Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Attention Apcs And Progressives - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention Apcs And Progressives (1027 Views)

Nigerian Army Sends Apcs, Tanks Not Used In Sambisa Into Igbo ‘biafra’ States / Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed / Apcs Momentum Is Dead.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention Apcs And Progressives by aresa: 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
No fears, no worries

We have more than enough Votes and states to nullify all their shenanigans in the SE with many more votes and states left in the bank.

Stay calm, we got this. grin

3 Likes

Re: Attention Apcs And Progressives by missbehave247(m): 7:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
Yes Oooo0, sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Attention Apcs And Progressives by aresa: 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
missbehave247:
Yes Oooo0, sai buhari

Victory is ours, thank God almighty, victory is here.

1 Like

Re: Attention Apcs And Progressives by Larriekay: 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
aresa:
No fears, no worries

We have more than enough Votes and states to nullify all their shenanigans in the SE with many more votes and states left in the bank.

bros, I dey fear o. I don't want then to inflate Anambra and delta

1 Like

Re: Attention Apcs And Progressives by aresa: 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
Larriekay:
bros, I dey fear o. I don't want then to inflate Anambra and delta

It doesnt matter even if they inflate all the states in SE @ 100%, we still have more than enough to beat them with millions of votes left in our pockets.

No worries.

1 Like

Re: Attention Apcs And Progressives by Goandie: 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
aresa:
No fears, no worries

Apc will win dey v gotten good votes from south west nd every1 knows north plenty pass east.
Just d riggin 2much for east tht wat worries mi
Re: Attention Apcs And Progressives by Scatterboss(m): 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2015
Let them inflate it, we still have Kano, kaduna, katsina and many other states to cancel there rigged votes.

Sai Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Attention Apcs And Progressives by raumdeuter: 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
We wont release Bauchi, Yobe and Borno until they release the last of their own

We would tech them sense

Meanwhile I dey learn dance since morning
Re: Attention Apcs And Progressives by Larriekay: 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
aresa:

It doesnt matter even if they inflate all the states in SE @ 100%, we still have more than enough to beat them with millions of votes left in our pockets.

No worries.
I don't knw if am wrong bt by my calculation, we have got like 1million vote advantage frm SW n NC. Wat do u think?
Re: Attention Apcs And Progressives by Larriekay: 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
Scatterboss:
Let them inflate it, we still have Kano, kaduna, katsina and many other states to cancel there rigged votes.

Sai Buhari.
they seem to have enough in rivers n akwa ibom too, dts my fear.
Re: Attention Apcs And Progressives by aresa: 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
Goandie:

Apc will win dey v gotten good votes from south west nd every1 knows north plenty pass east.
Just d riggin 2much for east tht wat worries mi

The SE is always a spoiler and ever willing destabilization tool, but it doesn't mater, the votes from the North nullifies their rigged votes while the SW votes is just reserve.

I'll show concern when they start messing with votes in places like kano,kaduna, borno and sokoto..
Re: Attention Apcs And Progressives by aresa: 9:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
Larriekay:

We factored in all the states in SS and SE as their total gain from the beginning so no surprise. We are not losing anything.
Re: Attention Apcs And Progressives by Scatterboss(m): 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
Larriekay:

Kano alone cancels Rivers and Enugu. Katsina cancels Akwa Ibom and we still have change. We are winning bro, Just cool down.

1 Like

Re: Attention Apcs And Progressives by Goandie: 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
aresa:

The SE is always a spoiler and ever willing destabilization tool, but it doesn't mater, the votes from the North nullifies their rigged votes while the SW votes is just reserve.

I'll show concern when they start messing with votes in places like kano,kaduna, borno and sokoto..

Kano and jigawa don do am bro.
But am earin from one of my big bro is not by population, it is by the number of states u win
That is apc wins 25states den dey av won the election.
Pls is it true coz if it is am very confidence now that Apc as won

(1) (Reply)

10 Lessons To Learn From Mohammed Buhari’s Victory / Move Of Army Command To Maiduguri. Sign Of Cluelessness / 6-man Gang Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.