigeria.
Congratulations!!!

By: Oyeyemi Abbas
Oyeyemiabbas@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News;"pdp Presidential Candidate Declared WINNER / A Prayer For General Buhari / Gmb Get D Prisons Ready. We Have The List Of Those Who Will Go In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.